Author Topic: Christian churches now suggesting Obama is anti-Christ  (Read 801 times)

skelliot

• Lil Geezy
Re: Christian churches now suggesting Obama is anti-Christ
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »
Religion is for the weak minded and the ignorant. That is all.

dexter

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »

...enter Sarah Palin.  And now all the bible-thumpers are giddy because she is one of them.
Don't even get me started on Palin. Anytime she opens her mouth (which they keep to a minimum nowadays), she is trying to incite a religious war. Pitting Islamic "extremists" against US soldiers who are fighting "God's war". Unbelievable.
lol :o

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »
I think all religious people should be branded. Then, when they hold elections...only those with clear (sane) minds can make a rational decision on who should lead the country. Just a suggestion.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »
McCain spat in Christian's faces, and once he realized he needed them to win the white house, he gets that conservative bitch on his ticket, and the evangelicals come flocking back to him like 12 year olds to a Souljah Boy CD.

Christians are conflicted individuals.

Word!

That's exactly what happened.  Its almost like these Christians were just begging for a reason to support McCain.  They knew they couldn't support the blue-turbaned Islamic anti-Christ Obama, and they wanted desperately to have a reason to support McCain...

...enter Sarah Palin.  And now all the bible-thumpers are giddy because she is one of them.
That's because they are not real christians. Real christians don't give a fuck about politics but to be saved by God.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?"

dexter

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:11 AM »
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?"
someone said it was Prince Harry of england

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 11:44:54 AM »
i hate politics and rumors about politics and news on politics.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 01:57:08 PM »

I'm not christian for one.

Then why do you always seem to talk like one?

I never said suicide bombing was the ultimate evil, although it is pretty bitchmade, and it certainly shouldn't justify salvation. The purpose of any major religion I have ever heard about is to prosper and propagate, not off each other.

Nearly every religion, and especially Christianity and Islam have had a great deal of history involving the concept of martydom.  If you need examples I can give them to you but it should go without saying.   If you must have me explain the concept to you it is where a worshipper sacrifices their own life for what they believe to be the greater good (doing it for God, defending against oppressed people, standing up for their principles, beliefs, etc.  And they believe that God will reward them in the next life for this)  This concept of martyrdom has deep and extensive history in Islam and Christianity.   

Unless of course your talking about the Joel Olsteen positive thinking brand of Christianity...but that is something new.

The only christians (used very lightly) who would possibly cast their votes based on that bible story are those crazy fuckers from Westboro Baptist Church.

Are you kidding?  Scaring the Christian sheep into voting Republican has been a hugely popular and very successful political strategy for the last few decades, especially.  It started with Jerry Fallwell's movement to "restore Christian values" to American society and the political associations he made.

I could have sworn I replied to this. I remember typing it out...

Oh well, the point is moot now.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:00:01 PM by Low Key »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
out of all the possible people that could be consider the anti-christ. they choose Obama, lets get real now

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 12:39:49 AM »
Did the entire christian faith make a press release or something? What a ridiculous claim. Don't let the idiocy of a few cause you to make sweeping accusations...if there even is a church claiming such things. For all I know Infinite, you could just pulling this out of your ass.

What if I said all muslims must be suicide bombers because the few I have heard about happen to be? Pretty ridiculous statement, huh? Please post relevant topics. Or at least back up your claims with REASONABLE evidence. That precludes hearsay.

The same people he was talking about are the same people who make statements like this and believe them.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 01:18:03 AM »
what do you expect, these religious people are insane

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
I'm Christian..but I'm not "that christian."  Geez, it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jared Taylor

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »
I'm Christian..but I'm not "that christian."  Geez, it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...

Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity. Reclaiming our Christian hertiage will inspire people to prevent the Muslims from trying to make us into a Shar'ia-run country.

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 12:46:18 AM »
it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...

what happened to seperating church and state?  obviously these cocksuckers are above everyone else

religion has no place in politics, whether someone believes in God or not has nothing to do with how to get the economy rolling

dexter

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 01:41:05 PM »
out of all the possible people that could be consider the anti-christ. they choose Obama, lets get real now
he is white The 666