Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 881 times)

GENERAL ZOD

WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:14:44 PM »
is it racism  ???

KOBRA_REDRUM_DON

• Lil Geezy
Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
stick with your own kind

i guess naw they can rap i know but you aint got a real artist that can step up to a westcoast rapper some you can step on but most of them be to hardcore rippin you apart

who is your favorite latina rapper that can step to rappers that been talked about here on dubcnn forum

i am just kiddin with you man dont feel disrespected just finish your nice meal i know what you had for dinner

who is your favorite chicano rapper LOL wanne know this

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:34:19 PM »
man no disrespect but all the latino rappers either on some old funk shyt with half the track in spanish or talkin bout some latin related shit

that and a lot of the shit coming from the latino camp is just plain wack

sorry

callin it how im seein it man

Archetype

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:35:11 PM »
Wow, what a dumb question.

There are a whole lot of races that don't buy Latino rap albums because for the most part they suck.

Don't try and make this a black against brown thing.

Lil Spanky/Benny/Tweety Bird/ whatever predictable ass cholo name MC usually has sub par beats, sounds kind of corny on the mic, and isn't very diverse in what he talks about. And that's being compared to black artists, so you know they have to be major idiots.

And I'm sure there have been plenty of black people who might have a Cypress Hill album. Maybe even Lil Rob.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
not all latino rappers suck...there is latinos that do have lyrics and all...don't get it twisted....

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »
LIL ROB sells 150 , 000 units every time his album drops more than alot of these black west coast cats like spider loc

KOBRA_REDRUM_DON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 07:53:41 PM »
You know how i feel about it look i respect any race on this earth

hiphop is a blackculture you feel me so first respect the culture the people

there is alotta hatred coming from you all i aint saying everybody but you know how the most feel about black people

after white people you guys hate us black people the most you killed our lil kids all that

whe forgive offcource whe got alotta friends thats latino and hispanic all that but they just dont disrespect you know

a newcomer always gonna be on a seat thats for somebody new dont expect to be seated with the big boys ya know

its even difficult for black people to come up so the same for you and if you aint better than them you go a lil bit lower
some of yall is really sick in the head you can say you down with black people but after a while you be saying all that raza shitt
and you know its a lil bit against anybody that aint 100% mexican lol
whe as black people had alotta conflicts with yall so ya know

i aint buying that quik an album of a latin rapper
but maybe would in the future if its good music good rappin on tracks you know all that

but it do like comedy stand ups from carlos mencia that dude is funny ass hell

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
what is racism?

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 07:58:41 PM »
what if dr dre or dj quik or kayne west produced a mexican from the west coast would blacks then buy it  ???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »
This isn't a Black vs. Latino issue because most of hip hop's fans are White. Latin rap still needs to develop before it can reach a border audience.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »
You know how i feel about it look i respect any race on this earth

hiphop is a blackculture you feel me so first respect the culture the people

there is alotta hatred coming from you all i aint saying everybody but you know how the most feel about black people

after white people you guys hate us black people the most you killed our lil kids all that

whe forgive offcource whe got alotta friends thats latino and hispanic all that but they just dont disrespect you know

a newcomer always gonna be on a seat thats for somebody new dont expect to be seated with the big boys ya know

its even difficult for black people to come up so the same for you and if you aint better than them you go a lil bit lower
some of yall is really sick in the head you can say you down with black people but after a while you be saying all that raza shitt
and you know its a lil bit against anybody that aint 100% mexican lol
whe as black people had alotta conflicts with yall so ya know

i aint buying that quik an album of a latin rapper
but maybe would in the future if its good music good rappin on tracks you know all that

but it do like comedy stand ups from carlos mencia that dude is funny ass hell
well first of all hip hop is not a "black culture" if you see movies like breaking and beatstreet you can see that there is alot of latinos on it...and plus man...fuck all this racist bullshit...people get shit twisted...don't speak on all latinos thats what bugs me...there is latinos that is racist and also blacks...so don't speak on some racist shit cus everybody is racist...black, white, Chinese even africans are racist with american blacks...so this race shit is pointless when it comes to hip hop...hip hop is universal period.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
man i dont fuck with latino rappers but i watch george lopez on an occasion

this isnt a racial issue, its as one poster said, latino rappers are in some sort of twilight zone with their shit

lil sniper, lil one, lil who, scope, joker, jacker, jooker, criminal, whatever....muhfuckas need to diversify your shit like wutang diversified peoples bonds on chappelle show

Nimas Lover

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 08:07:08 PM »
I support latin rappers, I just bought a carne asada plate from lil rob ;D

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »
i agree with some comments like its hard 4 blacks to get notice in  their own genre of music and u also have to realize that in 2008 its white ppl buyin most of the  rap music these days  so wut the crackers buy is what will become popular. which is why everytime  some white face is shown doin our style of music r&b or hip hop it sells cuz the whites want to see their own whites faces doin our shit..and the same goes 4  the starter of this thread. alot of hispanics r into black american culture but would rather put their own stamp on it ..which is cool , but call it wut it is...and i asked this question b4..how come snoop dogg's blac ass aint on telemundo homie? is that racism?

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »
i agree with some comments like its hard 4 blacks to get notice in  their own genre of music and u also have to realize that in 2008 its white ppl buyin most of the  rap music these days  so wut the crackers buy is what will become popular. which is why everytime  some white face is shown doin our style of music r&b or hip hop it sells cuz the whites want to see their own whites faces doin our shit..and the same goes 4  the starter of this thread. alot of hispanics r into black american culture but would rather put their own stamp on it ..which is cool , but call it wut it is...and i asked this question b4..how come snoop dogg's blac ass aint on telemundo homie? is that racism?

imagine an episode of some intense ass latin soap opera and randomly you see snoop dogg in the background smoking a blunt and crip walking