Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 882 times)

HimselfTheMajestic

Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »
white latino culture may be racist, but you saying latin american culture in general is racist, thats straight up ignorant.
there are no poor third world ass shanty town living brown people in central america running telemundo or any of these racist
institutions. you perpetuating racism is ignorance too. so it's alright to push racist views on other people but not ok to push it on you?
thats some whack shit man.

why not bridge the gap instead of making the divide bigger? see how this shit goes, it went from talking about latin rappers to mother fuckers talking about this racist shit.

and all these dudes talking about mexicans running like the kkk, like i said before, if you been in jails in california you know what it is.
the creators of the prison industrial complex made these divisions on purpose and amplified them so that black and brown people
would not come together and instead fight each other so that neither of us come up.

plus it's not just mexicans busting that shit, i've had more then a few of my friends get jumped or nearly killed
over racial shit with black's. and i think it's stupid on both sides.
both black and latinos have been oppressed by white europeans for centuries, then they implemented,
systems that would make us racist on our selves, now we hate on each other like i said before, fiighting over
scraps on the table while these mother fuckers eat fat ass meals. fuck that man. im not with this racist shit.
black+brown, come together with that shit instead.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
they threadstarter should of just replaced latino rappers to mexican rappes straight.......... cuz all the niggas eye know supported fat joe, big pun, cuban linx etc.......cuz them niggas can flow.........but oh let me guess they dont count because they some mayete sounded wanne be mutha fucker.................eye wish ALL CHICANO RAPPERS NO SUCCESS.........until they clean up they act for real
haha...your talkin about being racist and look at u...ur one of them ignorant motheruckers.... if you knew where the slaves ran away from their white masters to u would shut the fuck up....
eye am not even tryin to clown but eye dont overstand what you just said about where the slaves ran re word that................. but yea if latino going to be racist to be shit fight fire with fire nigga.............eye get into this conversion all the time with one of you ese on here then when eye start droppin facts ya shut the fuck up............................. like eye didnt grow up watchin telemundo............ at the end of the day the Latin america culture is racist...............and eye know that for a fact. you can deny it all you want.............. but the truth is the truth ese
ok let me school u...back in the slave times...when the slaves escaped their white masters, they would run and hide in mexico...if u didn't know there is black families in mexico specially in veracruz and some in jalisco...and obviously they survived and still alive and didn't get killed, so how the fuck are we racist??? and if u noticed on the left hand side on my avantar i'm not dressed like an ese so quit calling me ese...and where r u from? i know ur not from cali....
no no you cant school eye know all of that already........... check my picture below......eye know about yanga etc. and for your information the Blacks were brought there on slave boats...........  nigga you got blacks in panama, colombia, brazil, dominican republic , puerto rico etc.......just because they there dont mean that ya not some racist motherfuckers...................majority of you guys deny that fact that you got Blacks in mexico..........its like a fuckin sin..........to have Black in you in latin america................ because of you white spaniard muthafuckers..................noticed how where the Blacks are in mexico  (costa chico y vera cruz) its all on the outskirts away from who???? you racist ass white latinos..........fuck out of here with your telemundo y novelas basura. you cant school me on shit ese eye know what the fuck is up... you damn right eye aint from california.........eye am from jersey born and raised....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »
wait a minute... i jut noticed this...why the fuck are u talkin so much shit and have a picture of veracruz???and words in spanish on ur signature??? get the fuck out of here...haha...
you see that how dumb you are muthafucker........... the fact that eye do got that should verify to you that eye actually know what the fuck eye am talking about and not the opposite.......... eye am Dominican

Archetype

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »
No one should ever be proud to be from New Jersey.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 09:28:54 PM »
white latino culture may be racist, but you saying latin american culture in general is racist, thats straight up ignorant.
there are no poor third world ass shanty town living brown people in central america running telemundo or any of these racist
institutions. you perpetuating racism is ignorance too. so it's alright to push racist views on other people but not ok to push it on you?
thats some whack shit man.

why not bridge the gap instead of making the divide bigger? see how this shit goes, it went from talking about latin rappers to mother fuckers talking about this racist shit.

and all these dudes talking about mexicans running like the kkk, like i said before, if you been in jails in california you know what it is.
the creators of the prison industrial complex made these divisions on purpose and amplified them so that black and brown people
would not come together and instead fight each other so that neither of us come up.

plus it's not just mexicans busting that shit, i've had more then a few of my friends get jumped or nearly killed
over racial shit with black's. and i think it's stupid on both sides.
both black and latinos have been oppressed by white europeans for centuries, then they implemented,
systems that would make us racist on our selves, now we hate on each other like i said before, fiighting over
scraps on the table while these mother fuckers eat fat ass meals. fuck that man. im not with this racist shit.
black+brown, come together with that shit instead.
the fact that you got the white latinos running shit majority of the time............... leads to the rest of ya become racist and perpetuating that shit...............thats why you got self hating Blacks all through out latin america......ashamed to be Black in latin america..........

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »
dog, but don't you see perpetuating racism on all latinos is just as stupid as latinos being racist towards blacks?
and notice, not once did anyone here talk about white latinos, we're talking about BROWN people.
and how BROWN and BLACK people don't get along over bullshit. i don't know how shit is in jersey,
but out here it's on some serious bullshit over gangs and drug sales, nothing more, and nothing less.

you man, you generalize too much. not every latino was brainwashed by white spaniards to hate ourselves.
and i don't fuck with telemundo or univision cuz they don't got NO brown people representing on there.
they got white actors from europe and america playing our parts. and i know and follow the history of both
black and brown culture enough to know that black and brown people beefing it is fucking stupid. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 09:31:53 PM »

oh shit damn you got me there............. eye just dont know what to say...dumb ass nigga

Archetype

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »

oh shit damn you got me there............. eye just dont know what to say...dumb ass nigga

your pseudo malichi york style "eye" is corny, buddy.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
dog, but don't you see perpetuating racism on all latinos is just as stupid as latinos being racist towards blacks?
and notice, not once did anyone here talk about white latinos, we're talking about BROWN people.
and how BROWN and BLACK people don't get along over bullshit. i don't know how shit is in jersey,
but out here it's on some serious bullshit over gangs and drug sales, nothing more, and nothing less.

you man, you generalize too much. not every latino was brainwashed by white spaniards to hate ourselves.
and i don't fuck with telemundo or univision cuz they don't got NO brown people representing on there.
they got white actors from europe and america playing our parts. and i know and follow the history of both
black and brown culture enough to know that black and brown people beefing it is fucking stupid. 
eye am talking about whit latino because thats what the fuck eye see ....all these cholos rapping and shit..........NONE OF THEM ARE THE SLIGHTEST BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they straight white lookin with a mustache........... out here eye mean yea...........the mexicans out here are dark brown............... but from what eye see of california........... eye mean eye never been to california and eye dont plan on going there ever.....cuz eye dont got time for bullshit............. the chola girsl with the pencil in eye brows! ALLL WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blanco a bunch of gringos claiming brown prid but yet they not brown.............shit  eye am brown

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 09:38:54 PM »

your pseudo malichi york style "eye" is corny, buddy.
you got to take a number nigga................. you crackers been saying this from the get go.....and have eye changed this ........................ no so shut up and move on....... you might want to start with another corny shit ya like to get on ...... like how eye go by the name job and eye have no job........... you know something like that

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »
wait a minute... i jut noticed this...why the fuck are u talkin so much shit and have a picture of veracruz???and words in spanish on ur signature??? get the fuck out of here...haha...
you see that how dumb you are muthafucker........... the fact that eye do got that should verify to you that eye actually know what the fuck eye am talking about and not the opposite.......... eye am Dominican
you must be the most ignorant motherucker on this board..lol...man this fool is from jersey too??? where there is hardly any mexicans!! haha..get the fuck out of here man...U R RACIST....BITCH!!!!

i usually don't talk shit on this board at all...but this cat dont understand shit about us...mexicans...not all mexicans are cholos pendejo! haha...this cat watches  to much tv...haha...get to read the books son...u beleave everything the man teaches you...lol...talkin about being racist when ur the main one in here being racist sayin that all mexicans r racist..get the fuck outta here man..haha...

KOBRA_REDRUM_DON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »
I FEEL YOU ON THAT BLACK AND BROWN GOTTA COME TOGETHER ITS HAPPENING BUT REAL SLOW YOU KNOW

CUZ WHE KNOW WHE GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR YALL

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AMERICA IS SAYING ITS A WHITE COUNTRY WHITE AMERICA
WHERE THE FUCK THEY GOT BORN NIGGA
BEFORE COLUMBUS DISCOVERED AMERICA AND KILLED ALL THEM INDIANS
SINCE WHEN ITS A GOOD THING TO KILL A WHOLE RACE AND HE A LEGEND NOW DAMN
I SAY FUCK COLUMBUS
THEY STOLE A LAND KEEP THE TRUTH OUT THIS WORLD
AND THEY HATING ON US
THEY DESTROYED OUR RACE BUT WHE STILL BUILDING UP
SO I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK IF MORE MEXICANS COME TO OUR LAND
LET THEM COME AS LONG THEY AINT KILLING OUR KIND
SO I UNDERSTAND EVERY PERSON THATS HATING ON WHITE FOLKS CUZ THEY DID THE WORST THINGS TO OUR PEOPLE NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE
BUT NOT EVERYBODY CAN FORGIVE AND FORGET ALL THAT WHAT THEY DID IN THE PASSED
IF A WHITE DUDE GOT SHOT I DONT CARE NIGGA YOU KNOW PEOPLE BE LAUGHING
YALL KNOW HOW THE LA RIOT STARTED AND STILL WALKED OUT FREE DAMN THATS A GREAT SYSTEM AINT IT
SAME THING HAPPEND WITH SEAN BELL BUT NEW YORK IS MUCH WEAKER THAN US I THINK
THAT NIGGA GOT SHOT LIKE 20 TIMES FOR NUTHIN HE REALLY DID NUTHIN JUST WAS IN HIS CAR
THEY THOUGHT HE LOOKS STRONG AND PROBLY GOT A GUN ON HIM SO THEY JUST OPENED FIRE AND SHOT HIM 20 TIMES
NIGGA DIDNT HAD NO GUN WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT
GUESS WHAT YEAH THEY FREE
EASTCOAST GOTTA DO SUMTHIN ABOUT THAT

LATIN MEXICAN THEY ALL GOT PROBLEMS TO WITH THE SYSTEM NO MATTER WHAT ITS STILL THAT THE WHITEYS TRYNA RULE OVER US ALL

NOT TRYNA START SUM RACISME BUT THINK ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW

IT AINT THE SAME AS WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND LATINO IN AMERICA

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 09:46:50 PM »
you must be the most ignorant motherucker on this board..lol...man this fool is from jersey too??? where there is hardly any mexicans!! haha..get the fuck out of here man...U R RACIST....BITCH!!!!

i usually don't talk shit on this board at all...but this cat dont understand shit about us...mexicans...not all mexicans are cholos pendejo! haha...this cat watches  to much tv...haha...get to read the books son...u beleave everything the man teaches you...lol...talkin about being racist when ur the main one in here being racist sayin that all mexicans r racist..get the fuck outta here man..haha...
maybe compared to california there isnt hadly any mexicans out here................. but yes indeed there are a lot of mexicans out here........

here let me break it down

is chicano rap shit: yes
do the majority of mexicans have racist view against Blacks embedded in them since birth (whether cholo or not but especially cholos): yes
will eye ever support chicano music: no
do Blacks en latin american get treated like basura:yes

am eye done with this bullshit ass topic : yes indeed

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »
i fuckin' hate threads like this cuz all it does is invite the most ignorant heads in this forum to go nuts......oh, and dont trip on JOB, i've already got into the whole 'latinos are all racist' argument  with him before and all it amounts to is a monumental waste of time....the whoel reverse racism thing is his whole schtick, just like that one dude whos gay for soopafly in all his posts....oh, and as far as the topic goes, how can any chicano rap artist or fan expect anyone who isnt in that lifestyle to buy an album by an artist in that genre of music? i mean, it alienates everyone who isnt chicano by the name alone, let alone the segragted content....i mean, its like askingwhy more chicanos dont by dead prez records........it aint rocket science, if these chicano rap artists want to sell more records, make musci thats more diverse and can appeal to people outside that culutre.....and making non-wack music for a change might help too.....btw, sick jacken should NEVER, EVER, be put in the same catagory as any one calling themselves a chicano rapper......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

The_Offence

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »
they threadstarter should of just replaced latino rappers to mexican rappes straight.......... cuz all the niggas eye know supported fat joe, big pun, cuban linx etc.......cuz them niggas can flow.........but oh let me guess they dont count because they some mayete sounded wanne be mutha fucker.................eye wish ALL CHICANO RAPPERS NO SUCCESS.........until they clean up they act for real
haha...your talkin about being racist and look at u...ur one of them ignorant motheruckers.... if you knew where the slaves ran away from their white masters to u would shut the fuck up....
eye am not even tryin to clown but eye dont overstand what you just said about where the slaves ran re word that................. but yea if latino going to be racist to be shit fight fire with fire nigga.............eye get into this conversion all the time with one of you ese on here then when eye start droppin facts ya shut the fuck up............................. like eye didnt grow up watchin telemundo............ at the end of the day the Latin america culture is racist...............and eye know that for a fact. you can deny it all you want.............. but the truth is the truth ese
ok let me school u...back in the slave times...when the slaves escaped their white masters, they would run and hide in mexico...if u didn't know there is black families in mexico specially in veracruz and some in jalisco...and obviously they survived and still alive and didn't get killed, so how the fuck are we racist??? and if u noticed on the left hand side on my avantar i'm not dressed like an ese so quit calling me ese...and where r u from? i know ur not from cali....
your right i read about that in the past but those people get hated on there not visible walking any and any where around mexico ...there not really liked by the light brown skin mexicans thats why mexicans call them mayate, a mayate is a black bug in mexico......i read all about that shit somewhere .......mexico has a lot of racism they even hate on the dark skin mexicans or what you people call piesas  ....the funny thing is mexico is full of black history, there was a black mexican president a lot of the important people in mexican history where mixed with black even the music you people use are influence by african culture yet your people speak all this black hate

the song la bamba these mexicans sing is a African slave song that the slaves used to sing in Veracruz mexico  when those fucking Spaniards took the African there to work at that time your kind of mexican did'nt even exist yet black people where in mexico before your kind its after the Spaniards ,natives & black started mixing then your kind came along...the first people in mexico where the natives [aztecs] white people from Spain & the black african slaves thats how you see mixed mexican in mexico your mixed with all different races... u niggas don't even know your own history because your main focus is on hating on black people when most of you probably got black in you, yet you act like you better than us....where would mexico be without black people you people got know clue how much people did for your country before your kind came along to enjoy the seed the black man & natives plant

have a read [ maybe you might learn something
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/issues/mex.html

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:04:15 PM by The_Offence »