Author Topic: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???  (Read 1068 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »
This album is better than most of the crap released this year.
Co-sign.  Hear the album before you comment.  I think a lot of these cats just talk for the sake of talking.  L put a nice album out this time around.  He get kudos from me all day for that.  Can't front though, those first week sales are staggering considering what he's used to.

dameons

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
But the track with Richie Sambora was disgraceful.

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
LMFAO.

Yeah, this guy's a comedian.  ;D

i am never joking ,homie . everything i say is a real fact & is the truth unlike everybody else on this site. i am very serious person & i don't play or joke around at all.
hardcore

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 11:04:23 AM »
'Ringtone Murder' is ill as fuck.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 02:04:26 PM »
Now LL is selling about as good as CANIBUS, but CANIBUS is still dropping heat independently and LL is dropping hot garbage on a major.

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »
yes .it does have everything to do with freedom of speech though

No, this is a private forum with private (U.K.) owners, with its own set of rules/regulations, the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S. counts for nothing here.

If you're 30 years old, I find it weird that you haven't learned that calling people "idiots" or "bitches", doesn't help getting your point across, or win any discussions.

where i come from that is the only one to get your point accross & win discussions . that is the real hood way but that means you are not hood . i am from east st louis,ILL . the worst hood in st louis.  private (U.K.) owners? so we have people who don't know crap about american culture or american hip hop owning this site. i am american & hip hop is american . so i will act like american &  i will not watch my tounge for some other country that has no idea how people act in america & how hip hop is really in america. you forget we can take hip hop back & not let any other country her it or see it.so my freedom of speach does matter or you lose right to hip hop.i don't follow uk rules & i won't.  also nothin is private on the internet .so those rules/regulations don't count. the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S?  please the without Freedom of Speech" act in U.S there would be no hip hop or rap . so if yoyuwant to use & be part of my culture you have to go by Freedom of Speech" act in U.S.when i mean my culture . i mean hip hop because hip hop was originally AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULUTRE & still is.

show me how u do that... *LOL*

us americans just quit making any hip hop music at all. what you forget is that almost all of hip hops artists are americans . so if we quit making hip hop you won't have hip hop anymore or we could just make underground albums for only americans & ameirca its self .

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »
Now LL is selling about as good as CANIBUS, but CANIBUS is still dropping heat independently and LL is dropping hot garbage on a major.
Cmon homie, Canibus ain't even as good as he used to be.  Check his verse on the Bar Exam 2 mixtape (lil' weak there) and he clearly gets outshined by Royce when back in the day he would've never let that happen.  Sorry, I still got to give it to L right now.  Everything he touchin' right now (save that Baby bullshit) has been heat with the lyrics and delivery.  What more can you ask of'em?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »
who the fuck is this midwest dude.. sticking up for ll

shit

what self respecting hip hopper is in LLs corner... get ya life together man fuck sake... i dont think i ahve herd ll since fuckin early 90s

shit Whos LL

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:30 AM »
who the fuck is this midwest dude.. sticking up for ll

shit

what self respecting hip hopper is in LLs corner... get ya life together man fuck sake... i dont think i ahve herd ll since fuckin early 90s

shit Whos LL
I'm in his corner fool, what?!?!?!?!

Young Old Head

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 07:30:06 AM »
yes .it does have everything to do with freedom of speech though

No, this is a private forum with private (U.K.) owners, with its own set of rules/regulations, the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S. counts for nothing here.

If you're 30 years old, I find it weird that you haven't learned that calling people "idiots" or "bitches", doesn't help getting your point across, or win any discussions.

where i come from that is the only one to get your point accross & win discussions . that is the real hood way but that means you are not hood . i am from east st louis,ILL . the worst hood in st louis.  private (U.K.) owners? so we have people who don't know crap about american culture or american hip hop owning this site. i am american & hip hop is american . so i will act like american &  i will not watch my tounge for some other country that has no idea how people act in america & how hip hop is really in america. you forget we can take hip hop back & not let any other country her it or see it.so my freedom of speach does matter or you lose right to hip hop.i don't follow uk rules & i won't.  also nothin is private on the internet .so those rules/regulations don't count. the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S?  please the without Freedom of Speech" act in U.S there would be no hip hop or rap . so if yoyuwant to use & be part of my culture you have to go by Freedom of Speech" act in U.S.when i mean my culture . i mean hip hop because hip hop was originally AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULUTRE & still is.

show me how u do that... *LOL*

us americans just quit making any hip hop music at all. what you forget is that almost all of hip hops artists are americans . so if we quit making hip hop you won't have hip hop anymore or we could just make underground albums for only americans & ameirca its self .

man u so ignorant, its not even funny...

1. even if there's only underground albums from now on, they still would be available overseas in one way or another... 2. ask real underground cats what they think about tha u.k. (or europe in general) and it's hip hop fans. believe me, they wouldn't say a bad word about em... 3. there's so many hip hop communities around tha world, alotta them don't even care about u.s. stuff no more. they got their own thang goin on...so stop actin like tha states is the only place "ownin" hip hop...

and lastly u so stupid, u don't even know a damn thang about "ur culture"... it's not hip hop music, fucka! what u mean is RAP music. hip hop is a whole culture including rappin, d.j.'in, b-boyin, graffiti... hip hop music's also scratchin, beat boxin or electronic b boy music...

u just a blinded industry bum, actin like u care or know about this... u dunno shit, so do us all a favor and STFU ;)

Cash Money Blood Gang

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 10:25:49 AM »
Maybe LL finally let Canibus write some lines for him, but it didnt help with his core audience...the ladies.