Author Topic: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???  (Read 1069 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »
LOL.... LL is buggin' out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 09:19:25 AM »
Over here in the UK the album has almost 0 promotion, no idea what promo it had in the USA but if it's as much as here 43k isn't too bad....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »
how much did he sell ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 09:24:30 AM »
^lol
everyone saw it comin'
he's a legend but he's gotta stop blamin' others when his album drops
it's kind of pathetic
no hate
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »
^lol
everyone saw it comin'
he's a legend but he's gotta stop blamin' others when his album drops
it's kind of pathetic
no hate
i liked rollin. but maybe he shoulda went harder wit the promotion.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »
LL hasn't put together a good album in years.  That's why he doesn't sell shit.  It has nothing to do with marketing / promo.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »
The couple of decent tracks I heard he left off the album.

Young Old Head

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 06:46:34 AM »
man, u muthafuckas act like he's bitchin about his sales n shit! read the muthafuckin' blog before u muthafuckin post...

Cash Money Blood Gang

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:48 AM »
LOL. He needs to hang up the mic and stick to acting.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 05:02:41 PM »
LMFAO........this whole shit is funny as hell.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »
As  few of us have said, LL lost his fan base a few years ago but it still would be hard for him to sell even gold...Snoop is about at that age where no one wants to hear him talk all that gangsta shit...Sorry Snoop but sales are coming to an end..Jay-Z barely goes plat anymore...Busta just left Aftermath and joined Motown but will be lucky to go gold again..Dre just cause he is Dre might go double or maybe triple plat if he ever drops Detox but if he would have dropped it a few years ago, easily another 5/6 times plat...Jeezy, T.I., Lil Wayne, whether you like them or not, it's their time....If not for Game (like him or not), the west would be totally left out of the new breed.For those of us who are West Coast fans, its kind of sad.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

http://youngandthefly.blogspot.com/2008/09/ll-cool-j-questions-album-sales-low-due.html
LL needs to go sit down some where.nobody wants to hear a whole lp.with ladies songs on it...sorry l u loseing patna
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about hater  because the album was not full of ladies song , stupid fuck . the album had a bunch of street music. only person losing is your hater self because of your ignorance .you need to sit down & shut up with your hater mouth,new school & respect a real legend in hip hop ther would be no biggie or 2pac without LL cool J ,hater.

man this dude gotta be 10 years old always sayin hater in every post stop cryin you bitch made nigga.
no i am not idiot . i am 30 years old . the only bitch made nigga is you hater . i will use the word hater if you are a hater . get over & stop crying about it you punk ass bitch made mark.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:59:42 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 09:57:42 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

http://youngandthefly.blogspot.com/2008/09/ll-cool-j-questions-album-sales-low-due.html
LL needs to go sit down some where.nobody wants to hear a whole lp.with ladies songs on it...sorry l u loseing patna
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about hater  because the album was not full of ladies song , stupid fuck . the album had a bunch of street music. only person losing is your hater self because of your ignorance .you need to sit down & shut up with your hater mouth,new school & respect a real legend in hip hop ther would be no biggie or 2pac without LL cool J ,hater.

Watch your language kiddo, if you wanna keep posting here.  :nawty:

one i am not a kid . two, i am 30 year old man & no one tells me how to talk or watch my language ,youngster.. everybdy esle gets away with it & you target me . that is bullsiht & you are wrong for that . go find some like punk kids on here to mess with not a grownup like me .