Author Topic: I'm going to start biulding a Harry Browne library and curriculum  (Read 113 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm going to start biulding a Harry Browne library and curriculum
« on: September 23, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
-First I buy a huge box and label it "Harry Browne" curriculum.  Also much of it will be filed and stored on my computer.

Contents of the curriculum

-20 part lecture series "Rule Your World" which is the ultimate individualists giudebook.  20 cd's with labels for subject of each cd, and insert (possibly on a note card) with title describing each track of the cd.

-Every one of his links to his radio shows (totaling around 200 2 hour radio shows), will be stored on my computer, along with description of each of his shows.  Descriptions will also contain notable links and quotes from his show.  Now that Harry has passed away I don't expect these links to be up much longer so its important to have them saved to my computer or an external harddrive, USB, or something of the sort.

-His website will be referenced for it's articles I won't go through the trouble of saving each article.

-Currently I have 3 of his books on my computer, I will print them off and put them in their own binders and put them in the box.  The four I have already are...

-"Finding Freedom In An Unfree World"

-"The Art of Selling Anything"

-"The War Racket"

Eventually I will have all of his books...

-"How You Can Profit off the coming Devaluation"

-"Fail-Safe Investing"

-"1,000 Libertarian Quotes"

etc.

This won't take much time or money to do, and I've already been doing it anyway, I just want to get organized.  He was the greatest intellectual of our era, but I fear his work will not be available much longer. The links at his website often don't work, his books are often out of print, and people will have missed out on a great oppurtunity to learn from his work; so I will perserve his work for myself and whoever might be interested in the years to come.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)