Author Topic: Fuck Menace, Mack, and Non-Voters!!!  (Read 768 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Fuck Menace, Mack, and Non-Voters!!!
« on: August 01, 2002, 10:22:44 PM »
MC Menace-

Your fear, your trepidation, your blatant arrogance, and utter disregard, has caused you to run from your reality.  Well what is this man's reality?  His reality is that he has been faced with an amorphous and fierce oppenent you could not see even if viewing behind 3-D spectacles you can not equal the lyrical power and skill of your oppenent.  So you run.  But no that nothing on this earth is done in vein.  And you will have to face up to that which you run from.  I intend to have an adequate response to this battle, in this life, on this day, by any means neccassary.  

Mack-

You have left the very crew you started, the very crew I helped biuld with the whole of my being, the Outlaws, has now been abondoned by their leader, and I demand a response to my clear and direct invective, that you have done everything to deserve.  My arguments against you were not unwarranted, for the very fact that you are similar to a political leader who says one thang to get into office, and then does the other.  You said you wanted our crew to be great, but it was all done out of selfishness, for you only cared about reaching your own agenda, and never about the group as a whole, cohesive, unit.

Non-Voters-

I demand that battles get voted on, in this day, in this life, by any means neccassary.  I will up this till the last day, till the battle of Armegeddon, the battle of good vs. evil, the battle of voters vs. non-voters, my brother Illicit and I will continue to up this until the selfishness and impersonal attitude that has led the very people that make up this forum, to disregard the wants and needs of those that make up that forum, until you all decide to recognize our existence as battlers at this forum, there will be no forum.  

There will be no more battles if we can not have voters.  We will cease to exist as a battle forum if we can not save ourselves.  I am prepared to acount completely, completely account for the very atrocities of non-voting, that have killed this forum, before the blood has even had time to cool.  The self-generated cement that had glued this forum together since the days Maxi and Infinite created it, is begging to become unglued, and washed away, till it exists in the mud of the foulest smelling dungeon.  

And I refuse to watch it laungish in the prisons of that dungeon.  I refuse to watch this forum rot, die, and dwindle in despair.  And I demand with the whole of my being that we begin voting.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
Fuck You!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 11:31:27 PM »
HaHaHa!!! You Fuckin Ass Lickin' Homo!  ;D

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Fuck You!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 11:56:52 PM »
HaHaHa!!! You Fuckin Ass Lickin' Homo!  ;D

I ask that you quit your disgusting display of fussing, bickering, jive talking, noisy rambuctious invective, and battle me like a man.  

It is not an issue of whether or not you said you wanted to battle me, whether you wanted to battle me, or whether you even like me, I attacked you in the language of hip-hop, and you are missing in action, MIA, AWOL, absent without leave, tardy, you are afraid, you are scared, and I am attacking you with the whole of my being, and I will not stop my transgressions, until you have met me in a manner that is good not for you, but for the both of us.  Respond to my battle, or you will be leveled by this prophetic spirit of wrath.  

I will strip you of your dignity as a human being.  I have reached my lyrical nexus or convalescence, my spirit healed, I am no longer a racist or narrrow minded nationalist, but a recovering one.  

I am attacking you from every angle, with the whole of my being, I am attacking you for your artistic jealousy of me, your self-vanity, I am repudiating every inch of your being, I am shooting you off at your knee's..

I am going to colonize your soul through rhyme, you are my bitch.  You can not learn to battle through osmosis, so wake the fuck up and battle me like a man.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Fuck Menace, Mack, and Non-Voters!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 12:02:41 AM »
LMAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 12:22:35 AM »
LMMFAO!!

you talk shit like theres no tomorrow!, lol

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 12:30:00 AM »
LMMFAO!!

you talk shit like theres no tomorrow!, lol

I have commited no crime, no transgression, no harmful act.  What I am trying to do, what my people are trying to do, is stir up the collective pshyche that has been naturally cromotose, slothful, and evasive.  

I have called out several oppenents, and as the case with many of them, I have not been responded to or recognized.  My battles have not been voted on, and it is time that we demand that our young lions at this board have their verses properly reviewed, recorded, and voted upon, with elequence and convition.

Eldridge Cleaver

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 12:45:08 AM »
i feel u bout tha voter situation. I mean, ive slowed way down on the voting...but i also aint been battlin. If u battle, u GOTTA vote on shit. Itll make it betta fah everybody, cus people will be more likely to vote on yur battlez also. It would be RIDICULOUS to have to make a rule to get people to vote. Itd be nice if muhafuckas would jus do shit on they own. i say this, althought it shouldnt be a rule. If people battle...and aint votin...jus dont vote on their shit either. Itz fuked up to punish their opponent, but eventually...if people keep NOT voting...they wont receive any opponents. anywayz, i feel u PG.....FUCK tha non-voters!!  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 12:46:36 AM »
OMG......ROTFLMMFAO, this is seriously hilarious, im am laughin so fuckin loud.......omg omg....ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah, this thread is classic

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 12:57:04 AM »

Mack-

You have left the very crew you started, the very crew I helped biuld with the whole of my being, the Outlaws, has now been abondoned by their leader, and I demand a response to my clear and direct invective, that you have done everything to deserve.  My arguments against you were not unwarranted, for the very fact that you are similar to a political leader who says one thang to get into office, and then does the other.  You said you wanted our crew to be great, but it was all done out of selfishness, for you only cared about reaching your own agenda, and never about the group as a whole, cohesive, unit.

oh and as for that. I think Mack jus saw a betta crew and siezed tha opportunity. From what i know, him leavin Outlawz was valid. He didnt trust sum members, and basically...was the ONLY member of a "crew" that was actually doin anything. He continuously repped outlawz, with no help from anyone really...cept occasional help from Tinman. Outlawz maybe oneday will be strong....but it needz sum serious cleanin house. As did KINGS at one time, and we bounced back frum all that.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 01:11:02 AM »
i feel u bout tha voter situation. I mean, ive slowed way down on the voting...but i also aint been battlin. If u battle, u GOTTA vote on shit. Itll make it betta fah everybody, cus people will be more likely to vote on yur battlez also. It would be RIDICULOUS to have to make a rule to get people to vote. Itd be nice if muhafuckas would jus do shit on they own. i say this, althought it shouldnt be a rule. If people battle...and aint votin...jus dont vote on their shit either. Itz fuked up to punish their opponent, but eventually...if people keep NOT voting...they wont receive any opponents. anywayz, i feel u PG.....FUCK tha non-voters!!  ;)

Word to this ^^^^ but not what you said about Mack

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 01:33:58 AM »
I agree wid ya on that one Infinite!

I mean, im a perfect example... lol.. i battle and i vote, so people who battle and dont vote, get your ass off that chair, and vote on other peoples battles!

Peace -- Tha Don
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

bez

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 01:51:36 AM »
lol

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2002, 04:58:03 AM »
this topic is cool, lol

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2002, 05:05:38 AM »
lol... im the "Perfect Example" of good! lol  ;D ;D ;D
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Pillow

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2002, 07:43:40 PM »
MC Menace-

Your fear, your trepidation, your blatant arrogance, and utter disregard, has caused you to run from your reality.  Well what is this man's reality?  His reality is that he has been faced with an amorphous and fierce oppenent you could not see even if viewing behind 3-D spectacles you can not equal the lyrical power and skill of your oppenent.  So you run.  But no that nothing on this earth is done in vein.  And you will have to face up to that which you run from.  I intend to have an adequate response to this battle, in this life, on this day, by any means neccassary.  

Mack-

Non-Voters-

I demand that battles get voted on, in this day, in this life, by any means neccassary.  I will up this till the last day, till the battle of Armegeddon, the battle of good vs. evil, the battle of voters vs. non-voters, my brother Illicit and I will continue to up this until the selfishness and impersonal attitude that has led the very people that make up this forum, to disregard the wants and needs of those that make up that forum, until you all decide to recognize our existence as battlers at this forum, there will be no forum.  

There will be no more battles if we can not have voters.  We will cease to exist as a battle forum if we can not save ourselves.  I am prepared to acount completely, completely account for the very atrocities of non-voting, that have killed this forum, before the blood has even had time to cool.  The self-generated cement that had glued this forum together since the days Maxi and Infinite created it, is begging to become unglued, and washed away, till it exists in the mud of the foulest smelling dungeon.  

And I refuse to watch it laungish in the prisons of that dungeon.  I refuse to watch this forum rot, die, and dwindle in despair.  And I demand with the whole of my being that we begin voting.  

i agree dog to tha fullest. mack turned his back on us with out a doubt. but i am cool with him now so its all gravey. and to what tone said....i rep this crew as much as possible....but since it doesnt get repped as much as it shoulld....i ll rep more. sorry mack if u thought i didnt rep enough....this crew is tite just needs some polish, thats all.

P.S.   OUTLAWZ FO LIFE