Author Topic: Ludacris & B.O.B. - On Top of The World (T.I. FREE!)  (Read 373 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Ludacris & B.O.B. - On Top of The World (T.I. FREE!)
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 09:12:00 AM »
ti shouldve only had one verse on this

penenstamp

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:02 AM »
Great song!
Ball & G last album sucked cause of Bad boy's input - if they drop a grand hustle cd, it'll be great cause T.I. will let them do them

IMO Untitled is the only better mainstream release than Paper Trail. LAX isnt, Raw Footage isnt, Bun b wasnt, killer mike & nappy roots come close but that's it (same with jeezy)

what's better this year in your opinion?

Oh mainstream wise? Then in hip hop I think Snoop, LL Cool J, Nelly, Nas, T-Pain (his Pree Kingz mixtape; his album will most likely suck ass), Game and Nappy Roots are better... but none of those have a lot of replay value. If you count non-mainstream hip hop as well then I like Young De, Terrace Martin, Westurn Union (mixtape and album), Krayzie Bone (mixtape), Mikkey, DJ Muggs/Planet Asia and Cold 187um are better as well.

Now let me state that out of these albums the only full ones that I still listen to are Krayzie Bone's, Young De's, Mikkey's and Westurn Union's (mixtape).

But this is what Im saying about this board. If you dont ride Nas or Game then you dont know anything about HipHop. Like its against the Law to say Nas or Game put out something wack.

Well, you said you Untitled is better than Illmatic, so your opinion isn't worth anything. And I'm not a Nas fan.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
you realize you are responsible for two suicides by posting this song without T.I verse  , do you ?

It wouldn't be bad for hip hop if some T.I. fans committed suicide, would it?

B.O.B. killed this!
GRAND HUSTLE!

Don't get too excited. Grand Hustle isn't all that. On the label are mostly wack and mediocre artists.

I like a lot of tracks and guest appearances from B.O.B... that's the most positive thing. There's also 8Ball & MJG, but they're way past their prime already. Of course they also have a mixtape DJ whose hands should be cut off as a punishment for releasing mixtapes the way he does: DJ Drama.
penenstamp can eat a fat dick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

penenstamp

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

Bring on the quotables!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »
oh you mad because tip outshined luda on it ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »

Bring on the quotables!
you a crab cake ass nigga talkin' shit. you need ya ass beat a good 50 times. you're nothing but a waste of sperm.....you know the rest.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 09:18:07 AM »
Oh mainstream wise? Then in hip hop I think Snoop, LL Cool J, Nelly, Nas, T-Pain (his Pree Kingz mixtape; his album will most likely suck ass), Game and Nappy Roots are better... but none of those have a lot of replay value. If you count non-mainstream hip hop as well then I like Young De, Terrace Martin, Westurn Union (mixtape and album), Krayzie Bone (mixtape), Mikkey, DJ Muggs/Planet Asia and Cold 187um are better as well.
Now let me state that out of these albums the only full ones that I still listen to are Krayzie Bone's, Young De's, Mikkey's and Westurn Union's (mixtape).
LMAO at LL Cool J & Nelly being better :o  and my opinion holds no value ::)
Wow just wow - Nelly was a damn Frisbee
LL was hit/miss/hit/miss
Snoop had no replay value
Game had a few more bad songs than this album does
Nappy Roots was good but had a few atrocious songs that were mainstream forced (pole posistion,flex,fresh,who got it,panic room) that keep it below paper trail
lol at mentioning mixtapes ::)
ain't heard Cold187um or Planet Asia yet

lmao at the irony of u saying my opinion holds no value and u then end your post by saying u only still listen to a handful of those u listed
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »

Bring on the quotables!
you a crab cake ass nigga talkin' shit. you need ya ass beat a good 50 times. you're nothing but a waste of sperm.....you know the rest.

Thank you for this quotable ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 09:19:37 AM »

Bring on the quotables!

Thank you for this quotable ;D
you're so very welcome.....shit for brains.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 09:27:56 AM »

Your out your fuckin mind if you think T.I.s verseS were better than Ludas one, luda straight merked that shit!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 09:30:28 AM »

Your out your fuckin mind if you think T.I.s verseS were better than Ludas one, luda straight merked that shit!
tip strong armed that song nigga. he was suppose to. it's his song. don't ever get that confused.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »
tip strong armed that song nigga. he was suppose to. it's his song. don't ever get that confused.

doesnt mean his verses were better  ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 09:35:46 AM »
T.I. 2nd Verse > Luda Verse > T.I. 1st verse
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »

doesnt mean his verses were better  ::)
his verses were way better. luda did his thing. i'm glad he didn't get all goofy on there like he usually does. it's a great song. it's just tip killed 'em.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »
T.I. 2nd Verse > Luda Verse > T.I. 1st verse
t.i. first verse was amazing. as well as his second verse. >>>>>>luda verse.