Author Topic: WCC Hall of Fame results  (Read 386 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Hall of Fame results
« on: July 18, 2002, 07:22:49 AM »
The Final Votes Go:
bLaDe - 11 votes
M Dogg - 8 votes
ToNe1904 - 8 votes
Infinite - 6 vote
Tanjibility - 5 votes
Now I Know - 2 votes
So Much Style - 2 votes
Hatesrats - 1 vote
Minority - 1 vote

The top 3 get in, and that's bLaDe, ToNe and M Dogg. Now last time I wrote the paragraph about the people. But I welcome anyone to write about the Hall of Famer, 'cause I for sure am not writting on myself. So just write on them, and post whatever you feel, just don't be negative.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: WCC Hall of Fame results
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 01:04:49 PM »
thankz tah everybody who voted. Ill write sum shit up lata about u and Blade man.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 11:12:47 PM »
you three definately deserved, course a couple of older cats deserve to be up there but maybe next time.

but to bLaDe I can only say what used to be a cat afraid of battlin at times always turned out to kick ass  ;D, win championships and beat the best. a definite candidate for a spot in the hall of fame.

ToNe: my homie lol. yeh his outstanding battle rap he brings to the table are sometimes untouchable. may not be here for ages but deserves it for his success he gained over jus a couple of months time.

M Dogg, well dont know him all too well. but yeh I've seen him rhyme, and its sure not wack. oldschool cat who still heats up the fire when steppin in the ring. battled ya once and was able to prosper, a win I'll definately hold in reverance.

peace to yall who made it, and good luck next time to those who are yet to be a hall of famer...
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 01:38:19 AM »
aiight, congradulations Blade and M-Dogg...much respect.

BLADE: Could be described as a "Humble Assassin". He never brags on his keystyles or battles, but at the same time always manages to step up to the plate and come through with the heat. Current Heavyweight Champion. Blade has constantly improved since ive been seeing him keystyle. Brings a good combination of thought, metaphors, and all out attacks to battle. Not to mention, who could forget his "How to write nice rhymes" thread back in the day? lol Very much deserving of his spot in the Hall Of Fame.

M-Dogg: The definition of "Vet" on this board. A very consistent rhymer, who brings a street flava to his battles. Continuous hardcore lyrics, metaphors, and attacking style in his keystyles. Always reppin that Killa Kali and of course...the I.E. He does us Kali folks proud by always bringin the heat. Always a tough match up in battle (believe me, i know  ;)). This former Middleweight Champ has been holding it down for his crew since ive been here, even when others retire or jus slow down he remains a stable force for Elite. Truly one of tha classiest individuals in keystyle, and also very deserving of his spot in the Hall.

Keep spittin that heat fah tha WCC yall!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 07:32:09 AM »
Good Shit....lolz....tha 3 people I voted 4....

Oh and yall know next time it aint gonna be 3 people....All members of Keystyle will be a Hall Of Famer before U know it lolz....But tha people up there rite now really DESERVED it....

pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 10:57:28 AM »
Yo, thanks 2 all who voted for me, being in the hall of fame is an honor, it seems like yesterday when i was a rookie  ;D .. and thanks illicit n tone for writing about me, I'll write sumtin about the rest of the H.O.F'ers soon...1

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 11:37:31 AM »
:. link=board=keystyle;num=1027012970;start=0#5 date=07/19/02 at 15:57:28]Yo, thanks 2 all who voted for me, being in the hall of fame is an honor, it seems like yesterday when i was a rookie  ;D .. and thanks illicit n tone for writing about me, I'll write sumtin about the rest of the H.O.F'ers soon...1

-{bLaDe}

lol H.O.F.'ers

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2002, 06:36:12 PM »
I fell ya tha7th... but I figured right now it's OK...lol

Now taking off what others wrote.

bLaDe: Could be described as a "Humble Assassin". Once a reluction battle rapper, bLaDe was considered just an above average rhymer. That all changed in the Ultimate Tournarment, where bLaDe beat the best WCC had to offer. Becoming the first WCC Champion, bLaDe has defended his title against all, not seeing defeat since. After the classic battles since, it was only a matter of time before bLaDe takes his place with the greats.

ToNe1904: In battling, it seems ToNe's outstanding battle rap he brings to the table are sometimes untouchable. ToNe does well in the heat of battle, and it seems at many times, he is the best WCC has to offer. Reppin' the K.I.N.G.S., ToNe is very battle tested, and is no stranger to titles. Holder of the Watahh, and Middleweight, ToNe has shown to be a true champion.

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2002, 07:31:33 PM »
ok umm...

bLaDe: The youngest member of the Hall Of Fame, could be described as a "Humble Assassin" who never brags about his battles, lets his lyrics do the talking. Once a reluctant battle rapper, bLaDe was considered an above average rhymer, but never at the top. That all changed in the Ultimate Tournarment, where bLaDe battled the best WCC had to offer, and beat I-Bo for the title. The first WCC Champion has defended his title against all, and has not seen defeat since. After the classic battles since, it was only a matter of time before bLaDe takes his place with the greats.

Tone:
Entered WCC with a lot of ambition and potential, didnt take long for this rhymer to elavate and inflict lyrical death to all who opposed him.  A very ill and consistant rhymer, never turns down a battle offer and always brings heat in every rhyme.  He reps the kings so much, he almost exceeds I geezys representing Israel[lmao]  Holder of the Watahh, and Middleweight[didnt he give this up tho?], emcees beware, tony the tiger seems to be eating his corn flakes!  ;D

MDoGG:
The 4th ELITE crew member to have the honor of being in the Hall Of Fame.  An OG keystyler who always brings heat in his rhymes and pride to his crew as well as the board members who are from tha I.E.  

-{bLaDe}

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2002, 08:27:20 PM »
tony the tiger seems to be eating his corn flakes!    ;D

lol. good one,
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2002, 10:57:34 PM »
damn, Blades gonna change his name to "Humble Assassin" now lol.

oh and...corn flakes huh blade? lol ha...muthafuckin...ha...lol

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 11:23:27 AM »
props to blade, although i hardly have read ny of his shit, but when ever i see it its tite. Tone was i think the most fierce opponent in this whole key style era, his rhymes are very aggressive and superbly engineered and written.

i always was afraid of tone, thought id challenge him sometime, but naw fuck it, i aint a rhymer anywayz.

peace and congrats all

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2002, 12:55:29 PM »
Yeah fo real, i got proof too, check these amazing pictures, its proof! THE SECRET TO TONES RHYMES!

Normal Tone [notice how he looks weak and wussy-like:

+

ohh what have we here

=

woha, what a change, he aint skinny anymore, hes fulla energy and happyness which is reflected off his chubby face, rhymers beware, TONY IS COMING FOR U!!!

-{bLaDe}

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2002, 01:29:28 PM »
u lucky ima nice muthafuckin person bitch! LOL

Dont be mad when i take dat lil belt away frum yo ass  ;)

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2002, 06:32:02 PM »
LMFAO sorry tony that was funny...but kinda lame  ::)
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn