Author Topic: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM  (Read 905 times)

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
Re: WHY WONT BLACK CONSUMERS BUY A LATINO RAPPERS ALBUM
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:32 AM »
Fuck wit anybody says  CHINO XL will murder any mc period dude is fucking amazing every verse he spits is usually classic. n HES puerto rican n half black

chino aint nothing on the west coast

Chino gots a lot of love over here as far as fans...plus he lives over here now...go to a Chino show...you'll change your opinion...
i dont like chino xl personally...he's an asshole..lol...but he got some cool tracks...his shows r alright...nothing special...i still haven't seen a show as dope as krs one's

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »
 :'(

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2008, 11:08:01 AM »
lol @ this thread

1- closed minded people that like to stick to their own kind and refuse to listen to anything else other than black music... notice how robin thicke and justin timberlake had to prove themselves before they got accepted by the black community/Radio

2- ALL people are racists or stereo type in todays times.shit people discriminate even in todays society.. you got blacks hating on mexicans and mexicans hating on blacks, koreans hating on blacks, blacks hating on whites - its complex alot of it has to do with social structure, level of income or people being young stupid and just plain ignorant and rebellious (i DGAF! fuck everybody fuck the whole worldddd im tha hardest MF out here)

3-colby o donnis is white however i have seen blacks singing along.. which means if you make dope music, you make dope music period.. look at Platinum/GRAMMY award winning Producers the Avila Brothers who have worked with plenty of black superstars in the studio where they control how the music is going to sound.. they are not just beat makers but orchestrate a musical RECORDING

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:18 PM »
there are plenty if CHICANO rappers that are better than half of the black rappers but of copurse there are also plenty of black rappers that are better

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2008, 06:34:11 PM »
just like theres dirty south rappers that are doper than east & west coast rappers REAL TALK

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »
I think cats got it twisted

if someone's black that dont mean that they wont go out and buy a white persons muzik, (it happens in all types of muzik, even rap)
all races by other races muzik, not everyone but they do

when you go to a concert, you see all races there, jus like a muzik store and elsewhere, its deeper than jus a race issue. 
its ego's and more shit to it IMO.

but damn IMO there are more rappers that are black that are dope vs mexican. 
thats not a hate thing, its the truth and some mexicans would agree, some wouldnt. 

but chino xl, hands down is by far one of the best rappers to rap period IMO, coast 2 coast, let alone reppin the latino's/mexicans!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.