Author Topic: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"  (Read 3029 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »
Things are finna pop off

same thing i was thinking while listening to messys diss. "i'm gunna fuck your sister"  :-X
lol

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »
new track on messys mysspace, but not really diss, very tight track.

should i doubt on messys personality as a real fan??

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »
so mess is in glendale huh

quinn still lives in the SCO next to SF college

I think shit is gettn heated and bay area rappers are gonna start taking sides

this isn't a little yukmouth vs too short beef

DazDilly

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
Like I said, let Daz try and handle this. He was the one willing to be the biggest man and cool it down with Kurupt and everybody else he destroyed in his legendary beef days. It's nothing to a boss like him to have two other bosses sit down and talk things out.

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
Daz ain't really a boss though

he got punk'd out by Hot Dolla, if you don't have enough clout to dissuade somebody like Hot Dolla from gettin on ya ass then I don't think he can bring two grown men too the table to sit down and work shit out.

Daz's new album is bangin though!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2008, 10:46:24 AM »
can someone upload talk baseball by messy marv?

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »
Messy Marv speaks on the situation
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1926168313615eb2/

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:47 AM »
I'm not sure. I think maybe the same reason he don't do any shows or appearances in Frisco. He's paranoid, and he should be, that white don't make you think straight. Mac Dre had everybody poppin pills from '02 to '07, that was a happy party time which ended the crystal meth era. It was great to be a part of the bay movement back then. Now in the '08, this "playin wit my nose" shit has taken over and that's why crime rates are sky rocketing. Bay music dictates bay culture, and this coke shit is fuckin everything up. You got cats back in the bathrooms of the club again sniffin instead of poppin a pill and walkin in clean enjoying themselves.
That's a great point that people don't seem to realize. You can't forget about when Nickatina blew up and Mac Dre's music really blew up and people popped pills instead. Keak has always rapped a little about doing blow, and more rappers have endorsed it and more people are doing it.

Messy Marv is tripping if he thinks he can hang with Quinn, he already got destroyed. I'm a fan of Messy's music, but he is trying to attack Quinn on all this "real street" stuff, when everybody knows Quinn be out in the City, while Marv's been out in Santa Rita jail, out in Tracy, in LA, dude is losing control. Talking about killing Quinn and all that, this could really end badly.

By the way, on Marv's diss to Obie Trice, there really wasn't reason to respond. Obie was on a much bigger commercial level and really couldn't have benefited from responding.
I got a bird's eye view

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2008, 03:15:16 AM »
I'm not sure. I think maybe the same reason he don't do any shows or appearances in Frisco. He's paranoid, and he should be, that white don't make you think straight. Mac Dre had everybody poppin pills from '02 to '07, that was a happy party time which ended the crystal meth era. It was great to be a part of the bay movement back then. Now in the '08, this "playin wit my nose" shit has taken over and that's why crime rates are sky rocketing. Bay music dictates bay culture, and this coke shit is fuckin everything up. You got cats back in the bathrooms of the club again sniffin instead of poppin a pill and walkin in clean enjoying themselves.
That's a great point that people don't seem to realize. You can't forget about when Nickatina blew up and Mac Dre's music really blew up and people popped pills instead. Keak has always rapped a little about doing blow, and more rappers have endorsed it and more people are doing it.

Messy Marv is tripping if he thinks he can hang with Quinn, he already got destroyed. I'm a fan of Messy's music, but he is trying to attack Quinn on all this "real street" stuff, when everybody knows Quinn be out in the City, while Marv's been out in Santa Rita jail, out in Tracy, in LA, dude is losing control. Talking about killing Quinn and all that, this could really end badly.

By the way, on Marv's diss to Obie Trice, there really wasn't reason to respond. Obie was on a much bigger commercial level and really couldn't have benefited from responding.

But he did respond!! in 2006 or somethin talkin trash bout Mess & Yuk

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 03:56:40 AM »
that was a short beef, just shittin on each otha, and squash. like lil kiddies or pregnant bitches wit sum toxicoses or crucial day

wardy

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 07:26:23 AM »
Messy Marv speaks on the situation
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1926168313615eb2/

Looks like its squashed but messy sounded either high as fuck or he was sad as fuck

LONDON!

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
its all sad shit, there both my favorite rappers from the bay, i hope no one is a snitch though, being labeled a snitch is the worst thing to be labeled, especially if your not, its in the same box as being a paedophille, voyeur, rapist, sex offender or a fucking faggot, get me, i just hope the snitch allegations ain't true, true stories

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »
did a-wax snitch tho for real?
(isnt that what huslah was sayin?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

The whole thing was Wax's connects started going to jail right around the time Husalah got sent up.  AWax blamed hus for snitchin since his peoples were all charged with conspiracy due to cell phone calls.  Hus is doing less than the federally mandated minimum for his charges so he put 2 and 2 together and came up with the idea that Hus is a snitch.

Me personally I don't believe Hus snitched on Wax's people since they didn't know each other like that but his Chicago run in with the law did have a lot of names on the indictment which had to come from Hus or his partner. 

Now with San Quinn stating that AP is a snitch and that everybody believed that Hus was snitchin shit just adds fuel to the fire.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
oh aite good lookin on clearin that up
thats crazy
wax said hus is a snitch, ap9/hus were sayin wax was a snitch
damn crazy shit

The whole thing was Wax's connects started going to jail right around the time Husalah got sent up.  AWax blamed hus for snitchin since his peoples were all charged with conspiracy due to cell phone calls.  Hus is doing less than the federally mandated minimum for his charges so he put 2 and 2 together and came up with the idea that Hus is a snitch.

Me personally I don't believe Hus snitched on Wax's people since they didn't know each other like that but his Chicago run in with the law did have a lot of names on the indictment which had to come from Hus or his partner. 

Now with San Quinn stating that AP is a snitch and that everybody believed that Hus was snitchin shit just adds fuel to the fire.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.