Author Topic: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)  (Read 1156 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
Paybacc is a got damn beast on the mic and it's no doubt about it
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

~Lucien~

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
*THREAD CLOSED*

:camp:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 06:25:58 PM »
*THREAD CLOSED*

:camp:

Go fuck yo self you cock sucker lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »
Peep'd the myspace....got some good shit...couple of lines stand out more then other but overall its really solid...

DJ GOON-E

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »
I would like to add, Paybacc will be on my next mixtape, when i seen all the hate in the room on him, i can't lie, and made me want to actually go to his page and see what he was about, and I was surprise to find out that he has bars!

I even spoke to him about it, and he told me the hate was because of his affliation with Spida Loc and what not.
and that he's basically misunderstood.

with that being said, I don't know what Spi Loc did to you guys, to your favorite artist or whatever,
All I know is good music, and Paybacc has some shit that is playing in my car, and soon to be playing in your car next week when i release my lastest work.

Give props where props are due, don't just hate.  Hate is a terrible decease! Hate is the decease that leads to bitchassness, keep that in mind when you leave a hateful comment!

West up yall!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:37 PM »
I would like to add, Paybacc will be on my next mixtape, when i seen all the hate in the room on him, i can't lie, and made me want to actually go to his page and see what he was about, and I was surprise to find out that he has bars!

I even spoke to him about it, and he told me the hate was because of his affliation with Spida Loc and what not.

with that being said, I don't know what Spi Loc did to you guys, to your favorite artist or whatever,
All I know is good music, and Paybacc has some shit that is playing in my car, and soon to be playing in your car next week when i release my lastest work.

Give props where props are due, don't just hate.  Hate is a terrible decease! Hate is the decease that leads to bitchassness, keep that in mind when you leave a hateful comment!

West up yall!

EXACTLY....for whatever dumbass reason people hate Spider Loc so they're gonna hate on anybody signed to him but Big Paybacc got some shit and he's real nice. Thats why I'm tryin my best to let alot of people know about him in alot of places !

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »
Big Paybacc, you are a sorry pathetic ass nigga. How can you stoop so low as to have your lil bother create a account and push your bullshit ass rap?
your mom is pathetic for not swallowing you...

LMFAO, thats a good one right there, imma use that shit all the time lol. Btw you got some heat on your myspace though mayne!!!

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »
yo paybacc, finally peeped your shit, and i gotta say im surprised.

that paybacc song go hard.

big ups.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 01:33:52 AM »

West up yall!

kpmamas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 08:19:36 AM »
Big Paybacc, you are a sorry pathetic ass nigga. How can you stoop so low as to have your lil bother create a account and push your bullshit ass rap?
;D  :)   ;D   Paybacc u too funny

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 09:11:00 AM »

LMFAO, thats a good one right there, imma use that shit all the time lol. Btw you got some heat on your myspace though mayne!!!
thanks dude!!! u see we can be civilized when we want to...yous a cool muthafucca!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »
yo paybacc, finally peeped your shit, and i gotta say im surprised.

that paybacc song go hard.

big ups.
thats whats up homie!!! appreciate the props...

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
Cool stuff Paybacc, we finally got some SFV reppin goin on!  I grew up in NH!

I hate to criticize, but your beats could use some work to make them unique.  Create some valley music!
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
Big Paybacc would kill it on the wackest most garbage beat. He's a real rapper, with heart and actual talent. You want quality music from a beast on the mic? WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MRPAYBACC .........Enough said, haters feel free to hate.

DJ GOON-E

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 01:58:49 PM »
Cool stuff Paybacc, we finally got some SFV reppin goin on!  I grew up in NH!

I hate to criticize, but your beats could use some work to make them unique.  Create some valley music!

need beats? get at me!
COD = crack on deck!
djgoone@gmail.com