Author Topic: Original people - self hate  (Read 478 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: Original people - self hate
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 08:21:10 PM »
And it's amazing how they trained them,
To be racist against themselves in the place they was raised in
(examples need? Blacks light vs dark, skin bleaching),

Amongst Asians its becoming more common for people (women mostly) to even have cosmetic surgery to make their eyes less slanted and appear more "American" (white). Crazy shit.
Plastic surgery to make their noses appear more slender rather than broad..

The phrase for today is : Love yourself

my niggas do the knowledge as to why this is such a problem when it comes to Blacks or any body with dark complexion for that matter from India to Africa

To be racist against themselves in the place they was raised in[/b] (examples need? Blacks light vs dark, skin bleaching),

I was in Nigeria just a week ago. And i was so shocked to see the number of folks in there with bleached skin!
"Black is beautiful, but  fair is pretty". Is  what i heard all the time while i was there!!

Word. I was in Philippines a few years ago, same story, no bleaching but girls there generally like having lighter skin, thats just how girls are though.
but here in Australia, male and female white friends say shit like they wish they were darker, browner and more tanned and white bitches be spending money on spray on tans and salons and sheet.

Everybody probably has something they wish they could change about themself, but generally, I would say people love themself.
Although I think if you wishing to alter your racial profile boarders on self hate fasho.

Manifest on the strength, love yoself, godbody yall. You can be an ill nigga no matter what colour you are.

LOL heres a cute little racist story (posted here simply for lolz), when very young I asked my moms why I am darker than everybody else at school (Overfiend was the only bronze nazarethene in the whole year, its Australia yall, white only immigration laws only ended 60 years ago),

She said, when GOD was making people the first batch came out of the heavenly oven un-cooked, not baked properly,

then the second came out a lil burnt, overcooked,

then the next batch came out just right...... 

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »
BTW JOB i just got a chance to peep that video link more and that it's very disturbing to me as a black man. i knew this issue going on but never seen it exposed like that i mean gowning up i heard the Buju Banton "Dem A Bleach" reggae song, and people kinda talk about it back in my home country Barbados, so from i young age i knew it existed but yeah it's a big issue for black kids learning to think lighter is better and it's hard to get away from that mentality fully in this day and age but we have to keep pushing for the kids to know there worth from a young age and to never let anyone use that lighter skin preference bullshit mentality against them. also kids of all shades need to enforce the right mentality about it too make it an even plain. it's a very tuff issue to over come.. even BLACKSTAR talks about it in the song "Brown Skin Lady"

peace
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:57:55 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »
immortal tech aint black

He's a mix between latino and black.

hes more latino than black

Wisen up my jewish brother, he isn't only talking about black people in that verse:

From where Blacks, indigenous peoples and Asians
where once slaves of the caucasians

Slavery is still alive as ever today, except nowadays its called 'exploitation'; when multii-billion-dollar companies can only afford to pay an Indonesian 70 cents an hour....and to top it off these thrid-world countries are going to be the first to get flooded over thanks to global warming (even though they pollute substantially less).

who are you?

i know what hes talkin about, but "job" is only down with blacks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »
immortal tech aint black
nigga what the fuck does that have to do with anything...........you crackers crack me up.............all you guys know how to do is cause trouble and divide.................the first thing he says.......... he aint Black! and nigga so what the fuck is your point??? well eye will tell you his point........its to kepp niggas divided and bickering over bullshit

im tellin you, man, its fun to jerk it when you're high. try it once, it makes you feel white.

arent you only down with the original man? arent you anti-latino? do you ever jerk yourself to hateful thoughts? wake the fuck up. this is reality. THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!

Rugged Monk

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 03:53:02 AM »
immortal tech aint black

He's a mix between latino and black.

hes more latino than black

Wisen up my jewish brother, he isn't only talking about black people in that verse:

From where Blacks, indigenous peoples and Asians
where once slaves of the caucasians

Slavery is still alive as ever today, except nowadays its called 'exploitation'; when multii-billion-dollar companies can only afford to pay an Indonesian 70 cents an hour....and to top it off these thrid-world countries are going to be the first to get flooded over thanks to global warming (even though they pollute substantially less).

who are you?

i know what hes talkin about, but "job" is only down with blacks.

Who am i? To you i'm  an alias on a computer screen...who'd you think i was?

I can only speak on myself, cus I aint know none of you personally....but I gotta say this: none of us is actually how we are presented here. Its only internet make believe land of the idiots land and if anybody thinks they are only down with a certain people of a certain racial characteristic, based only on that racial characteristic, is kidding themself.

Start thinking
Outside of the box and
Unplug from The Matrix doctrine
But watch what you say Big Brother is watchin'