Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 902 times)

gball

• Lil Geezy
Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »
got ese patnas but just never been into they muzik

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »
well in particular to mexicans ya just some straight up racist motherfuckers........ it always some shit like "fuck you mayetes" like shut the fuck up and do you............. ya screaming brown pride and all this shit but the majority of yall look white with bald heads........basically look like fuckin skin heads.... maybe thats why ya have such disdain for Blacks. at the end of the day the Latin culture is very racist.............and if any of you so called latino deny this... stop fronting with ya selves............

<a href="http://=http://www.youtube.com/v/Jkgl81AiTXE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://=http://www.youtube.com/v/Jkgl81AiTXE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:38:35 PM by JOB starring as John Q »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
I don't care what race the rapper is, if its good then i'll buy it.  I like XL Middleton's songs, I liked stuff from Kid Frost, the real roxanne.  1 of my 2 favorite comedians is mexican[Carlos Mencia].  If I knew where to buy a cd of Omar Cruz & if I liked, i'd buy it.  I actually bought a latino rappers cd.  When I came out of a Walmart someone wanted me to buy a cd, & I didn't know any of the rappers he had.  Probably from the SD area.  So he gave me a cd of the best one he had so I bought it.  Liked about 3-4 songs, haven't listened to it in ages.  Its Bonafide by Dido Brown.  I liked more songs in that CD than both of Yung Joc's cd's combined.  

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »
people are racist. point blank period.

reason no one except latino gangbangers or dummies buy this whole "chicano rap" shit is
cuz it's fucken whack. im sorry, im mexican dude but this shit does not represent me.
it does not represent the struggle or our culture in the proper manner and the lyrics are whack.
most these dudes can't rap and their beats are on some straight up bullshit.

as far as latin rappers go in general, whether you're puerto rican, cuban, mexican,
salvadorian, columbian or whatever, unless you rap good or represent
our culture's in a respectful and non cheesy manner, no one is gonna buy this shit.

with that said, i see latin rappers on the rise. and in the underground scene,
latin rappers dominate and are highly respected in a scene that greatly lacks black
representation.

but yeah regardless of what anyone says, it's just cultural differences.
no one buys into latinos repping their culture because it's just not what's
in style, and latinos are a lot more unwilling to assimilate.

only places you see latino and black rappers rolling together deep
and crossing that cultural boundary is the east coast and to some extent
texas and the bay. because black and brown culture is pretty intertwined there.

yo and ima clear this out right now, people gotta stop claiming all latinos are racist.
cuz when my fam first came here blacks were the ones running up on us and jumping us,
clowning our accents and calling us beaners when we moved into the ghettos.
so it's no difference, the racism is IGNORANT and stupid.

it's all prison industrial complex shit, and gang shit. and of course just straight up
bullshit we fighting for fucking scraps while rich white folk laugh. so dead that racism shit.
black and brown should come together.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:42:36 PM by HimselfTheMajestic »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »
they threadstarter should of just replaced latino rappers to mexican rappes straight.......... cuz all the niggas eye know supported fat joe, big pun, cuban linx etc.......cuz them niggas can flow.........but oh let me guess they dont count because they some mayete sounded wanne be mutha fucker.................eye wish ALL CHICANO RAPPERS NO SUCCESS.........until they clean up they act for real

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »
me n the niggas i know from my old block..

til this day.. if kid frost..chingo bling, spm,cypress hill,immortal technique nem.. drop somethin we go out n get em...

ese's help me out throught high school in spanish class.....n helped me smash my 1st spanish teacher when i was in jr high....my potna told me to say yo quiero lamenta el gato...to her...

she laughed made me stay n gave me the 3rd degree bout me eatin her cat...lol

ever since then... i cant say shit bad bout my ese potnas..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 08:44:22 PM »
people are racist. point blank period.

reason no one except latino gangbangers or dummies buy this whole "chicano rap" shit is
cuz it's fucken whack. im sorry, im mexican dude but this shit does not represent me.
it does not represent the struggle or our culture in the proper manner and the lyrics are whack.
most these dudes can't rap and their beats are on some straight up bullshit.

as far as latin rappers go in general, whether you're puerto rican, cuban, mexican,
salvadorian, columbian or whatever, unless you rap good or represent
our culture's in a respectful and non cheesy manner, no one is gonna buy this shit.

with that said, i see latin rappers on the rise. and in the underground scene,
latin rappers dominate and are highly respected in a scene that greatly lacks black
representation.

but yeah regardless of what anyone says, it's just cultural differences.
no one buys into latinos repping their culture because it's just not what's
in style, and latinos are a lot more unwilling to assimilate.

only places you see latino and black rappers rolling together deep
and crossing that cultural boundary is the east coast and to some extent
texas and the bay. because black and brown culture is pretty intertwined there.

yo and ima clear this out right now, people gotta stop claiming all latinos are racist.
cuz when my fam first came here blacks were the ones running up on us and jumping us,
clowning our accents and calling us beaners when we moved into the ghettos.
so it's no difference, the racism is IGNORANT and stupid.

it's all prison industrial complex shit, and gang shit. and of course just straight up
bullshit we fighting for fucking scraps while rich white folk laugh. so dead that racism shit.
black and brown should come together.
Blacks lack in the underground scene??? you stupid ese

KOBRA_REDRUM_DON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »
Nigga ofcource whe fuck with latinos i got more than 60 latino niggaz as friends but you know what they even know that there is a big racism going on there culture thats much bigger than whe black people got ya know just being real.one thing is for sure whe can always depend on eachother cuz no matter what whe the hardest on the streets and got love for eachother but alotta people is just fighting against eachother just check the prisons or where ever .just talkin real shitt.i know def. they real got alotta homies that is more real than alotta niggaz from the hood dont matter where.you know what i never hold my tong just say whats on my mind and believe nobody can touch me cuz there aint no nigga like me believe that.most of them latinos is all conected with organized crime busnness all my homies is connected just go to prison and you repesenting a big mafia so i dont think alotta rappers want them as competition cuz if they rap good they probly gonna be connected big ya know c that going against just a crip set so i think people is holding them down no matter what not only rappers but alotta people too.its well known who runs the jail on the westcoast southsiders all them they even own them aryan even so you know they aint playing or just tough talk.just wanne c yall got an own created world that is powerful but our created world is powerful too
if la raza is gonna come up big it might be a big problem something to watch out for you know

BLACK POWER BROWN PRIDE ONE LOVE WESTCOAST

DONT BE HATING JUST SPEAKING MY MIND AS LONG THERE IS MUTUAL RESPECT ITS ALL GOOD MY NIGGA

THE BLACK PEOPLE STARTED THIS RAP SHIT IT DONT MATTER WHO BUYS IT CUZ OUTSIDE AMERICA IS FULL OF CRACKERS THAT BE IN TO OUR SHITT
THINKING THEY HARD LIKE US THEY EVEN GOT BLOODS AND CRIPS IN SOME COUNTRYS AINT THAT A SHITT
THE CULTURE AINT CHANGED FROM WHERE IT CAME FROM I REALLY DONT THINK THE CRACKERS IS APART OF OUR CULTURE
JUST BY BUYING OUR MUSIC DONT MEAN THEY GHETTO OR A THUGNIGGA OR JUST IN OUR CULTURE
WHITE PEOPLE JUST ACTING LIKE US TRYNA BE LIKE US BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I CALL THAT FAKE
LATINO HISPANIC CHOLOS CHICANOS ALL THEM THEY IS DEF. A PART OF OUR GANGSTA RAP CULTURE THATS TRUE
BUT JUST BECUZ THEY LIVE NEXT DOOR OR CHILL WITH US DONT MEAN HIPHOP IS A LATIN CULTURE
YOU KNOW PEOPLE ALWAYS GONNA TRY TO STEAL HIPHOP AWAY FROM US BUT NEVER GONNA WORK
WITH LATINO ITS JUST SHARING CUZ WE MAD COOL WITH THEM
BUT WITH WHITE THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE HATE OR WE JUST OWN YOU
DONT THINK YALL BE WILLING TO C WHITEY 24/7 25 YEARS ON T.V RAPPIN AND TALKIN GANGSTA AND KICK IT IN THERE HOOD WHAT THEY GON DO TALK ABOUT WHY THERE DICK IS SO SMALL DAMN NIGGA HEARD ALOTTA SHITT FROM GIRLS MAN THEY NEVER SAW A BLACKMANS DICK AND ITS BIGGER THAN AL OF THEM LOL

IF THE NEXT BIG PUN ALBUM IS OUT LET ME KNOW NAW THATS LIL BIT MEAN

ADVICE FOR FUTURE LATIN RAPSTARS BE YOURSELF ,CONTROL THE MIC,SPIT HARD,USE SOME MONEY FOR YOUR PROMOTION EVEN YOUR CD COVER JUST BE BALLIN
LATIN RAPPERS I THINK STILL GOTTA PROOF THERE SELF IF WHITE PEOPLE CAN RAP BUST THERE GUTS WITH YO SHITT
SHOW YOUR TALENT AND WHY YOU THINK YOU THE BEST
JUST BE HOW YOU ON THE STREETS AND NOT HOW YOU WANNE BE

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »
they threadstarter should of just replaced latino rappers to mexican rappes straight.......... cuz all the niggas eye know supported fat joe, big pun, cuban linx etc.......cuz them niggas can flow.........but oh let me guess they dont count because they some mayete sounded wanne be mutha fucker.................eye wish ALL CHICANO RAPPERS NO SUCCESS.........until they clean up they act for real
haha...your talkin about being racist and look at u...ur one of them ignorant motheruckers.... if you knew where the slaves ran away from their white masters to u would shut the fuck up....

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »
i ain't no ese duke, i don't gang bang. 

and I shoulda clarified, out here in LA they do.
It aint no racist shit it's truth. go to any underground hip hop show and you're more likely
to see white, brown, and asian kids. plus a lot of the more prominent artists in the underground
out here are latino. NOT THAT IT MATTERS, music is music. but im just pointing that shit out,
cuz people in here wanna get on some racist shit, and im trying to dead that shit.

im brown and i got black in my fam, and i grew up in south central when it was like 80 percent
black to 20 percent mexican(now it's about 50-50). i felt that racism from a lot of ignorant people
in the area too, or even when i would post up in watts, and i seen the stupidity when blacks and brown
students started brawling in high schools and shooting each other up over some stupid gang shit.

and i don't condone, nor do i back the agenda's of racist mexican and black gangs in LA. straight up.
not every one out here is like that. and regardless of what you see on the tv and you tube, that
shit is some gang shit and it's over money. cuz black and brown still roll together out here.

it's just a lot of heads that like to perpetuate that racism, over bullshit.

gball

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »
yo this spider fa def the mosty easty ass bangodishs rider onthe evil eastside ciete gang or dont bang doe i did a song wit criminal doe so shut the fuck up loc and feel these kimbo hands doe cuzz ggg my album never comin out on guunit

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »
some latin rappers with Caribbean background is nice i can fuck with them niggaz but most mexican rappers are wack they sound like there still in the early 90's and those dudes be on some kkk type shit ....why should black people buy there albums.....some mexican are more racist than white people towards blacks ... where ever there a heavy population of mexicans the kkk is not needed around there because them dudes be on that kkk shit

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 09:07:40 PM »
haha...your talkin about being racist and look at u...ur one of them ignorant motheruckers.... if you knew where the slaves ran away from their white masters to u would shut the fuck up....
eye am not even tryin to clown but eye dont overstand what you just said about where the slaves ran re word that................. but yea if latino going to be racist to be shit fight fire with fire nigga.............eye get into this conversion all the time with one of you ese on here then when eye start droppin facts ya shut the fuck up............................. like eye didnt grow up watchin telemundo............ at the end of the day the Latin america culture is racist...............and eye know that for a fact. you can deny it all you want.............. but the truth is the truth ese

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
eye am not even tryin to clown but eye dont overstand what you just said about where the slaves ran re word that................. but yea if latino going to be racist to be shit fight fire with fire nigga.............eye get into this conversion all the time with one of you ese on here then when eye start droppin facts ya shut the fuck up............................. like eye didnt grow up watchin telemundo............ at the end of the day the Latin america culture is racist...............and eye know that for a fact. you can deny it all you want.............. but the truth is the truth ese
ok let me school u...back in the slave times...when the slaves escaped their white masters, they would run and hide in mexico...if u didn't know there is black families in mexico specially in veracruz and some in jalisco...and obviously they survived and still alive and didn't get killed, so how the fuck are we racist??? and if u noticed on the left hand side on my avantar i'm not dressed like an ese so quit calling me ese...and where r u from? i know ur not from cali....

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »
wait a minute... i jut noticed this...why the fuck are u talkin so much shit and have a picture of veracruz???and words in spanish on ur signature??? get the fuck out of here...haha...