Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 906 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 03:55:52 PM »
it goes both ways dont it?

latino's dont buy black rappers cd's?
and vice versa?
not eveywhere but in a lot of places?

I cant speak for all Mexicans but from I have seen Mexican people dont care about race when it comes to music. Shit Mexicans in the hood love gangsta music.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »
i fuckin' hate threads like this cuz all it does is invite the most ignorant heads in this forum to go nuts......oh, and dont trip on JOB, i've already got into the whole 'latinos are all racist' argument  with him before and all it amounts to is a monumental waste of time....the whoel reverse racism thing is his whole schtick, just like that one dude whos gay for soopafly in all his posts....oh, and as far as the topic goes, how can any chicano rap artist or fan expect anyone who isnt in that lifestyle to buy an album by an artist in that genre of music? i mean, it alienates everyone who isnt chicano by the name alone, let alone the segragted content....i mean, its like askingwhy more chicanos dont by dead prez records........it aint rocket science, if these chicano rap artists want to sell more records, make musci thats more diverse and can appeal to people outside that culutre.....and making non-wack music for a change might help too.....btw, sick jacken should NEVER, EVER, be put in the same catagory as any one calling themselves a chicano rapper......

peace.........yea eye remember havin this talk with you........and it was a little more civilized than this..... but peace to you..........

last image eye am going to leave with ya

damn what the fuck was eye talkin about

notice how the kid is defending the lil one??? thats racist huh???

The fact that someone would draw a man/monkey color him in black and repressent him as someone of African descent is very racist and i didnt identify u as someone with racist leanings by reading ur posts, but if u look at black ppl as monkies or primates then u might  want examine why u r on here arguing any racist  points for ur people

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2008, 06:11:05 PM »
i fuckin' hate threads like this cuz all it does is invite the most ignorant heads in this forum to go nuts......oh, and dont trip on JOB, i've already got into the whole 'latinos are all racist' argument  with him before and all it amounts to is a monumental waste of time....the whoel reverse racism thing is his whole schtick, just like that one dude whos gay for soopafly in all his posts....oh, and as far as the topic goes, how can any chicano rap artist or fan expect anyone who isnt in that lifestyle to buy an album by an artist in that genre of music? i mean, it alienates everyone who isnt chicano by the name alone, let alone the segragted content....i mean, its like askingwhy more chicanos dont by dead prez records........it aint rocket science, if these chicano rap artists want to sell more records, make musci thats more diverse and can appeal to people outside that culutre.....and making non-wack music for a change might help too.....btw, sick jacken should NEVER, EVER, be put in the same catagory as any one calling themselves a chicano rapper......

peace.........yea eye remember havin this talk with you........and it was a little more civilized than this..... but peace to you..........

last image eye am going to leave with ya

damn what the fuck was eye talkin about

notice how the kid is defending the lil one??? thats racist huh???

The fact that someone would draw a man/monkey color him in black and repressent him as someone of African descent is very racist and i didnt identify u as someone with racist leanings by reading ur posts, but if u look at black ppl as monkies or primates then u might  want examine why u r on here arguing any racist  points for ur people
haha...i'm not gonna say nothing anymore...i just cant win anyways...think what you wanna think...but get this shit in your head...DON'T SPEAK ON ALL MEXICANS BEING RACIST CUZ THAT SHIT GETS ON MY NERVES....THERE IS SOME THAT ARE RACIST SO AS OTHER CULTURES...THERE...FUCK ALL THE RACIST SHIT...ITS HIP HOP! PERIOD.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »
when did i say all mexicans r racist? my girl is mexican so obviously i wouldnt feel that way..calm down 8)

ps  if u shave a monkey its closer to bein white
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:22:40 PM by doja »

yunstar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:07 PM »
it goes both ways dont it?

latino's dont buy black rappers cd's?
and vice versa?
not eveywhere but in a lot of places?

I cant speak for all Mexicans but from I have seen Mexican people dont care about race when it comes to music. Shit Mexicans in the hood love gangsta music.

Shit I buy good music ... period black white brown i dont care .....  I have to say though ... lately there not too much good shit comin our from anybody!

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:15 PM »
Fuck wit anybody says  CHINO XL will murder any mc period dude is fucking amazing every verse he spits is usually classic. n HES puerto rican n half black

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 06:06:49 PM »
Fuck wit anybody says  CHINO XL will murder any mc period dude is fucking amazing every verse he spits is usually classic. n HES puerto rican n half black

chino aint nothing on the west coast

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »

Chino gots a lot of love over here as far as fans...plus he lives over here now...go to a Chino show...you'll change your opinion...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »
Yeah, Mexican rap is pretty fuckin hard to get into. First off, it seems like we was always funkin with some ese's growin up. So on some real shit, i aint fuckin with they music.....and you probably wont catch me in they neighborhood either. Bein in SD, I always had Mexican homies. But never no Ese's.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:45 PM »

Chino gots a lot of love over here as far as fans...plus he lives over here now...go to a Chino show...you'll change your opinion...

yeah fa real, chino XL is pretty huge out here.
he's always getting spots on power freestyling over shit.
chino is a fucken beast, and very intelligent too i might add.
i recently read that he's a member of mensa.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 10:42:49 PM »
whats mensa  ???

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »

no, he's just Puerto Rican....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »
puerto ricans play the side lines in the west coast  :-X

HimselfTheMajestic

GENERAL ZOD