Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 486 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Halloween
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »

kemizt

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween in Santa Barbara

Say Halloween is overrated again

DAMN is that a real pic LOL? Its never like that out here. You oviously see hella people but not like that. That looks like a fuckin parade LOL!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

You really didn't see that coming? C'mon dogg

Anyways Halloween can be overrated if you outside of Cali 8)

Sorry Kdub you can't have fun like the rest of us :'(

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

lol...I did...but shit was funny man...+1 to u too  8) 8) 8)

and that pic is probably by ucsb...those look like frat houses...but i'm just guessing...cause i ain't never seen shit like that on a normal residential street...

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »
yeah that's the typical Santa Barbara scene every Halloween, i went like 2 years ago and it was fucking awesome, although i don't remember half the night. but it's that crowded every Friday and Saturday, but more on Halloween

i remember this one guy was in the passenger side of his car and some beezy's were walking and he said 'damn girl...you're fat!' lmao and all the girls did was say 'fucking asshole' that shit was funny as fuck

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

and that pic is probably by ucsb...those look like frat houses...but i'm just guessing...cause i ain't never seen shit like that on a normal residential street...

yeah dude just imagine like 5-6 blocks of college students living in apartments and frat houses and every friday and saturday (or any holiday) there's always a grip of people on the street there's some pretty kewl people too and a bunch of white girls/asians. people are riding bikes and skateboarding you can go to different house party's and go in their backyards playing beer pong some houses don't care who comes in but most houses involves you knowing someone or else they wont let you in especially if that party is cracking. the only thing that sucks is you can't carry an alcoholic drink on the street because there's always police walking around chin checking people but they're usually always kewl.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

yeah dude just imagine like 5-6 blocks of college students living in apartments and frat houses and every friday and saturday (or any holiday) there's always a grip of people on the street there's some pretty kewl people too and a bunch of white girls/asians. people are riding bikes and skateboarding you can go to different house party's and go in their backyards playing beer pong some houses don't care who comes in but most houses involves you knowing someone or else they wont let you in especially if that party is cracking. the only thing that sucks is you can't carry an alcoholic drink on the street because there's always police walking around chin checking people but they're usually always kewl.
I think all skools in kali r like that...i know usc iz...doggy goes there,so i hit up some parties wit him...

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:46 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

I think all skools in kali r like that...i know usc iz...doggy goes there,so i hit up some parties wit him...

Not all schools in Cali are like that... Trust me

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

what skools have u seen...any advice on what skool i should transfer to next year...?(party-wise) 8) 8) 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

what skools have u seen...any advice on what skool i should transfer to next year...?(party-wise) 8) 8) 8)

If you're looking for party schools in Cali you gotta apply to San Diego State University, UC Santa Barbara, USC, Sonoma State, Chico State and Long Beach. The thing about Long Beach is that there so many things to do besides just partying. There are a bunch of bars and clubs you can go to and the parties get crackin, but they are hard to find if you don't know anybody. It's the definition of a commuter party school. The dorms suck but most people live around the campus, which gives more freedom for some crazy ass parties. I heard some good things from Humbuldt State too, but I don't much about that school.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 08:16:02 PM by Sparegeez »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 08:12:44 PM »
Halloween is overrated

Halloween is overrated
lmfao...+1 8) 8) 8)

If you're looking for party schools in Cali schools you gotta apply to San Diego State University, UC Santa Barbara, USC, Sonoma State, Chico State and Long Beach. The thing about Long Beach is that there so many things to do besides just partying. There are a bunch of bars and clubs you can go to and the parties get crackin, but they are hard to find if you don't know anybody. It's the definition of a commuter party school. The dorms suck but most people live around the campus, which gives more freedom for some crazy ass parties. I heard some good things from Humbuldt State too, but I don't much about that school.
props cuddie...all I know is that UCLA fuckin sucks dawg...I went there last week and all the katts there were either: Iranian,oriental,or indian...and all of'em were FOB's...its not that i'm racist or some shit...but none of'em know how get stupid cuzz...

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »
Haha, I guess Cali is the only place where Halloween is like a big deal. I live right by SDSU and got some friends who go there, so I hit up those parties all the time. Last Halloween I dressed up as a pirate. My buddy got some adult diapers and went as a baby, that was comedy. I like the 80's rocker idea. I'm thinking Slash.
My Future Wife:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:43 PM »
^nice

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »
my costume will be kick ass
LOL...wtf? I just did photoshop of me in that pic..LOL..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]