Author Topic: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???  (Read 1071 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 11:01:11 AM »
As  few of us have said, LL lost his fan base a few years ago but it still would be hard for him to sell even gold...Snoop is about at that age where no one wants to hear him talk all that gangsta shit...Sorry Snoop but sales are coming to an end..Jay-Z barely goes plat anymore...Busta just left Aftermath and joined Motown but will be lucky to go gold again..Dre just cause he is Dre might go double or maybe triple plat if he ever drops Detox but if he would have dropped it a few years ago, easily another 5/6 times plat...Jeezy, T.I., Lil Wayne, whether you like them or not, it's their time....If not for Game (like him or not), the west would be totally left out of the new breed.For those of us who are West Coast fans, its kind of sad.

I dont agree with your comments on snoop cause he was talking that gangsta shit on Blue Carpet and it sold well. He fucked up when he tried to do all this bullshit genre mixing with the country music and the 80s pop/r&b tracks on ego trippin. If he sticks to what he does and stay true to himself hell be able to bounce back. If he doesnt then he'll fade off.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Jome

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
one i am not a kid . two, i am 30 year old man & no one tells me how to talk or watch my language ,youngster.. everybdy esle gets away with it & you target me . that is bullsiht & you are wrong for that . go find some like punk kids on here to mess with not a grownup like me .

Well, if you're 30 years old (find it hard to believe), then you must suffer from Computerized Tourettes syndrome, with all the random "hater", "idiot", "shut up", "stupid fuck", and other random profanities you throw around to those who disagree with you..
The difference compared to other posters, is that you randomly attack people for their opinions, other posters usually have a reason, and posters get banned daily.

2 minutes before this post you managed to cram "Idiot, hater, and punk ass bitch made mark" into one single-line post.. LAST chance dude.

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »
one i am not a kid . two, i am 30 year old man & no one tells me how to talk or watch my language ,youngster.. everybdy esle gets away with it & you target me . that is bullsiht & you are wrong for that . go find some like punk kids on here to mess with not a grownup like me .

Well, if you're 30 years old (find it hard to believe), then you must suffer from Computerized Tourettes syndrome, with all the random "hater", "idiot", "shut up", "stupid fuck", and other random profanities you throw around to those who disagree with you..
The difference compared to other posters, is that you randomly attack people for their opinions, other posters usually have a reason, and posters get banned daily.

2 minutes before this post you managed to cram "Idiot, hater, and punk ass bitch made mark" into one single-line post.. LAST chance dude.

i don't randomly attack people for their opinions. i attack people for closeminded new school ignorance ,my friend. aliso i don't do stupid ass opinions . i only deal with facts .what is funny is other posters say worse stuff then me & do worse stuff on here & you don't go after them .i think you are being a lttle baise towards me & that is not right.  how are  "hater", "idiot", & "shut up profanities .I was born friday jan13.1978. i am 30 years old & it is not hard to believe because we did not get the internet till my senoir year of high school . so we look at the internet as home for nerds & losers back then. so i don't suffer from Computerized Tourettes syndrome. i just don't care what people think about me on the internet &  i don't care about stupid grammar on stupid ass internet.. also this is the internet where we have freedom of speech & you have no rgiht to censor me or anybody else , what you are doing to me is wrong . i am just telling the truth about people & the new school. see you are going to bann me for being truthfull ,kicking real facts &  no putting up with stupid new school ignorance toward the old school & histroy of hip hop.that is straight up wrong . i just keeping it a real as it can get .
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:05:15 PM by midwestryder »

Jome

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »
also this is the internet where we have freedom of speech & you have no rgiht to censor me or anybody else

Oh really..  :D

Just stop calling people idiots, haters, and punk ass bitch made marks, and you'll be fine.. got nothing to do with freedom of speech though.

midwestryder

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »
also this is the internet where we have freedom of speech & you have no rgiht to censor me or anybody else

Oh really..  :D

Just stop calling people idiots, haters, and punk ass bitch made marks, and you'll be fine.. got nothing to do with freedom of speech though.
yes .it does have everything to do with freedom of speech though. i am not going to lie about a person being ignorant,stupid,a idiot or punk ass bitch made marks because if i say it then it is true . i don't lie & i don't hold back for anybody.you are trying to censor me from telling the truth . it is your fault that i have to d it anyways because you alow stupidty of the new school . you neeed to be telliing the new school rap fans the true history & force them to respect the old school & learn their hip hop history.i am just os tired of ignorance of new school fans toward hip hop history & the old school . the new school acts lke they know crap when they don't know crap at all. the new school acts like the lived thru that era & seen it all . when the truthis most of them were not alive or were not old enough to remeber at all.you are part of the problem with the new school unless you start help fix it. so unless you start doing what i said then are jusrt a part of problem & hip hop will keep getting worse  because the new school does not have any respect at all & does not want to learn hip hop historyat all

Jome

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
yes .it does have everything to do with freedom of speech though

No, this is a private forum with private (U.K.) owners, with its own set of rules/regulations, the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S. counts for nothing here.

If you're 30 years old, I find it weird that you haven't learned that calling people "idiots" or "bitches", doesn't help getting your point across, or win any discussions.

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 04:49:40 PM »

No, this is a private forum with private (U.K.) owners, with its own set of rules/regulations, the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S. counts for nothing here.

If you're 30 years old, I find it weird that you haven't learned that calling people "idiots" or "bitches", doesn't help getting your point across, or win any discussions.

where i come from that is the only one to get your point accross & win discussions . that is the real hood way but that means you are not hood . i am from east st louis,ILL . the worst hood in st louis.  private (U.K.) owners? so we have people who don't know crap about american culture or american hip hop owning this site. i am american & hip hop is american . so i will act like american &  i will not watch my tounge for some other country that has no idea how people act in america & how hip hop is really in america. you forget we can take hip hop back & not let any other country her it or see it.so my freedom of speach does matter or you lose right to hip hop.i don't follow uk rules & i won't.  also nothin is private on the internet .so those rules/regulations don't count. the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S?  please the without Freedom of Speech" act in U.S there would be no hip hop or rap . so if yoyuwant to use & be part of my culture you have to go by Freedom of Speech" act in U.S.when i mean my culture . i mean hip hop because hip hop was originally AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULUTRE & still is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jome

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »
man midwestryder is fucking stupid. i like how he said calling people "bitch" and "hater" is the hood way to handle things

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »
man midwestryder is fucking stupid. i like how he said calling people "bitch" and "hater" is the hood way to handle things
i am not stupid like you . this also mean you are not from the hood . this is how it rolls for someone who really gangbanged & cam from the worst hood in east stlouis,ILL , washington park ILL. cops don't drive thru washington park ,ILL when it gets dark .the only person who is fucking stupid is who you because you are not from the hood at all .also jome this dude started it with me . i did not start crap with him .so tell him to watch his mouth like you did me.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:58:58 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 11:51:33 PM »
LMFAO.

Yeah, this guy's a comedian.  ;D

i am never joking ,homie . everything i say is a real fact & is the truth unlike everybody else on this site. i am very serious person & i don't play or joke around at all.

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 04:23:32 AM »
This album is better than most of the crap released this year.

Young Old Head

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 10:50:40 AM »

where i come from that is the only one to get your point accross & win discussions . that is the real hood way but that means you are not hood . i am from east st louis,ILL . the worst hood in st louis.  private (U.K.) owners? so we have people who don't know crap about american culture or american hip hop owning this site. i am american & hip hop is american . so i will act like american &  i will not watch my tounge for some other country that has no idea how people act in america & how hip hop is really in america. you forget we can take hip hop back & not let any other country her it or see it.so my freedom of speach does matter or you lose right to hip hop.i don't follow uk rules & i won't.  also nothin is private on the internet .so those rules/regulations don't count. the ever-so-weakened "Freedom of Speech" act in U.S?  please the without Freedom of Speech" act in U.S there would be no hip hop or rap . so if yoyuwant to use & be part of my culture you have to go by Freedom of Speech" act in U.S.when i mean my culture . i mean hip hop because hip hop was originally AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULUTRE & still is.

show me how u do that... *LOL*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:53:46 AM by Sabac el Cher »

Cash Money Blood Gang

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:33 AM »
i havent heard the album yet but i think its pathetic how dude got plastic surgery or botox or whatever....i mean, have you seen LL's face lately in those TV ads?!.....i know he's an actor now and everything, but cmon homie......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD