Author Topic: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)  (Read 1159 times)

nutty joe

Re: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »
whats tight about this nigga lets hear a new style..yo my guns are bigger than shaq and mutombo
the car i ride in wit lil j from gain green records are green like gumby
my shit shoot out faster than a train in tokyo

my first song ever i dissed lil wayne and baby and they never heard of me

oh yea i forgot do yall a  know a big maniac..this gets more laughs..than sarah palin

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »
whats tight about this nigga lets hear a new style..yo my guns are bigger than shaq and mutombo

oh yea i forgot do yall a  know a big maniac..this gets more laughs..than sarah palin

PLEASE YOU ACTING LIKE FOR ONE THAT AINT WHAT EVERYBODY SAYS THAT YOU LISTEN TO AND 2 PAYBACC FLIPPING IT AND GOT HEART AND ACTUAL TALENT, DUDES A BEAST AND HES SICK. KEEP HATING, I'LL BE HERE TO PICK UP YOUR SLACK... WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MRPAYBACC

nutty joe

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »
you know who s a real beast max b..now that nigga is a beast..nigga got hooks..and a cool flow..
you wanna know who else a beast the jacka..go listen to his shit and holla at me..
you wanna know who else is a beast the nigga ruck from heltah skeltah this nigga tryin to tell me about rap

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
"I'm like Hannibal Lecter, spittin cannibal lectures....

This right here is why nutty joe never went to meet Big Paybacc
You'll go broke tryin to get like me, and ain't an emcee in your camp that can spit like me, disagree line it up we gon shoot the fade, and I'mma stomp you like a steal toe boot parade"_Big Paybacc   ;D

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 08:50:53 PM »

You'll go broke tryin to get like me, and ain't an emcee in your camp that can spit like me, disagree line it up we gon shoot the fade, and I'mma stomp you like a steal toe boot parade"_Big Paybacc   ;D

haha...that was tight... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »

that shit was hard cuzz!!! who said that???  oh shit i did...lol!!! get a bar...

nutty joe

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 09:30:42 PM »
ill get a bar..thats so funny paybac man you the weakest rapper man.if you so good and talented..what up and coming artist are you better than..are you sure you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones..didnt come from killa tay..but didnt your boss use to work for killa tay..and had a few cbo verses still wit him..yall wanna know whats funny is that im tryin to get these baymac niggaz to find out who i am.im comin up wit screen names of real niggaz i knw out here..but they still dont know who i am..oh yea big paybac ..youtube project is in the making my brother..we had to put footage of you...going to meet someone you never met before..oh yea is pinks hot dogs still open man..i might have to shoot down there..yo paybac you wanna meet up there too man..get some new footage..standing around looking like a bum...if you come tonight on my kids man i ll buy you a hot dog man..the chicago polish dog..is my favorite..from there

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 09:40:24 PM »
you know who s a real beast max b..now that nigga is a beast..nigga got hooks..and a cool flow..
you wanna know who else a beast the jacka..go listen to his shit and holla at me..
you wanna know who else is a beast the nigga ruck from heltah skeltah this nigga tryin to tell me about rap

JELOUS ASS CLOWN, YOU JUST A MAD ASS HATER.....BIG PAYBACC MAKING MOVES AND REGARDLESS WHAT YOU SAY THAT AIN'T GONNA SIDETRACK SHIT. MAX B'S A BEAST ON THE MIC? HAHA HOOKS AND FLOWS??? SOUNDS LIKE R KELLY OR NATE DOGG TO ME......PUT SOME LYRICS UP FROM MAX B IF HES A BEAST....YEAH EXACTLY YOU JUST A PISSED OFF BITCH THATS ALWAYS JUMPING ON PAYBACC'S DICK WHEREVER HE POSTS, GIVE HIM SOME BREATHING ROOM !!!!!

nutty joe

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »
1. What if?
2. Woozi feat. game
3. Bounce feat. kurupt, eastwood
4. Out there
5. Kicc kacc & be bool
6. Slap dat azz feat. kurupt
7. Bangin at the party
8. Dance like dat
9. Dysfunktional (studio mix)
10. Nina
11. Ball till we fall feat. c-bo
12. Let's ride
13. The head honcho
14. Testify (may i)
15. I puts it down

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

:scarface:

nutty joe

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »
so spider put out 3 albums and paybac that first album spider put out brainless is that cd fir e man never heard it cuzzzzzz..paybac on some real shit homie..a ngga like me..just laughin at you..you feel me..on some grown man shit..i pm d you plenty of times to go head up..but i odnt ocme on here and make videos of myself waitin fa your bitch asss cause its not worth it man..this fighting shit is some real shit that i ve studied and done for years..legally my nigga..when was the last time you got into real fight..i be t you throw jabs when you fight huh..man there s no punching power in jabs..how s your fighting stance man..what your toe heel alignment looking like man..fat nigga like you probably wont keep your knees bent to lower your center of gravity.so you r big ass will fall nigga..and when i throw my power punches nigga i always keep my elbows down..let me school you a little bit fatboy you and big j..i bet you all the money in the world..i ll get little j first before i get  u and spider..i know some bitches who know cuzzz..watch out fo bitches..they can get you caught up out here..be careful when you give your number outside of this shit and on line my niggaz..just a tip..food for thought niggazz...little j should have never opened his mouth..i ll close it shut for him..man thats why a nigga like me dont have to carry heat..i knock niggaz out when it comes down to it..here comes the haters why werent u at 24 hr fitness..real niggaz dont let they enemies know where they comin from..see while niggaz like yall having your homies going up there looking for black chargers after the fact..trust me we watchin yall too ..i got bitches thats doing it..i ll give that info to you...yall niggaz is just one step to slow on some real shit...we just analyzin how yall get down..

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »
s
so spider put out 3 albums and paybac that first album spider put out brainless is that cd fir e man never heard it cuzzzzzz..paybac on some real shit homie..a ngga like me..just laughin at you..you feel me..on some grown man shit..i pm d you plenty of times to go head up..but i odnt ocme on here and make videos of myself waitin fa your bitch asss cause its not worth it man..this fighting shit is some real shit that i ve studied and done for years..legally my nigga..when was the last time you got into real fight..i be t you throw jabs when you fight huh..man there s no punching power in jabs..how s your fighting stance man..what your toe heel alignment looking like man..fat nigga like you probably wont keep your knees bent to lower your center of gravity.so you r big ass will fall nigga..and when i throw my power punches nigga i always keep my elbows down..let me school you a little bit fatboy you and big j..i bet you all the money in the world..i ll get little j first before i get  u and spider..i know some bitches who know cuzzz..watch out fo bitches..they can get you caught up out here..be careful when you give your number outside of this shit and on line my niggaz..just a tip..food for thought niggazz...little j should have never opened his mouth..i ll close it shut for him..man thats why a nigga like me dont have to carry heat..i knock niggaz out when it comes down to it..here comes the haters why werent u at 24 hr fitness..real niggaz dont let they enemies know where they comin from..see while niggaz like yall having your homies going up there looking for black chargers after the fact..trust me we watchin yall too ..i got bitches thats doing it..i ll give that info to you...yall niggaz is just one step to slow on some real shit...we just analyzin how yall get down..
you sound like a bitch

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

nutty joe

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 11:58:19 PM »
i know i am a bitch to be honest with you..im a scary ass nigga..all i do is sit o nthe computer and yap all day..but its funny cause one of my businesses is on ebay i m a power seller..nigga..

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »
whats a power seller on ebay, u talking tough but sell stuff on e-bay, talking about catching fades, why you hiding behind computers screens, if Paybac is so wack make a dope song, go into the studio and make a song people in the streets and around the world is going to be listening too

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »
whats a power seller on ebay, u talking tough but sell stuff on e-bay, talking about catching fades, why you hiding behind computers screens, if Paybac is so wack make a dope song, go into the studio and make a song people in the streets and around the world is going to be listening too

An Ebay power seller isn't nothing major so unless he owns all or have a percentage of Ebay then it's nothin to brag about but at least he's confessed to being a scary ass keyboard bangin' bitch.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme