Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 903 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 10:18:44 AM »
mexican is a nationality, not a race.
mexico is comprised of a mixture of different races as we've discussed before.

you saying why mexican's hate on natives is like saying why puerto ricans hate on blacks right?
or on tainos. it's only the white latinos who are in mass in most latin american/carribean countries
that bust that racist shit. and in turn, makes brown people hate on themselves for being brown.

black people have the same problems. if we wanna generalize, how most black people still value
lighter skin, just like what goes on with mexicans and other central americans. see we have a lot
more in common then who raped our ancestors.

the only point im just trying to make homie, is stop generalizing cuz that shit makes you look
ignorant. you're doing the same shit people do to you.

most people get mexico fucked up. it's not a country filled with mostly white latinos.
it's still largely comprised of natives and mix breeds with brown skin and in some parts, black roots.
but just like that, it's also comprised of people with almost purely white roots.
so you can see the complexity of the racial situation there, and here.

but we all know the tensions between mexicans and blacks in los angeles is not
driven by some centuries old racism, it's prison shit, and it's gang/drug shit, right?
i don't know why mother fuckers are so quick to make this into some race war type thing.

let me ask a question though, when you see other black people with a racist mentality towards mexicans, or latinos, do you
see that as bad too? or is it only bad when mexicans do it?
it goes both ways my dude. and it's stupid, and should be stopped.

fuck this division shit like i said before. im for black and brown unity.

i've never ran into a black person that truly hate any race except maybe white people, black people don't truly hate other minorities, most of the hate if there any is towards white people we might make fun of other minorities  but everybody does that to other races, but I've yet to run into a black person with the mentality of fuck mexicans ill kill them if i see them if a mexican did'nt do something to them or there family first ...i've yet to ran into anybody like that..... I've ran into black people that hate white people because of the cops, white people hating on them when they were younger, and people still mad about slavery days  but i haven't run into a black person that said fuck i hate fucking mexicans if i see them i kill them ...nah sorry .....if a black person truly hate a mexican its because of something that went down between them but black people don't really have hate towards minorities....have you ever seen on the news black targeting Asians or black targeting other races based on them being another color ? thats not in our history to do things like that...we already know we ain't straight with the law we don't start race issues like that...black people just defending themselves if you look at California that state is mostly mexican it was part of mexico why would black people start any kind of race war in a place there out numbered big in ? that makes no sense... it was started by the mexican mafia those mexican gang are puppets to the mexican mafia, the mexican mafia says jump they say how high...the only people that can really stop that shit is the mexican mafia because there pushing that kill blacks shit....  those cats in the mexican gangs are scared of what the mexican mafia will do to them when they get locked up so they do anything to stay on there good side....them niggaz get taxed when they sell dope.. the mafia gets a cut outta that money them niggaz is hustling to take care of next mans families  ;D thats how much that far the mexican mafia
real spit...

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:06 AM »
when a black kid finds out the rapper is mexican or chicano he's like fuck this bullshit and passes instead of peeping out the music he automaticcally hates or he brings up big pun or fat joe this is the west coast no one bumps those guys out here in the hood and thats real talk even fat joe no's aint nobody from the west coast into his shit black or brown and thats a fact hip hop is universal , that new game lax is on repeat in my car and probably wont be coming out of my cd player for the next month hes west coast thats why i support him but is a black guy gonna do the same with a lil rob cd  :'( naw i dont think so - THIS AINT A RACIST THREAD THIS IS A REAL ISSUE ALL YOU EAST COAST BASTARDS SPEAKING UP CHILL OUT ITS A DIFFRENT WORLD OUT HERE SO YOUR OPINIONS DONT COUNT

yunstar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 10:46:47 AM »
man no disrespect but all the latino rappers either on some old funk shyt with half the track in spanish or talkin bout some latin related shit

that and a lot of the shit coming from the latino camp is just plain wack

sorry

callin it how im seein it man

Yo what about doods like Taje or Omar Cruz?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
when a black kid finds out the rapper is mexican or chicano he's like fuck this bullshit and passes instead of peeping out the music he automaticcally hates or he brings up big pun or fat joe this is the west coast no one bumps those guys out here in the hood and thats real talk even fat joe no's aint nobody from the west coast into his shit black or brown and thats a fact hip hop is universal , that new game lax is on repeat in my car and probably wont be coming out of my cd player for the next month hes west coast thats why i support him but is a black guy gonna do the same with a lil rob cd  :'( naw i dont think so - THIS AINT A RACIST THREAD THIS IS A REAL ISSUE ALL YOU EAST COAST BASTARDS SPEAKING UP CHILL OUT ITS A DIFFRENT WORLD OUT HERE SO YOUR OPINIONS DONT COUNT
u got a few west coast chicano rappers on you tube dissing blacc people,and if feel if you dont like blaccs then why are u trying to rap...that goes for any race!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »
most mexican gang bangers are the new kkk...... they live, eat, breed & sleep black hate if there was any kkk groups in cali they should just set up shop in another state cuz the mexicans gangs got the same mentality like them...notice every year you'll see a couple of these mexican rappers making some kind of fuck niggers track...then you want us top support your music what are you stupid i guess he should go support the kkk  to :-\....not saying every mexican rapper is like that but the ones for LA that gang bang are like that

rappers like omar cruz got skill but he'll never get props from the black hip hop community and you know why because the mexican rappers that on that racist shit turn the black hip hop community off to your music its not just cuz the dude is mexican it has to do with the fact that we view your people are racist people, we look at it as why should we give them money to push there black hate....omar cruz has the racist mexican rappers to thank for that, am sure they probably working on there new fuck niggers part 68 track for 2009
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:04:29 PM by The_Offence »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
me n the niggas i know from my old block..

til this day.. if kid frost..chingo bling, spm,cypress hill,immortal technique nem.. drop somethin we go out n get em...

ese's help me out throught high school in spanish class.....n helped me smash my 1st spanish teacher when i was in jr high....my potna told me to say yo quiero lamenta el gato...to her...

she laughed made me stay n gave me the 3rd degree bout me eatin her cat...lol

ever since then... i cant say shit bad bout my ese potnas..

You got a point there..man, when i used to be h.s. taking different language classes and just any subject I get homies to help me and I help them with certain...so basically, i'm down helping each other.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2008, 02:22:19 PM »
mexican is a nationality, not a race.
mexico is comprised of a mixture of different races as we've discussed before.

you saying why mexican's hate on natives is like saying why puerto ricans hate on blacks right?
or on tainos. it's only the white latinos who are in mass in most latin american/carribean countries
that bust that racist shit. and in turn, makes brown people hate on themselves for being brown.

black people have the same problems. if we wanna generalize, how most black people still value
lighter skin, just like what goes on with mexicans and other central americans. see we have a lot
more in common then who raped our ancestors.

the only point im just trying to make homie, is stop generalizing cuz that shit makes you look
ignorant. you're doing the same shit people do to you.

most people get mexico fucked up. it's not a country filled with mostly white latinos.
it's still largely comprised of natives and mix breeds with brown skin and in some parts, black roots.
but just like that, it's also comprised of people with almost purely white roots.
so you can see the complexity of the racial situation there, and here.

but we all know the tensions between mexicans and blacks in los angeles is not
driven by some centuries old racism, it's prison shit, and it's gang/drug shit, right?
i don't know why mother fuckers are so quick to make this into some race war type thing.

let me ask a question though, when you see other black people with a racist mentality towards mexicans, or latinos, do you
see that as bad too? or is it only bad when mexicans do it?
it goes both ways my dude. and it's stupid, and should be stopped.

fuck this division shit like i said before. im for black and brown unity.

i've never ran into a black person that truly hate any race except maybe white people, black people don't truly hate other minorities, most of the hate if there any is towards white people we might make fun of other minorities  but everybody does that to other races, but I've yet to run into a black person with the mentality of fuck mexicans ill kill them if i see them if a mexican did'nt do something to them or there family first ...i've yet to ran into anybody like that..... I've ran into black people that hate white people because of the cops, white people hating on them when they were younger, and people still mad about slavery days  but i haven't run into a black person that said fuck i hate fucking mexicans if i see them i kill them ...nah sorry .....if a black person truly hate a mexican its because of something that went down between them but black people don't really have hate towards minorities....have you ever seen on the news black targeting Asians or black targeting other races based on them being another color ? thats not in our history to do things like that...we already know we ain't straight with the law we don't start race issues like that...black people just defending themselves if you look at California that state is mostly mexican it was part of mexico why would black people start any kind of race war in a place there out numbered big in ? that makes no sense... it was started by the mexican mafia those mexican gang are puppets to the mexican mafia, the mexican mafia says jump they say how high...the only people that can really stop that shit is the mexican mafia because there pushing that kill blacks shit....  those cats in the mexican gangs are scared of what the mexican mafia will do to them when they get locked up so they do anything to stay on there good side....them niggaz get taxed when they sell dope.. the mafia gets a cut outta that money them niggaz is hustling to take care of next mans families  ;D thats how much that far the mexican mafia
real spit...

well my dude, not to continue this shit any further. but everything you said i been saying.
to anyone that lives in LA, it ain't no secret that the racial issues come from gang shit.
although you sayin blacks can't be racist is backwards. i saw a lot of racism from blacks to mexicans
around the time when my family and a lot of other latin families started moving into south central.
although it wasn't as extreme as it is now, but people were still getting jacked or jumped on account
of looking like you were fresh from the border.  but nobody ever really spoke on that.
now that the demographics are changing shit is different, and the gang shit heated up due
to whatever was going on in prison, thats when you started seeing the random shootings and
race riots at schools.

yo but regardless with all this shit said, i really don't see this as a big problem between everyone.
i know more people who aren't racist then people who are, and i see more people rolling together
then against each other. so thats a good thing. i just try and educate people and get em off that racial shit.
especially these youngsters coming up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
yeah you right and I agree, if its dope ima cop it period
but what cats dont realize the rappers wit talent and mainstream exposure are mainly black IMO, nothin against mexicans, (shit I got a gang os mexican homies) but mexican rappers arent out there like black rappers are. its the talent, swagg, style, everything

I mean take a look

crooked
bishop
G malone
big wy
planet asia

vs
omar cruz
shadow
lil rob
mr criminal
mr capone-e (yeah some say he's middle eastern etc.. but he rides wit the mexicans and claims to be part mexican, right?)

so if you take a list like that, (for example) the black rappers have more talent and are more what the streets and fans want.  but mexican rappers are also what fans want but not on the same level IMO

shit shadow is one of my favorite rappers period, dont care if hes black, white, mexican, asian, hes dope period!

but yeah I think racism exists, especially in this case, but thats the way it is

I don't care what race the rapper is, if its good then i'll buy it.  I like XL Middleton's songs, I liked stuff from Kid Frost, the real roxanne.  1 of my 2 favorite comedians is mexican[Carlos Mencia].  If I knew where to buy a cd of Omar Cruz & if I liked, i'd buy it.  I actually bought a latino rappers cd.  When I came out of a Walmart someone wanted me to buy a cd, & I didn't know any of the rappers he had.  Probably from the SD area.  So he gave me a cd of the best one he had so I bought it.  Liked about 3-4 songs, haven't listened to it in ages.  Its Bonafide by Dido Brown.  I liked more songs in that CD than both of Yung Joc's cd's combined.  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:33:37 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »
ITS A CATCH 22 SITUATION FOR REAL

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »
Black people dont have money.... lol j/k
Nah but for real I am Mexican and I dont buy latin hiphop albums. shit ill buy some Vicente Fernandez tho!  VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 03:41:34 PM »
BUMPING CHALINO SANCHEZ ALL DAY REAL GANGSTER MAFIA SHIT

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:24 PM »
Nah but for real I am Mexican and I dont buy latin hiphop albums. shit ill buy some Vicente Fernandez tho!  VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!
thats exactly why...he meant that!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2008, 03:50:54 PM »
it goes both ways dont it?

latino's dont buy black rappers cd's?
and vice versa?
not eveywhere but in a lot of places?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
lol Let me put on my KKK suit! Nay A.K.A. Grand Wizard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »
haha

lol Let me put on my KKK suit! Nay A.K.A. Grand Wizard
Cube