Author Topic: Just bought a ps3  (Read 361 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Just bought a ps3
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 01:38:06 PM »

whattt YOU GOT BOTH!!?!?!

damn lucky man   8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
my homie got the three systems, but one of it is collecting the dust in a dark corner of the room

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »
little big planet is on my list no doubt. I dont know about socom, the reviews were not so good and the graphics really look like some ps2 era stuff. Maybe if I can find the bargain with the head set. As for MGS4, I just played the demo and really liked it. Will I understand and enjoy this game even if i never played a mgs before?

Also I would like to know if it's normal to have black stripes up and down the screen when i'm watching a blu ray dvd, i really thought those were made for 16:9 tvs. Mine is set up for native material input, with a hdmi cable. Only movie that played without the stripes is full metal jacket.

if you have a sick tv the graphics on socom are unreal!

As far as MGS goes you dont need to play the first to enjoy it. I usually skip through the story at the beginning anyway cuz its long as fuck.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 01:05:14 PM »
MGS4 is one of the best games ever made imo. Its the best game ive played in the last 10 years and is highly recommended. This game was one of the main reasons I bought a ps3, and the game has some of the best CG scenes out there so i would recommend not skipping the story, as your missing out on a huge part of the game. I agree the scenes are long, but they are done so well they do nothing but add to the overall AAA quality of the game. Pick it up, u will not regret it!  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »
So far Ratchet and Clank has been the most fun but too short:(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »
you convince me to get mgs4. I'll exchange socom for it.

Speaking of socom, what a bad game. I don't see what you guys like in it. I bought it yesterday and it really is a cheap ps2 game, the textures are poor, the animations are bad, the particle and light effects are from another era, it really look bad on a hd tv. The game is always disconnecting, and when you find a game there's always a bit of lag. I fell on a bunch of dudes who didn't like the fact that i was a noob and they were team killing me every time. It would be cool with a tutorial or something for the newcomers, to learn how to play. There's no single player, no bots, nothing but a poor multiplayer with only 7 maps to play and only regular modes, nothing really original. I'm glad i bought it though if i can get 30$ for this, the head set will only cost have cost me 30$ instead of 50$

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 02:50:17 PM »
you convince me to get mgs4. I'll exchange socom for it.

Speaking of socom, what a bad game. I don't see what you guys like in it. I bought it yesterday and it really is a cheap ps2 game, the textures are poor, the animations are bad, the particle and light effects are from another era, it really look bad on a hd tv. The game is always disconnecting, and when you find a game there's always a bit of lag. I fell on a bunch of dudes who didn't like the fact that i was a noob and they were team killing me every time. It would be cool with a tutorial or something for the newcomers, to learn how to play. There's no single player, no bots, nothing but a poor multiplayer with only 7 maps to play and only regular modes, nothing really original. I'm glad i bought it though if i can get 30$ for this, the head set will only cost have cost me 30$ instead of 50$

haha!

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 07:41:39 AM »
that was fucked up rumor man, you got good memory

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24