Author Topic: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?  (Read 1859 times)

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Re: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 03:19:23 PM »
THERES A GRIP OF TALENTED CHICANO RAPPERS OUT THERE, JUST LIKE THERE IS BAD ONES.  BUT THATS WITH ANYTHING, I DONT LOOK AT IT LIKE CHICANO RAP, BLACK RAP, ETC.... I LOOK AT IT LIKE GOOD MUSIC, IS GOOD MUSIC REGARDLESS, OF WHAT U ARE. 8)
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

Dice City

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 06:07:43 PM »
Lil Rob been & still holdin shit down for The West :cheers:

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »
what about all the chicanos that rap  ??? ( CHICANO RAP )

riphuero

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »
??? why is it blacks got biast opinions about latinos that rap , blacks use the latino culture to there advantage but when its the other way around NIGGAS start hating

ummm, hmmm, tough subject, the last great latino rapper was Big Pun, and even he said, i must got black in me,
basically rap is a black culture, if anything, its a puerto Rican culture too..but something about latinos and rap, just don't collide, they don't go together like Peanut butter and mayo, its hard to explain with out using some weird stereotypes, but im sure you guys been to mexico and what not, you see how those people are down there, like the actually mexicans?? they are the farthest thing from Hip HOP LOL, in other words hip hop and mexican latinos just looks silly

now, hip hop and Puerto Ricans and Cubans looks right, I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!! DON'T ASK ME, IT JUST DOES, they just have that rhythmn or something, they have like a same rhythm as blacks, come on now, look at the puerto ricans in PR (Daddy Yankee, Tego, Don Omar), they were raised noddin' they heads to salsa, and music played with african drums like congas, so they have that black rhythmn

mexicans were raised to banda and corridos and stuff like that, with no rhythm what so ever, there music is closely related to 'WHITE music' in america, especially down south white music like honkey tonk, Couuuuuntry music, rock ect.,

i hope this helped a lil bit,  the closes thing you'll get to good mexican hip hop is Omar Cruz he basically bit Tupac's rhymn format on the low, but with an heavy mexican accent, he's decent, but nothing like the originals at this...

look at it this way, what band would be better, a mexican mariachi, or black people playing mariachi, think of it like that

p.s. Lil Rob is the worst rapper in america, him and soulja boy should drop a cd

plus come on now, everybody knows Mexicans are very racist people...
so its like, how are you racist, but trying to use our art form, get out of here homie!  Its either you fuck with us, or you don't, make up ya mind, don't pull up in a truck and scream nigger when your bumping Tupac out your car lol, its like you got our dick in your mouth and you don't taste it or something, or you guys are jelous cuz we are muscular and big or something haha
" i must got black in me basically rap is a black culture lol". YEP ITS TRUE NEGROS DUE HATE WHEN THEY SEE CHICANO/LATINO START TO COME CUZ ITS TRUE WHO WOODNT WANT THE GAME LOCKED. BUT THE RAZA IS COMIN UP LIL BY LIL. I FEEL THAT IF IT WASNT FOR THE NBA,NFL,OR SOUL/RAP/HIPHOP THEY WOOD BE JUST AVERAGE PEOPLE CUZ AINT NO BLACK PERSON HEAVY IN THE GAME WHEN IT COMES TO POLTICIS AND MAJOR PROFESSIONAL JOBS. THEY GET RATED LIKE THE HISPANICS DUE AS DRUG DEALERS OR CRACK HEADS. ALSO THE ONLY REASON U SEE A BLACK PERSON IS BCUZ IF U READ UR APP :EQUAL EMPLOYER" THAT MEANS FOR SURE A BLACK PERSON HAS TO BE HIRED BUT THEY ALSO ARE SMART BUT JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WAS TOLD THAT FROM A BLACK PERSON  BUT THATS A LIL BREAK DOWN. KINDA SUCKS TO SAY RAP IS A CULTURE TO BLACK PEOPLE... THERE AINT GOT NUTHIN ELSE... OH AND OBAMA WONT BE PRESIDENT  U THINK THE WHITE USA COUNTRY WIL LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN  AND IF HE DOES HE WILL END UP LIKE JFK DID.<THATS NOT A THREAT

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
??? why is it blacks got biast opinions about latinos that rap , blacks use the latino culture to there advantage but when its the other way around NIGGAS start hating

ummm, hmmm, tough subject, the last great latino rapper was Big Pun, and even he said, i must got black in me,
basically rap is a black culture, if anything, its a puerto Rican culture too..but something about latinos and rap, just don't collide, they don't go together like Peanut butter and mayo, its hard to explain with out using some weird stereotypes, but im sure you guys been to mexico and what not, you see how those people are down there, like the actually mexicans?? they are the farthest thing from Hip HOP LOL, in other words hip hop and mexican latinos just looks silly

now, hip hop and Puerto Ricans and Cubans looks right, I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!! DON'T ASK ME, IT JUST DOES, they just have that rhythmn or something, they have like a same rhythm as blacks, come on now, look at the puerto ricans in PR (Daddy Yankee, Tego, Don Omar), they were raised noddin' they heads to salsa, and music played with african drums like congas, so they have that black rhythmn

mexicans were raised to banda and corridos and stuff like that, with no rhythm what so ever, there music is closely related to 'WHITE music' in america, especially down south white music like honkey tonk, Couuuuuntry music, rock ect.,

i hope this helped a lil bit,  the closes thing you'll get to good mexican hip hop is Omar Cruz he basically bit Tupac's rhymn format on the low, but with an heavy mexican accent, he's decent, but nothing like the originals at this...

look at it this way, what band would be better, a mexican mariachi, or black people playing mariachi, think of it like that

p.s. Lil Rob is the worst rapper in america, him and soulja boy should drop a cd

so its like, how are you racist, but trying to use our art form, get out of here homie!  Its either you fuck with us, or you don't, make up ya mind, don't pull up in a truck and scream nigger when your bumping Tupac out your car lol, its like you got our dick in your mouth and you don't taste it or something, or you guys are jelous cuz we are muscular and big or something haha
this cat dont know shit about hip hop! what r u talkin about homie??? have u ever been to mexico??? there's always been mexican's in this hip hop shit! You Ever Heard Of Control Machete? Redencion? Bocafloja? Ever????? Probably not but there's always been mexican's in hip hop and for u to say that all mexicans r racist ur a fool...i mean i can go deeper with this race shit but i dont feel like lecturing and teaching you mexican history..lol...do ur research before u talk homie...

ps. how did this go pass me...lol...

Ese Torsido

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »

What Cruzito and the rest of the members just said is a truncated version of an article I wrote called The Chicano Curse. You can read about it on my Pocos Pero Locos Rewind website. It's also on this forum; just look up my username when you search me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:04:50 PM by Ese Torsido »

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
ARe yall serious  CHINO XL one of the illest mc to ever breath  spits classic everytime.  joell ortiz is nice 2 but chino xl got 2 classics albums n ripped everybody to canibus crooked i royce da 59 crooked i immortal technique bun b shit everybody.  check him out n download all his shit  lol ull see thelight. COPY n PASTE these songs just to give yall a taste. first 2 are songs that leaked in his up n coming album classic shit already   third song is a song from bun b album which he destroyed everybody.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4940/title.chino-xl-im-coming

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.5456/title.chino-xl-f-bun-b-cross-your-heart

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4892/title.bun-b-f-chino-xl-killer-mike-bulletproof-some-hoes

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »
sick jacken
joell ortiz
sinful
guzzle
omar cruz
cynic
sondoobie
b-real

....just a few off the top....

uhhh, I'll agree with Jacken, Cruz, Ortiz and B-Real.....Cynic is okay, I think he should tighten up his flow a bit, like his production much better....

too add on to the list....

Termanology, Nino Bless, Immortal Technique, Atom The Immotal, etc....

and for all the cats in here tryin to say Mexicans don't got rythym and they ain't black check the African History in Mexico....Mexicans are black!!! LOL, do ya lessons kiddies....all latinos have a t least a lil' bit of african blood runnning through their veins.....Mexico included...african slaves were brought to Mexico in the 15 and 1600's to work in the sugar cane fields....from there on they were intermixed into the already mixing Indian/mayan and Euro-spanish genocide that was taking place.....

do ya homework man....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

LONDON!

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:34 AM »
i don't know about all that bad mind mess people are talking about in this thread, post or whatever, but let me keep the post back on track, but yeah, here's some latino mc's to look out for

pr terrorist(from staten isl/ny)
tru life(from les/ny
sick jacken(from la)
queenie(from san diego)
diamonique(from the i.e)
joell ortiz(from bk/ny)
termanology(from lawrence/ma)
agallah(from bk/ny)
down aka kilo(from cali)
spanky loco(from la)
omar cruz(from la)
mr.criminal(from cali)
k.a.r mafia(from ny)
big lou(from camden/nj)
t.a(from ny)
young neech(from ny)
guzzle(from cali)

thats all i can think of right now, off the top, thats relatively new to the mainstream public, who spit that cook, coke, crack, obviously you've got to mention people like fat joe, b-real and cuban link aswell, there reppin aswell

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 08:55:09 AM by LONDON! »

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 11:21:24 AM »
Latin emcees to look forward to???...Ya'll can check me out and tell me what you think...

www.myspace.com/ratiomuzik

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »
i don't know about all that bad mind mess people are talking about in this thread, post or whatever, but let me keep the post back on track, but yeah, here's some latino mc's to look out for

pr terrorist(from staten isl/ny)
tru life(from les/ny
sick jacken(from la)
queenie(from san diego)
diamonique(from the i.e)
joell ortiz(from bk/ny)
termanology(from lawrence/ma)
agallah(from bk/ny)
down aka kilo(from cali)
spanky loco(from la)
omar cruz(from la)
mr.criminal(from cali)
k.a.r mafia(from ny)
big lou(from camden/nj)
t.a(from ny)
young neech(from ny)
guzzle(from cali)

thats all i can think of right now, off the top, thats relatively new to the mainstream public, who spit that cook, coke, crack, obviously you've got to mention people like fat joe, b-real and cuban link aswell, there reppin aswell

damn, can't believe I Frogot Dom Pachino, Big Lou and Tru-Life....them is three Ricans that get down man....

been a big fan of Agallah for awhile too...ever since he was going by the name 8-Off Agallah....

I remember that Queenie cat too....he wasn't too bad either....he was running with Black Wallstreet and dropped some ill ass songs over NJ Devil production, unfortunately he's locked up now.....

not really feelin them K.A.R. (Kill All Rats) dudes....they're not very gifted lyrically....that Mike Beck dude is the main emcee and he's borderline un-listenable....

I like and respect all the guys that used to run with Terror Squad....Cuban Link been ill, and for awhile was the second nicest in TS besides Pun....he's fallen off a bit since he's left TS tho...

Still check for Triple Seis's, Prospect's, Armageddon's and Tony Sunshine's new stuff too....even though it gets pretty scarce, I check for they new stuff....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:34:42 AM by BIG D O »
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
cant believe nobody has mentioned Immortal Technique, he is the standard for Latino MC's
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »
He pretty much is right now...but sometimes you limit yourself with the title Latin rapper cuz people judge your work before they even hear it...

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
cant believe nobody has mentioned Immortal Technique, he is the standard for Latino MC's

YEAH!!!

------

wahts up with O. Brown??? some infos...??? waht up with the "New West Free Agent" Mixtape???

LOOOL

BIGWORM

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »