Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 904 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
they threadstarter should of just replaced latino rappers to mexican rappes straight.......... cuz all the niggas eye know supported fat joe, big pun, cuban linx etc.......cuz them niggas can flow.........but oh let me guess they dont count because they some mayete sounded wanne be mutha fucker.................eye wish ALL CHICANO RAPPERS NO SUCCESS.........until they clean up they act for real
haha...your talkin about being racist and look at u...ur one of them ignorant motheruckers.... if you knew where the slaves ran away from their white masters to u would shut the fuck up....
eye am not even tryin to clown but eye dont overstand what you just said about where the slaves ran re word that................. but yea if latino going to be racist to be shit fight fire with fire nigga.............eye get into this conversion all the time with one of you ese on here then when eye start droppin facts ya shut the fuck up............................. like eye didnt grow up watchin telemundo............ at the end of the day the Latin america culture is racist...............and eye know that for a fact. you can deny it all you want.............. but the truth is the truth ese
ok let me school u...back in the slave times...when the slaves escaped their white masters, they would run and hide in mexico...if u didn't know there is black families in mexico specially in veracruz and some in jalisco...and obviously they survived and still alive and didn't get killed, so how the fuck are we racist??? and if u noticed on the left hand side on my avantar i'm not dressed like an ese so quit calling me ese...and where r u from? i know ur not from cali....
your right i read about that in the past but those people get hated on there not visible walking any and any where around mexico ...there not really liked by the light brown skin mexican thats way mexicans call them mayate a mayate is a black bug in mexico......ii read all about this shit that shit somewhere .......mexico has a lot of rasisim they even hate on the dark skin mexicans or what you people call piesas  ....the funny thing is mexico is full of black history there was a black mexican president alot of the important people inmexican history where mixed with black even the music you people use are some of african culture yet those muthafuckers speak all the black hate

the song la bamba these mexicans sing is a african slave song that the slaves used to sing in Veracruz mexico  when those fucking Spaniards took the African there to work at that time your kind of mexican did'nt even exist yet black people where in mexico before your kind its after that the Spaniards ,natives & black started mixing then your kind came along...the first people in mexico where the natives [aztecs] white people from Spain & the black african slaves thats how you see mixed mexican in mexico your all different races... u niggaz don't even know your own history because your main focus is on hating on black people

have a read [ maybe you might learn something
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/issues/mex.html

thank you thank you.....about time someone dropped something in here.........eye get tired of repeating my self or re-typin the same hit all over again......like CHUCK KNOXXX said before we had this talk..................

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »
i fuckin' hate threads like this cuz all it does is invite the most ignorant heads in this forum to go nuts......oh, and dont trip on JOB, i've already got into the whole 'latinos are all racist' argument  with him before and all it amounts to is a monumental waste of time....the whoel reverse racism thing is his whole schtick, just like that one dude whos gay for soopafly in all his posts....oh, and as far as the topic goes, how can any chicano rap artist or fan expect anyone who isnt in that lifestyle to buy an album by an artist in that genre of music? i mean, it alienates everyone who isnt chicano by the name alone, let alone the segragted content....i mean, its like askingwhy more chicanos dont by dead prez records........it aint rocket science, if these chicano rap artists want to sell more records, make musci thats more diverse and can appeal to people outside that culutre.....and making non-wack music for a change might help too.....btw, sick jacken should NEVER, EVER, be put in the same catagory as any one calling themselves a chicano rapper......

peace.........yea eye remember havin this talk with you........and it was a little more civilized than this..... but peace to you..........

last image eye am going to leave with ya

damn what the fuck was eye talkin about

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 10:01:18 PM »
this is stupid...you can't say all mexicans are racist because u r not even mexican...its like me sayin all black people are racist because some jumped me..y'all ignorant...i'm out this bitch..

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
i fuckin' hate threads like this cuz all it does is invite the most ignorant heads in this forum to go nuts......oh, and dont trip on JOB, i've already got into the whole 'latinos are all racist' argument  with him before and all it amounts to is a monumental waste of time....the whoel reverse racism thing is his whole schtick, just like that one dude whos gay for soopafly in all his posts....oh, and as far as the topic goes, how can any chicano rap artist or fan expect anyone who isnt in that lifestyle to buy an album by an artist in that genre of music? i mean, it alienates everyone who isnt chicano by the name alone, let alone the segragted content....i mean, its like askingwhy more chicanos dont by dead prez records........it aint rocket science, if these chicano rap artists want to sell more records, make musci thats more diverse and can appeal to people outside that culutre.....and making non-wack music for a change might help too.....btw, sick jacken should NEVER, EVER, be put in the same catagory as any one calling themselves a chicano rapper......

peace.........yea eye remember havin this talk with you........and it was a little more civilized than this..... but peace to you..........

last image eye am going to leave with ya

damn what the fuck was eye talkin about

notice how the kid is defending the lil one??? thats racist huh???

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
i don't think i ever even denied that there are racist latinos here, and i pointed out the same shit about reverse racism and how the white spaniards instituted racism in mexico early on. i was just trying to fight the generalizations in this thread and the people perpetuating ignorance and racism amongst black and brown. i even said numerous time, i got black people in my fam haha. but i have both sides cuz my fathers side is brown as the earth and my mothers side has more white roots.

see this is the type of shit i try and consciously fight. i've experienced every angle of racism, from black kids jumping me yelling out soccer while they kicked me, to my moms getting clowned for not speaking proper english by both black and white people, and i've seen other so called "chicanos" and latinos hate on those of us with darker skin because they're on some stupid ignorant shit. and i know the history of blacks and other races and cultures in mexico, theres one thing that cancels everything out, and thats the influence of white europeans on all black and brown cultures and people. not to come off like im blaming white people, but the original white euro's that invaded mexico and africa definitely instituted this reverse racism.

if any point i can make, is your fight fire with fire argument is moot, and itll get you no where duke.
trying to combat racists with more racism isn't gonna do anything but cause...more racism.
more division between blacks and brown people.

this shit goes a lot deeper then what we've even talked about.
i just seen way too many generalizations and ignorance in here.
smart dumbies as ghost face would say. no disrespect to no one.
highest respect to all.

and as far as those cartoons you posted, we went over the white latino factor in mexico already homie.
im not for that shit either. but sadly, this is a cultural thing that runs centuries deep, to the first spaniards
landing in mexico and central and south america. it's not something all mexicans have in them either,
because regardless of anything mexico is a brown country, but like most brown countries in the america's,
white racism still runs rampant, from our own people even. i never denied that either, but not everybody
bit into the reverse racism trap.

The_Offence

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »
why do mexican hate on natives ...i don't understand that you people come from the natives yet mexicans look down on native people you cats need to cut out that hating shit ....is there anybody you people get along with i know a lot of you hate on latinos from the islands to because you say there black, not only that you people hate on el Salvadorians...

is there anybody mexicans really get along with  ?

what I've come to notice about mexicans is that they separate themselves like there better than other people some even say im not latino or hispanic im mexican...if you notice they have there own lil rap thing chicano rap i guess they did'nt wanna get mixed in with latin rap with the rest of the latinos....and now this cat asking if we would support mexican rap ....why did they have to label it chicano rap......is there something called black rap or white rap....is just RAP but they had to separate themselves to show there better than other people
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:22:50 PM by The_Offence »

The_Offence

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »
i don't think i ever even denied that there are racist latinos here, and i pointed out the same shit about reverse racism and how the white spaniards instituted racism in mexico early on. i was just trying to fight the generalizations in this thread and the people perpetuating ignorance and racism amongst black and brown. i even said numerous time, i got black people in my fam haha. but i have both sides cuz my fathers side is brown as the earth and my mothers side has more white roots.

see this is the type of shit i try and consciously fight. i've experienced every angle of racism, from black kids jumping me yelling out soccer while they kicked me, to my moms getting clowned for not speaking proper english by both black and white people, and i've seen other so called "chicanos" and latinos hate on those of us with darker skin because they're on some stupid ignorant shit. and i know the history of blacks and other races and cultures in mexico, theres one thing that cancels everything out, and thats the influence of white europeans on all black and brown cultures and people. not to come off like im blaming white people, but the original white euro's that invaded mexico and africa definitely instituted this reverse racism.

if any point i can make, is your fight fire with fire argument is moot, and itll get you no where duke.
trying to combat racists with more racism isn't gonna do anything but cause...more racism.
more division between blacks and brown people.

this shit goes a lot deeper then what we've even talked about.
i just seen way too many generalizations and ignorance in here.
smart dumbies as ghost face would say. no disrespect to no one.
highest respect to all.

and as far as those cartoons you posted, we went over the white latino factor in mexico already homie.
im not for that shit either. but sadly, this is a cultural thing that runs centuries deep, to the first spaniards
landing in mexico and central and south america. it's not something all mexicans have in them either,
because regardless of anything mexico is a brown country, but like most brown countries in the america's,
white racism still runs rampant, from our own people even. i never denied that either, but not everybody
bit into the reverse racism trap.
finally somebody that got a clue in this thread

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »
mexican is a nationality, not a race.
mexico is comprised of a mixture of different races as we've discussed before.

you saying why mexican's hate on natives is like saying why puerto ricans hate on blacks right?
or on tainos. it's only the white latinos who are in mass in most latin american/carribean countries
that bust that racist shit. and in turn, makes brown people hate on themselves for being brown.

black people have the same problems. if we wanna generalize, how most black people still value
lighter skin, just like what goes on with mexicans and other central americans. see we have a lot
more in common then who raped our ancestors.

the only point im just trying to make homie, is stop generalizing cuz that shit makes you look
ignorant. you're doing the same shit people do to you.

most people get mexico fucked up. it's not a country filled with mostly white latinos.
it's still largely comprised of natives and mix breeds with brown skin and in some parts, black roots.
but just like that, it's also comprised of people with almost purely white roots.
so you can see the complexity of the racial situation there, and here.

but we all know the tensions between mexicans and blacks in los angeles is not
driven by some centuries old racism, it's prison shit, and it's gang/drug shit, right?
i don't know why mother fuckers are so quick to make this into some race war type thing.

let me ask a question though, when you see other black people with a racist mentality towards mexicans, or latinos, do you
see that as bad too? or is it only bad when mexicans do it?
it goes both ways my dude. and it's stupid, and should be stopped.

fuck this division shit like i said before. im for black and brown unity.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

you saying why mexican's hate on natives is like saying why puerto ricans hate on blacks right?
or on tainos. it's only the white latinos who are in mass in most latin american/carribean countries
that bust that racist shit. and in turn, makes brown people hate on themselves for being brown.

black people have the same problems. if we wanna generalize, how most black people still value
lighter skin, just like what goes on with mexicans and other central americans. see we have a lot

the only point im just trying to make homie, is stop generalizing cuz that shit makes you look

most people get mexico fucked up. it's not a country filled with mostly white latinos.
it's still largely comprised of natives and mix breeds with brown skin and in some parts, black roots.
but just like that, it's also comprised of people with almost purely white roots.

driven by some centuries old racism, it's prison shit, and it's gang/drug shit, right?
i don't know why mother fuckers are so quick to make this into some race war type thing.

let me ask a question though, when you see other black people with a racist mentality towards mexicans, or latinos, do you

couldn't have said it better...hands down...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »
wait a minute... i jut noticed this...why the fuck are u talkin so much shit and have a picture of veracruz???and words in spanish on ur signature??? get the fuck out of here...haha...
you see that how dumb you are muthafucker........... the fact that eye do got that should verify to you that eye actually know what the fuck eye am talking about and not the opposite.......... eye am Dominican
you must be the most ignorant motherucker on this board..lol...man this fool is from jersey too??? where there is hardly any mexicans!! haha..get the fuck out of here man...U R RACIST....BITCH!!!!

i usually don't talk shit on this board at all...but this cat dont understand shit about us...mexicans...not all mexicans are cholos pendejo! haha...this cat watches  to much tv...haha...get to read the books son...u beleave everything the man teaches you...lol...talkin about being racist when ur the main one in here being racist sayin that all mexicans r racist..get the fuck outta here man..haha...
maybe compared to california there isnt hadly any mexicans out here................. but yes indeed there are a lot of mexicans out here........

here let me break it down

is chicano rap shit: yes
do the majority of mexicans have racist view against Blacks embedded in them since birth (whether cholo or not but especially cholos): yes
will eye ever support chicano music: no
do Blacks en latin american get treated like basura:yes

am eye done with this bullshit ass topic : yes indeed
most of the shit u saying is true...shit my kids are half mexican,i know the bizness first hand!!! im for the unity,but it will never happen in cali...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:39:11 AM by Big PaybaCC »

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 02:38:39 AM »
u guys are on some serious bullshit so heres a white boys opinion
cypress
big pun
tha liks
the beatnuts
sick jacken
funk doobiest
nore
tony touch
=hip hop at its finest

The_Offence

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 06:24:02 AM »

i've never ran into a black person that truly hate any race except maybe white people, black people don't truly hate other minorities, most of the hate if there any is towards white people we might make fun of other minorities  but everybody does that to other races, but I've yet to run into a black person with the mentality of fuck mexicans ill kill them if i see them if a mexican did'nt do something to them or there family first ...i've yet to ran into anybody like that..... I've ran into black people that hate white people because of the cops, white people hating on them when they were younger, and people still mad about slavery days  but i haven't run into a black person that said fuck i hate fucking mexicans if i see them i kill them ...nah sorry .....if a black person truly hate a mexican its because of something that went down between them but black people don't really have hate towards minorities....have you ever seen on the news black targeting Asians or black targeting other races based on them being another color ? thats not in our history to do things like that...we already know we ain't straight with the law we don't start race issues like that...black people just defending themselves if you look at California that state is mostly mexican it was part of mexico why would black people start any kind of race war in a place there out numbered big in ? that makes no sense... it was started by the mexican mafia those mexican gang are puppets to the mexican mafia, the mexican mafia says jump they say how high...the only people that can really stop that shit is the mexican mafia because there pushing that kill blacks shit....  those cats in the mexican gangs are scared of what the mexican mafia will do to them when they get locked up so they do anything to stay on there good side....them niggaz get taxed when they sell dope.. the mafia gets a cut outta that money them niggaz is hustling to take care of next mans families  ;D thats how much that far the mexican mafia
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:30:07 AM by The_Offence »

ABN

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:26 AM »
this thread is a prime example of why this issue will never get better. strength are in numbers, and if blacks and hispanics would get behind the same cause is California especially then y´all would have the whole state on smash. coz then you´d be dictating shit with politics and everything. but instead people are running around calling eachother "niggers" and "wetbacks". shit´s as stupid as it gets when y´all are facing the same problem in the US and the rest of the world.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »
hey, do black consumers buy some turkish gangsta rap???????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

man, stop that bullshit thread. if the music is good, i would buy it

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
I guess niggas dont remember Big Pun & Fat Joe going platinum and gold several times.But if you're talking about currently it might be the fact there's no latino rapper remotely close now to being as good as Pun was
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:59:37 AM by cyence »