Author Topic: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"  (Read 3026 times)

Blood$

Re: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
^ I know what you mean, but sometimes people can go overboard... like Messy could POSSIBLY be doing behind the scenes that none of us can see

maybe it all explains why we don't see that many new Messy Marv interviews out lately, or him in any new videos or flicks for the matter... I was always wondering why him and San Quinn haven't really worked together since 2006

I'ma still bump both Messy and Quinn though, hopefully this beef ends soon... it hurts to see these dudes goin' at eachother, cuz look at how many dope records and classics they recorded TOGETHER

on a side note, why don't Messy and JT The Bigga Figga get along? and also San Quinn mentioned Spider Loc in his diss, Crash said that shit with him and Messy was deaded though and E-40 is the one who made them squash it...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:00:12 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
Spider Loc got at Messy, I thought it was over that mEssy line and all the blood shit messy was speaking

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2008, 03:59:38 PM »
Spider Loc got at Messy, I thought it was over that mEssy line and all the blood shit messy was speaking
i think your right . its over now i dont even think messy even said anything back to spider

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2008, 04:07:05 PM »
man if messy can do this toobi trice   http://www.zshare.net/download/1923717753099acc/     just imagine what he can do to quinn or any other artists fucking with him . he destoryed obie trice in this track .that bitch didnt even respaned back to mess and guce

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2008, 04:17:54 PM »
I don't know, Obie Trice isn't that hard to diss since he's pretty known and an eminem lackey

Spider Loc is some real gangbang shit and I don't know if Mess wants to get down like that

I think The Game prolly would have murked him if he wanted too

don't get it twisted I like Mess but I think he's a better song writer than straight up diss rapper

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »
I don't know, Obie Trice isn't that hard to diss since he's pretty known and an eminem lackey

Spider Loc is some real gangbang shit and I don't know if Mess wants to get down like that

I think The Game prolly would have murked him if he wanted too

don't get it twisted I like Mess but I think he's a better song writer than straight up diss rapper
no way  his diss tracks are great  his not the type to just say one line in a song hes guna muder u threw the  hole song  and the thing with spider shit messy is a way better street raper and a battle raper than spider hands down

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »
i honestly feel that all rappers should be required to snort coke prior to laying down verses.   8)

That's what the problem is. Mess is doin way too much powder, it's no secret. Y'all have no idea how many muthafucaz he got after him right now. Everywhere I go, cats is speakin on him and revealing secrets that's been in the closet. Mess is in another state just watching it all unfold. He is basically kicked out of Frisco. Cats on the street thought he was claiming blood through jail ties, but that only lasted for like a year. It couldn't have been through no jail ties cuzz he ain't never went to prison. He did time in Santa Rita which is an Alameda county jail. Who he is really running with is the Bounty Hunters in L.A. And that's a straight slap in the face to Fillmoe. He turned down being on "SF Anthem" which pissed Quinn and them off. That's why Quinn callin him a turf hopper. Finally someone said it. And who better do it than his 1st cousin. But it goes much deeper than that. Mess has been doing a bunch of sneaky shit, and I blame it all on that white girl. I've seen way too many lives get ruined with it, especially recently since it's cool to do it in the bay now. I even find myself fuckin wit it more than ever before since it's everywhere you go in the yay nowadays. One of my patnas just blew his brains out coked out for 2 days straight. Say NO kids!

damn messy would be tight on frisco anthem (it would give him hella promotion too)

why is running with Bounty Hunters a slap to fillmore?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »
i honestly feel that all rappers should be required to snort coke prior to laying down verses.   8)

That's what the problem is. Mess is doin way too much powder, it's no secret. Y'all have no idea how many muthafucaz he got after him right now. Everywhere I go, cats is speakin on him and revealing secrets that's been in the closet. Mess is in another state just watching it all unfold. He is basically kicked out of Frisco. Cats on the street thought he was claiming blood through jail ties, but that only lasted for like a year. It couldn't have been through no jail ties cuzz he ain't never went to prison. He did time in Santa Rita which is an Alameda county jail. Who he is really running with is the Bounty Hunters in L.A. And that's a straight slap in the face to Fillmoe. He turned down being on "SF Anthem" which pissed Quinn and them off. That's why Quinn callin him a turf hopper. Finally someone said it. And who better do it than his 1st cousin. But it goes much deeper than that. Mess has been doing a bunch of sneaky shit, and I blame it all on that white girl. I've seen way too many lives get ruined with it, especially recently since it's cool to do it in the bay now. I even find myself fuckin wit it more than ever before since it's everywhere you go in the yay nowadays. One of my patnas just blew his brains out coked out for 2 days straight. Say NO kids!

damn messy would be tight on frisco anthem (it would give him hella promotion too)

its not . if he wants to run with the bloods let him . a man can do what ever he wants blood or not messy still is a dope raper
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:49:56 PM by { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »

because he claimin he from SF n filmore, filmore is a hood, if u claimin filmore u claimin the hood filmore....then you go out n say u a blood....

thats like a crip being a crip, then going out 10 years later saying hes a blood now... transforming.... but in filmore/blood case hes turf hopping....

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »
i always wondered, i didn't know there was even blood sets in the bay.
everyone always told me people don't bang blood or crip in the bay.

damn it's a shame these dudes probably won't be working together for a while after this.
hopefully artists don't blow this shit out of proportion and end up causing a divide in the bay.
i always liked how most the artists worked together and collab'd a lot.

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »
here is that first track that San Quinn had on his page but then took down

San Quinn - Messy Marv Is A Turf Hopper
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19236790c5358832/

and here is a new AP.9 interview speaking on the situation

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19243240753f5fbd
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:55:44 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
DAMN...ANOTHER NEW DISS!

Messy Marv - Killer (San Quinn Diss)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19243225a64ceb77/

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »
DAMN...ANOTHER NEW DISS!

Messy Marv - Killer (San Quinn Diss)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19243225a64ceb77/
listing right now

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »
Things are finna pop off

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »
Things are finna pop off

same thing i was thinking while listening to messys diss. "i'm gunna fuck your sister"  :-X