Author Topic: Dedication to all you Dickridaz and Hataz...!  (Read 240 times)

ToNe1904

Dedication to all you Dickridaz and Hataz...!
« on: August 05, 2002, 07:18:35 PM »
~~to whom it may concern~~

KINGS still ontop of thingz from front-tah-back, "outspoken homicide" n I drop a "blunt-attack"/
On battles im cuttin-back, but still shuttin-trapz of these fuckin-wack sucka-sapz/
Rare tah see a Hall Of Fame cat still bustin-rapz, I spit truth while u klownz jus duckin-factz/
Yeah, hatin on KINGS seems-to-be-tha-new-trend, but if yah hate once again youll see-yah-crewz-end/
Didnt want drama, but fukit I gotta shine-sum-light cuz dickridin on votez iz jussa sign-of-fright/
Tha Lyrikal Assassin jus took flight, got yall in mah line-of-sight/
I eat fake catz, but therez so many that mah whole crew dinez-tonight/
Wonder why mah "rhymez-are-tight"? Cuz mah lines continue to lace-these-threadz/
Get in mah face-yah-dead, I slow yah brainwavez and make yah heart race-instead/
All hataz "tastin-red", cus Im shovin mah "rag-down-yah-throat" till yah gag-and-yah-choke, try tah brag-but-yah-broke/
Itz like "Murder Inc. water fightz", cuz these "fagz-gettin-soaked"/
For dickridaz, ToNe has-no-respect, they might cause a loss with a vote but still have-no-affect/
They get stabbed-in-tha-chest, I "take-yah-breath-away", KINGS "paid tha cost to be tha boss" but u fakez-got-debtz-tah-pay"/
You keep say"In Peace" (piece), well thas how youll "Rest"-today cus all u fukin pest-get-sprayed when ToNez text-iz-laid/
Like rappin bout Escaladez, "played out" foolz buried and ToNe blessed-yah-grave/
Yall in "danger of gittin burnt" like havin sex-at-ravez/
Dickridin-for-acceptance but yah click-bitez-on-every-sentence/
Im up front wit mah flowz when yah shitz-hiding-in-tha-distance/
So next time u decide tah dickride, stay tha fuk-out-the-post or ima "toastin these birdz" like a duck-at-a-roast/
As i step back, pull out tha 44 and dump on u foolz.....throwin up-tha-westcoast!!!!/

Kill all that bullshit yall...itz only fukin up WCC's image.

*Bringin back an old quote*

"FUCK THA HATERS!!!!!!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
Re: Dedication to all you Dickridaz and Hataz...!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 10:55:24 PM »
you go baby i got you back wit those fake ass haters makin ya lose just to make themselves look better fake ass bitttches

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 11:23:25 PM »
~~to whom it may concern~~

KINGS still ontop of thingz from front-tah-back, "outspoken homicide" n I drop a "blunt-attack"/
On battles im cuttin-back, but still shuttin-trapz of these fuckin-wack sucka-sapz/
Rare tah see a Hall Of Fame cat still bustin-rapz, I spit truth while u klownz jus duckin-factz/
Yeah, hatin on KINGS seems-to-be-tha-new-trend, but if yah hate once again youll see-yah-crewz-end/
Didnt want drama, but fukit I gotta shine-sum-light cuz dickridin on votez iz jussa sign-of-fright/
Tha Lyrikal Assassin jus took flight, got yall in mah line-of-sight/
I eat fake catz, but therez so many that mah whole crew dinez-tonight/
Wonder why mah "rhymez-are-tight"? Cuz mah lines continue to lace-these-threadz/
Get in mah face-yah-dead, I slow yah brainwavez and make yah heart race-instead/
All hataz "tastin-red", cus Im shovin mah "rag-down-yah-throat" till yah gag-and-yah-choke, try tah brag-but-yah-broke/
Itz like "Murder Inc. water fightz", cuz these "fagz-gettin-soaked"/
For dickridaz, ToNe has-no-respect, they might cause a loss with a vote but still have-no-affect/
They get stabbed-in-tha-chest, I "take-yah-breath-away", KINGS "paid tha cost to be tha boss" but u fakez-got-debtz-tah-pay"/
You keep say"In Peace" (piece), well thas how youll "Rest"-today cus all u fukin pest-get-sprayed when ToNez text-iz-laid/
Like rappin bout Escaladez, "played out" foolz buried and ToNe blessed-yah-grave/
Yall in "danger of gittin burnt" like havin sex-at-ravez/
Dickridin-for-acceptance but yah click-bitez-on-every-sentence/
Im up front wit mah flowz when yah shitz-hiding-in-tha-distance/
So next time u decide tah dickride, stay tha fuk-out-the-post or ima "toastin these birdz" like a duck-at-a-roast/
As i step back, pull out tha 44 and dump on u foolz.....throwin up-tha-westcoast!!!!/

Kill all that bullshit yall...itz only fukin up WCC's image.

*Bringin back an old quote*

"FUCK THA HATERS!!!!!!"

nice tone. i wasnt really feeling tha flow to much, i have seen better. but what it represented is what counts. and i totally feel what ur sayin dog...nice work...you did well gettin ur point across...

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 07:37:04 AM »
simply blazing  :o
not much more to say :-/