Author Topic: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)  (Read 1152 times)

nutty joe

Re: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »
yea i am bookie cash where you from nigga..since you woofin..if you so hard and on they squad be at these niggaz next shows..there aint no money in the rap game do yourself a favor nigga and get a real job..

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »
NUTTY JOE Keep My NAme out ya mouth!  a nigga fresh out that jail cell, out here just got a d.a. reject, for a adw w/ gun(thats assult with deadly weapon with firearm),AND THA FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I GET ON THA NET IS YOUR COUTLESS HATING  COMMENTS  ITS NIGGAZ LIKE YOU THAT START SHIT AND SNITCH ON NIGGAZ!!!! LIKE A  NIGGA JUST DID TO ME, BUT he DIDNT SHOW UP TO COURT TO TESTIFY, AND thanks to L.A.'s Finest not following proper procedure during arrest i m bacc!! IT WAS PROBALLY YOU, CAUSE I never EVEN seen THE NIGGA PRYOR TO THA ALTERCATION..  BUT ENOUGH OF THAT, SUPPORT WEST MUSIC!!!! PEOPLE PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS DUDE, HE THRIVES ON IT. just SELL THINGS ON EBAY, AND STAY ON DUBCNN ALL DAY HATING ON BAYMACC , PAYBACC , AND BIG J,!!! keep tha good promotion up, im still waiting on you to send me those tickets to your fight.      oh yeah people just SAY NO TO GUNNS!!! THEY CAN ONLY GET YOU IN TROUBLE...  And since this is a Paybacc thread I tHINK I GOT THA HARDEST SONG FEAT. that nigga... be on tha look out for it, i might just post it up, it just aint mixed and mastered yet...
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

nutty joe

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »
yea bitch niggaz carry heat without gettin they shit registered oh i forgot tough you probably got felonys on your records..i can pop all the shit i want to lil nigga..cause i am tha t nigga..ebay just a hustle not the main job..what ilook like tellin you bitch niggaz what a boss do for a living..little j the fight was last week nigga and i won too little homie..so whats good..did paybac let you know i was posting..any nigga can pick up a gun and shoot someone thats bitch shit..when you grow up and have kids you look at life different..for me im a real easty nigga like yall..who ve been thru the same shit as yall but no how to get this real money legally how come you always at paybac house little j..in the main pic wit him and the video ..dam get your fico score up so you can get your own shit..bitch nigga

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »
Last REPLY TO YOU!!!! I moved my mom  out tha hood, house paid for, 5 bed rooms, guest house swimming pool, Bull Pits PURPLE RIBBON puppies for sale serious bids only, off spring of my Dog whos brother just sold 4 50raccs who are off spring of GANGUS KAHNs STone Do the RESEARCH hes on kush tv, might you tube it!!! i Stay in  a TWo story house!!! 6 bed rooms 2 studios, swimming pool bull terriors, might you tube it!!! fica in tha 760's and im a felon, so what, im far from a broke nigga real niggaz never broke i got assests succa!! CAN you really say all this and know its tru???? Im from Gain Green, And thats what I do!!!!!!!! Get money stop hating!!! and changing names every week, , so no matter what type of outlandish shit you cook up to say next, i just got to be tha bigger man and not reply. Damn if this was rap i would have lossed tha battle because my hearts devoted to chasing bread, no way i can win to  a blogger whos heart is devoted to staying online 24 hours talking shit!! And GANGSTAZ CARREY UNREGISTERED HE....NEVER MIND. 8)
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

nutty joe

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2008, 07:39:59 AM »
hahaa yo baby whats for breakfast ( waking up in the morning to a bowl of grits orange juice as i blow the grits thanks to my one of my many girlfriends for making it fo me..thanks..baby..before we get the shittin on you bitch ass niggaz..i wanna make a toast..may my glass stay full of  champagne..pocket full of money..this world is full of shit..one life one love..get em now nutty joe

yall niggaz is funny cuzzzzzzzzz) a little j where the fuc you from cuzz..and you wanna know who nutty joe is cuzz..35th place denker ave..you know what time it is little nigga...thats one of my many cuzzins out here who s really doing the dam thang..but yu know whats funny cuzzzz..all i hear is all cuzzz..you make all these fake accts..internet bangin..talkin shit...didnt meet up wit big paybac..whoopty whoop..youa spider loc hater whoopty whoop..you wanna hear how funny you niggaz sound..i said im an ebay powerseller and you niggaz believed me..that to me is power..thats exactly why i really do a legal hustle out here and make a lot of money..i said im a go to 24 hr fitness in an hr and you know how many people stay on here talking shit about paybac..a little more sugar on my grits baby..back to the story..and im the one he really goes after..ibet if one of these whiteboys told him they re going to 24 hr fitness would he meet them and make a video no...that shit is power..i dont think you know..i know all you bitch niggaz..i know niggaz who fuc wit yall..i fuccs wit a lot of niggaz from the coast..they can vouch for me..wait til young nipsey hussle..come out wit his cd..and he shout a nigga name t homie..then yall know this aint no fictional shit..its real..homies..the reason why paybac wanted to get me..is cause a nigga is sayin some real shit..yall sittin here going up to random people..do you know a big maniacc..but now you know what this screen name shit is all about..nigga..you know whats funny cuzz..as i finish up my breakfast..paybac you fat overweight motherfucker..you really think you we re going to meet a nigga before this youtube movie come out about your boss...get the fuc out of here fatboy..i know what kind of car yall niggaz was drivin in..i ve seen a few niggaz thats normally go to the gym..just campin out..man im like 50 yards ahead of yall niggaz..man..oh yea..off to vegas tonight man..go do some real boss shit out there...yall niggaz should be out gettin your money and promotin your muzik cuzzz..stop tryin to find out who i a m cuzz..to be honest after the 24 hr stunt nigga..identity will never be revealed..just be on the lookout for the dvd about your boss...and little 5 7 j..man you dont want it with the hands i promise you and paybac..man i ve been fighting studying this shit for over 17 yrs man..thats why im tryin to tell your boy paybac man..go test yur punching power in psi..holla at me with your results..man food done..shit was good..signing off loc..

be on the look out for that dvd nigga..fuc yall niggaz too..yall niggaz will never succeed in this rap shit..my job is to make sure you dont...too..on you niggaz heads tough..

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »
you sound like the weenie nigga who got beat up b4 football practice and never got put in the game, u went to an ivy league school didnt you and just couldnt make it, now you on the net trying to find yourself

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »
damn homie, chokin em!

but these game groupies jus cant get enuff of game and that industry played out shit!

Big Paybacc, you are a sorry pathetic ass nigga. How can you stoop so low as to have your lil bother create a account and push your bullshit ass rap?
your mom is pathetic for not swallowing you...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:49:52 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2008, 11:13:37 AM »
hahaa yo baby whats for breakfast ( waking up in the morning to a bowl of grits orange juice as i blow the grits thanks to my one of my many girlfriends for making it fo me..thanks..baby..before we get the shittin on you bitch ass niggaz..i wanna make a toast..may my glass stay full of  champagne..pocket full of money..this world is full of shit..one life one love..get em now nutty joe

yall niggaz is funny cuzzzzzzzzz) a little j where the fuc you from cuzz..and you wanna know who nutty joe is cuzz..35th place denker ave..you know what time it is little nigga...thats one of my many cuzzins out here who s really doing the dam thang..but yu know whats funny cuzzzz..all i hear is all cuzzz..you make all these fake accts..internet bangin..talkin shit...didnt meet up wit big paybac..whoopty whoop..youa spider loc hater whoopty whoop..you wanna hear how funny you niggaz sound..i said im an ebay powerseller and you niggaz believed me..that to me is power..thats exactly why i really do a legal hustle out here and make a lot of money..i said im a go to 24 hr fitness in an hr and you know how many people stay on here talking shit about paybac..a little more sugar on my grits baby..back to the story..and im the one he really goes after..ibet if one of these whiteboys told him they re going to 24 hr fitness would he meet them and make a video no...that shit is power..i dont think you know..i know all you bitch niggaz..i know niggaz who fuc wit yall..i fuccs wit a lot of niggaz from the coast..they can vouch for me..wait til young nipsey hussle..come out wit his cd..and he shout a nigga name t homie..then yall know this aint no fictional shit..its real..homies..the reason why paybac wanted to get me..is cause a nigga is sayin some real shit..yall sittin here going up to random people..do you know a big maniacc..but now you know what this screen name shit is all about..nigga..you know whats funny cuzz..as i finish up my breakfast..paybac you fat overweight motherfucker..you really think you we re going to meet a nigga before this youtube movie come out about your boss...get the fuc out of here fatboy..i know what kind of car yall niggaz was drivin in..i ve seen a few niggaz thats normally go to the gym..just campin out..man im like 50 yards ahead of yall niggaz..man..oh yea..off to vegas tonight man..go do some real boss shit out there...yall niggaz should be out gettin your money and promotin your muzik cuzzz..stop tryin to find out who i a m cuzz..to be honest after the 24 hr stunt nigga..identity will never be revealed..just be on the lookout for the dvd about your boss...and little 5 7 j..man you dont want it with the hands i promise you and paybac..man i ve been fighting studying this shit for over 17 yrs man..thats why im tryin to tell your boy paybac man..go test yur punching power in psi..holla at me with your results..man food done..shit was good..signing off loc..

be on the look out for that dvd nigga..fuc yall niggaz too..yall niggaz will never succeed in this rap shit..my job is to make sure you dont...too..on you niggaz heads tough..
checc this out homie,big j from my hood first off,so whateva u think u gonna do 2 him u gotta do to me!!!i see that you or your homies from harlem erased them comments off of my you tube video,35th place & denker huh...i used to live on van ness and exposition from 04 - 05 taking care of my sicc momz(r.i.p mz. johnson) so a few 30 niggas know me BIG DULOW and POP NO(the one with the messed up fingers) cuzz hit me up at JACCS...any way my nigga u talk a good one ,but fail to prove ya realness,i went up there to try to catch u cuz u was saying how real u was and how tuff u is thats why when u said u was gonna be there i didnt respond,i just showed up hoping you was telling the truth,thinking u might be like me,but now i know that u a fraud...all this tuff talk u spew about fighting cuzz knocc it off!!! u aint the only nigga with hands,i been boxing on and off since high school nigga TEN GOOSE GYM IN VAN NUYS CA...is where i got my hands from,also my boy VINCENT COOK'S gym in hollywood on VINE AND SANTA MONICA,if u really box then u will know who he is...and i just had a fight with my homie yesterday ,we went at for about 3-4 rounds in my living room,i took it easy on the homie,but i fucced him up pretty bad and i fucc up my "jabbing hand" pretty bad too,not bragging on whooping the homie cuz my nigga got heart like a muthafucca,thats what i love and respect about my niggas,but i will still get it craccin with a bad wing and all...look dude i dont know what kind of freaky fetish u got with spider,me,or baymaac but if u gotta dvd then put it out, hurry up cuz i wanna see it!!! i not worried about it,im way too solid!!! u need to inquire about me on the real if u got it like that so u can get a understanding about me...im not the one!!! see how i keep my flicc up so any body can see what i say ,im not afraid one bit... i stay ready for the bullshit daily...thats how i live my nigga!!! come to north hollywood and find the nearest barber shop and ask about me,the reason i said barber shop is cuz thats where all the blacc street gossip goes down...or not!!! u can find out the hard way...oh yeah i rap about guns and violence so much is cuz thats how i was raised,around that shit,thats all i know is violence,gunz,and death,not trying to sound spooky but its the truth...i dont rap about nothing i dont do or havent done...when i was active 24-7, i put it down on the regular with that thang,i was trying to serve everythang in my way...so when i rap i feel like im putting in work and im trying to serve everything in my way,and i do...im a battle rapper!!! dont trip i can make songs too,i just do what i want...and dont try to tell me that battle rapping dont make money cuz i aint trying to hear that corny shit,im A BEAST when it come to this MC SHIT!!! B.A.Y.M.A.A.C

nutty joe

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »
bookie cash you wanna c next cuzzzz..if not shut the fuc up while grown folks is talkin nigga if baymaac and paybaac is a realmovement and makin some killer as muzik...how many crip songs spider gotta do..he did one on his album and he did wit wit jayo dresta cbo and roccett..come on now where is the creativity...this nigga didnt have the best verse on none of the songs
who is baymaac better than out of all these artist tell me and have a good opinion i close this thread and delete this acct..i ll sell the dvd idea and youtube to someone else

the regime----yuk and tech 9ne are beast on the mics
the mobfigaz ryda j klyde ap 9 husalah the jacka fed ex
westcoast mafia cbo killa tay cyco and 151 is a beast too (free my nigga 151 too)
jay roc k dot bo
blue division
dynamic certified
blacwallstreet
westside connnection without mac 10
dog pound
mitchy and the wrongkind
strong arm steady

who are these niggaz better than right now..im talkin about at this moment..muzik in 08 and ill shut the fuc u p
i wanna hear paybac answer this shit..anybody can come ou t wit a song my name paybac i knew you bitch niggaz from way bac witness me strap wit macs..shits already been done..where is the originality

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »
Dynamic Certified feat TECHNIEC - COUPLE $tax ( thru the recession ) prod  by AAA Music Group

www.myspace.com/Techniec

Lets talk good music...

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »
AND THE AWARD FOR THE BIGGEST HO ON THIS SITE GOES TO........NUTTY JOE. I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU, YOU LYING ASS CON ARTIST. FIRST YOU SAYING SHIT LIKE YOUR 6'4 ND 300 POUNDS ALL MUSCLE THEN YOU SAYING SHIT LIKE YOU GETTING ALL THIS MONEY. HELLLL NO IF YOU LIKE THAT AND YOU GETTING THAT MONEY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPENDING AS MUCH TIME HATING ON A WEBSITE? YOU FAT ASS JOBLESS CUPCAKE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
Watts up then Blood, fuck you and your behind the computer screen stunting I fucks with folks in the streets all over, from different hoods, and on my momma i never heard anybody say anything negative about Spider or his crew, yous a hoe, come to my thread and diss my music too then, thats all you can do, you computer chip crip

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
Watts up then Blood, fuck you and your behind the computer screen stunting I fucks with folks in the streets all over, from different hoods, and on my momma i never heard anybody say anything negative about Spider or his crew, yous a hoe, come to my thread and diss my music too then, thats all you can do, you computer chip crip
WHERE YA MUSIC AT???

nutty joe

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »
you sound like a buster nigga..this nigga talkin about somebody deleted they youtube comments nigga get the fuc outta here wit that shit..im tired of you sayin about some niggaz you know cuzz..you dont no nobody nigga...you aint got hands cuzz shut the fuc up...i think you only pop that bullshit cause you 6 8 and 400 lbs nigga..you know dam well little j..would have got his head knocked off fucin wit me...im tryin to remember where did someone stated they wanted to see you paybac..you s a nobody who goes and fights nigga off the internet cuzzz on some real shit..if you wanna see me...pm me like a man nigga i reached out to you several times big homie..no response..i even let yall niggaz know since we didnt make it..to the 24 hr fitness..shit comes up my nigga..i told yo boy little j we was at the denny posted up..i was in there wit the lap top..lettn yall niggaz know what time it is ..but no...little j was online about 1 'o cloc..he said some bullshit he couldnt receive pms..or some bullshit..lyin ass nigga...since you got footage of the 24 hr fitness..i got footage of the dennys shit..where we re you fatboy..i just think shit we should scrap and keep this shit moving..its funny howniggaz talkin about who they know and all this bullshit..there s a difference..in knowin the nigga..and having the nigga as your family niggaaaaaaaaaaaa..big ass difference..you cant call big dulow..right now..and say ride on this nigga t..cuzz...you cant do it..you say you know niggaz from all these towns..i mean if you been in jail..of course you gon no niggaz..but im wit these niggaz...aint nobody dissin no niggaz hood or street credibility i cant speak on another man..but i can talk about what i know..how long i ve been fighting..who i know for dam sure i will knock out...i bet you all the money in the world..your homie little j..would get hurt...i ll hit the nigga so hard it will fee l like he swallowed a whole bottle of chinese mustard..you aint got no muscle on you homie...look at how you stand in your video part 5...nigga if im a nobody nigga..why did you wanna come meet me so bad nigga..to be honest on some real shit cuzzzzzzzzzzz..if i wasnt speaking on some real shit..of what i know...nigga..you wouldnt take out time to come see me..cause you know the shit is real nigga..that im speakin the truth..your fat ass in the video talkin about voting for obama..are we voting for obama cause he black..or whats your main reason of telling niggaz to vote for obama..did he win the debate yesterday..you know whats funny paybac you like 30 yrs old an im a young nigga..who s established..just like you say you are...but im a smart nigga..when you got a lot of money like me..and family to feed..you dont act selfish towards them..so if i carry some heat..im a do it the legal way..if i get pulled over my shit is registered...i dont have to look over my back..im good i want to see my kids..i pay for them to be in private schools nigga..this is a rap forum website everyone is titled to their opinion..if im questioning what spider loc is doing for the last 5 yrs...and i can network wit some of these white folks and capitalize off it..why not do it..if someone wants to buy my story and what im preaching about this nigga.why not..nigga...who gives a fuc more money..i got all these ideas about what this nigga has done..its all real shit..nothin fake..aint questioning his gangbangin no shit like that..its just why cuzzz..do what he do..why am i worried about it..cause i think its a bitch way to get into the rap game...fuc wit game bac in the days..throw him on your album..fucs wit cbo..do all the travelin wit him to seattle..and all that shit..have a fallin out wit tpo..and fought the nigga..deathrow dayz dissin snoop..suge didnt put this nigga out...disses snoop but goes to the snoop peace conference..disses the eastsidaz bad azz daz..need i say more..talk shit about kurupt aint bein from 60s...but kurupt does the cd wit keita rocc..fucs wit gbob and ty cuzz from 60s..nigga got into the altercation wit yukmouth at the club who died and made this nigga king..he signs to g unit and ain t on 50 cent album..young buck album..they put him on a soundtrack...he comes out wit west kept secret..and 20 mixtapes..remember putting out a mixtape a month is nothin special king of r and b was trash..this nigga decided to come out with another one..listen to that new bws part 5..listen to the quality of game s songs compared to spider loc...spider loc still has the same old boring ass flow..its like a compilation..he aint doin no songs by himself.    

nutty joe

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
computer chip niga huhhhhhhhhhh fucin wit my niggaz from nutty bloc who control the whole grandees.,the miracle market and so on ...i got 2 cuzzins from sscc..harlem 30s...and 60s nigga...hahaha..dont forget about my cuzzin from the parolee squad.get the fuc out of here light weight nigga..im all about fightin any nigga can pick up a gun and shoot..my son know how to do that..nigga i can hate on your muzik if i want you talkin about scrapers and shit i got niggaz from the acorn projects..and the gas team..tell baymac to go do a show in oakland..nigga and i ll pay for yall niggaz tickets..too...i ll purchase a cd off spider loc website and shoot the niggaz 3 000 dollar money order on me..nigga