12 (42.9%)
because its bad for my rep
3 (10.7%)
because its expensive
10 (35.7%)
because of my religious beliefs
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Why would you Not smoke marijauna?  (Read 541 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Why would you Not smoke marijauna?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:19 AM »
I'm one of those peeps that weed doesn't make me non-productive.  For instance, I smoked out hard the other day and then gave a presentation on a $4.5 million loan.  I also recently got a performance review at work and I was fuckin blown at the time.  I also enjoy smoking and then doing chores around the house while jamming out to some classic albums.  

I love me some weed.  In 2006 I gave it up for about 6 months, but I'm having a major renaissance with it...I just don't see me quitting for a while.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:23 AM »
i´ve never been a big weed smoker but i´ve given up on it compeletly just coz i don´t get nothing out of it and the health aspect. i hardly drink anymore and just having a clear mind and body is a great feeling.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 04:49:21 AM »
none of those options apply to me..

but the only reason i dont smoke more is because i'm still at uni!!! as soon as break comes up i'll be smokin more often (once or twice per month - guess i'm not really a chief anymore  :-\ )

more about self discipline nowadays, and i like being upbeat and out and about... sitting around smoking buds playing video games doesnt interest me that much anymore.

uhhhh... that would fall under health because you think its bad for your mental health performance at your University
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 05:22:35 AM »
I've  quit smoking weed since Feb. , mainly because it became bad for my health. Every now and then I still smoke with my friends, but I haven't for 3-4 weeks now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:25:47 AM by Inspector Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
hell yall should try morphine it almost killed me and I have to stay away from it but the high is cool............

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »
ive smoked one joint in three weeks...i been blazin up daily since 13...so 8-9 years...amazing the clarity you get bein clear headed...i even started lookin @ gettin sum qualifications

but i still got a twenty bag in my top drawer...sobriety gets borin 8)

Chief

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »
none of those options apply to me..

but the only reason i dont smoke more is because i'm still at uni!!! as soon as break comes up i'll be smokin more often (once or twice per month - guess i'm not really a chief anymore  :-\ )

more about self discipline nowadays, and i like being upbeat and out and about... sitting around smoking buds playing video games doesnt interest me that much anymore.

uhhhh... that would fall under health because you think its bad for your mental health performance at your University

yeah thats what i checked anyways, but i'm not worried about weed affecting my health, more motivation.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 08:30:18 AM »
Why can we choose only 1?

I've never smoked it, never will.

kemizt

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 09:03:58 AM »
Why does it have to be one or the other, I enjoy smoking it in moderation, although that has not been the case lately.

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »
Why is it bad for your health? What has your body experienced throughout the years of smoking?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 12:59:24 PM »
I smoked for over 10 years, damn near everyday for probably 4 or 5 years straight.  I have now quit for over 2 years, and don't plan on going back.  The reasons I quit:

1. made me lazy
2. its expensive
3. fogged up my mind
4. made me too content too easy
5. its not good for your health
6. the type of girls I am attracted to do not dig it
7. when I was high I really didn't give a fuck about anything
8. I made too many excuses of "I can't do that right now, I'm too high..."

legalities made no difference to me.  overall, I like my life better w/o it.

Good on ya. Been 3 months since my last smoke after 10+ years of smoking.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:02:09 PM by Nutty »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »
hell yall should try morphine it almost killed me and I have to stay away from it but the high is cool............

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »
Why is it bad for your health? What has your body experienced throughout the years of smoking?

any smoke in your body is gunna be bad for your health, but its not like people think...breathing the air in our environment is bad for your health. shit, even fast food tosses you 10 times more than smoking weed ever can. it is somewhat bad, but thats why we age. everything is "bad for you health".

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »
cuz it's bad for my health. I used to smoke weed, but quit. I don't mind other ppl smoking it...just a personal choice.

Basically the same shit with me..i used to smoke it everyday then eventually i just didnt get the same feeling, my body didnt want it and i didnt really need it anymore..all my buddys still do it and i dont care. Ever lunch everyone and my work gets high and i chill wit em...and plus its extra money in the bank for me...add up your weekly bud money and it gets pricey

Damn homie... what kind of job you got where u get to smoke weed with your co-workers on yur lunch break and spend the second half of yur work day high?

i work making pre fabricated roof trusses, floors walls and shit..its money right now but i plan on gettin in weldin soon. but ye i said lunch but its also every break too..we go out to the side of the shop and everyone just blazes..its trippy cus there is buisnesses all around so i unno how no one smells that shit hah...but ye im goin to the docs to see if i  need stiches.. smashed my finger with my hammer today, fuck it hurts like a ibitch...im the one who doesnt get high and i do this shit today..fuck

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »
I've been smokin solid for like 4 years. I miss like 3 days a month if that.... i wanna quit but i end up smokin haha

i know ill quit 1 day

i have to ....my bodys payin 4 it
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D