Author Topic: Lamar Odom To Come Off The Bench?............  (Read 714 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lamar Odom To Come Off The Bench?............
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
Odom has discussed with the basketball staff the possibility of accepting a sixth-man role, which has all sorts of delightful possibilities to it, due to the 6-foot-10 Odom’s versatility.

He could come off the bench to play small forward or play the two position (shooting guard) or power forward. The Lakers’ staff even has discussed with Odom the possibility of him being a hybrid point forward and initiating the offense in that role.

For sure, the insertion of Ariza in the starting lineup greatly would enhance the Lakers’ half-court defense and likely force more opposing turnovers. It would boost the Lakers’ transition game because Ariza is more lively in the open court than Walton.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Lamar Odom To Come Off The Bench?............
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:03:20 PM »
pussy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »
haha odom is so weak mentally

DIP DIP SET SET

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:20 PM »
It would work. Ariza has a lot more range then Odom, so he'd work well with inside men Gasol and Bynum. Plus Odom would a depth to a bench that is a little thin in the front court.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »
All for the team I guess.  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 07:02:21 AM »
what a weak bitch
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
if odom came off the bench he'd easily win 6th man of the year...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »
if odom came off the bench he'd easily win 6th man of the year...
manu

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »
Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odom

Odom has no heart when it comes to Basketball!   I feel really bad for what he has gone through with his personal life and none of us can imagine what it feels like to lose a son and I honestly like Odom and root for him but I just dont think he is very good,  He always disappears when the game matters most, never seizes the moment in crunch time

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »
lamar is a mental midget

low b-ball IQ

KG, there's a REAL player

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »
^Yeah for sure but lets remember that KG has had his struggles in crunch time aswell, he has his title but it came with Ray and Pierce but then again a title is a title and KG is obviously in another league compared to Odom.  Hack I am telling you, JO and Bosh are going to do some great things this year!!  They have a shot to win the East IMO,  seriously if JO is healthy and I think he is how in the hell are you going to stop that frontcourt, JO and Bosh together is insane!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 02:00:52 AM »
Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odom

Odom has no heart when it comes to Basketball!   I feel really bad for what he has gone through with his personal life and none of us can imagine what it feels like to lose a son and I honestly like Odom and root for him but I just dont think he is very good,  He always disappears when the game matters most, never seizes the moment in crunch time

what the hell are you talking about? have you watched a laker game in your entire life? odom is one of our more clutch players. he makes crucial plays down the stretch and to think "he's not very good" only shows your lack of basketball sense.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 05:04:48 AM »
Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odom

Manu is my man, i met him the first time when he was 19 and the italian team Viola Reggio Calabria signed him from Argentina. He was the shit, even when he was 19 he was a force of nature. Still raw, but he improved drastically and when he went to Virtus Bologna to replace Sasha Danilovic, he litterally dominated European Basketball winning the Euroleague and every possible italian trophy. I've always liked him, and i gotta be honest with you, i'd trade Lamar for Manu. I'm not disrespecting Odom, i like him, but i think with Bynum back in the mix, Manu and Bryant could make the most scaring duo in the league, maybe with Manu playing PG, like he used to do in Europe. He can do it. Immagine a starting five that includes Ginobili, Byrant, Ariza, Gasol and Bynum. That's even more scaring than the one with Odom in the mix, imho. Anyway since that's an unrealistic scenario, i keep Odom, and i'm happy with the actual team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:10 PM »
^i dunno...Manu isnt what he used to be. no way id trade odom for him after the way sasha abused him in the WCF.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
C'mon, he was injured..
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:29:06 PM by Antonio »