Author Topic: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)  (Read 1149 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Re: Big Paybacc (Nice New Rapper)
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
computer chip niga huhhhhhhhhhh fucin wit my niggaz from nutty bloc who control the whole grandees.,the miracle market and so on ...i got 2 cuzzins from sscc..harlem 30s...and 60s nigga...hahaha..dont forget about my cuzzin from the parolee squad.get the fuc out of here light weight nigga..im all about fightin any nigga can pick up a gun and shoot..my son know how to do that..nigga i can hate on your muzik if i want you talkin about scrapers and shit i got niggaz from the acorn projects..and the gas team..tell baymac to go do a show in oakland..nigga and i ll pay for yall niggaz tickets..too...i ll purchase a cd off spider loc website and shoot the niggaz 3 000 dollar money order on me..nigga

YOUZ A HO....I SAID THAT YOUZ A HOOOOOOOOOOOO. HO ASS DUDE WHAT YOU SO MAD AT NOW. YOU LITTLE CUPCAKE EATING FAT JOBLESS PIG. GET A JOB BITCH, STOP HATING, HIT THE TREADMILLS....AND YOU WON'T BE SO BIPOLAR AND MAD ALL THE TIME !!! TAKE YOUR VITAMINS TOO YOU LITTLE DIRTY ASS HATER. BRIGHTEN THE FUCK UP !!! YOUR DADDY MUST'VE TOUCHED YOU THE WRONG WAYYYY WHEN YOU WAS YOUNGER FOR YOU TO BE SO MAD AT THE WORLD HAHA !!! LYING ASS FOOL YOU GOT NO CAR, YOU GET YOURSELF A NEW BUS TICKET EVERY WEEK TO MAKE SURE THAT SHIT'S RENEWED SO YOU CAN GO TO THE FUCKEN VIDEO GAME STORE HAHAHA....YOU GOT NO WHIP, NO BITCHES, NO MONEY, YOU OUTTA SHAPE REAL BAD.....AND YOUR POPS FUCKED YOU A FEW YEARS AGO....DAMN I'D BE A PISSED OFF HATER TOO IF I WAS YOU HAHA,.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 12:28:14 PM by AllCoasts109 »

nutty joe

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
shouts out to my niggaz in west oakland from ghost town..and the 50s in east oakland 5000 mob wit ya know about it..talkin about scrapers little nigga aint neva been down 3ast 14th in oakland keep ya ass at home....oakland is 10 times worst than los angeles little nigga

nutty joe

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »
yea thats some funny shit you wanna know who fat..your favorite artist paybac..last time i weighed in im about 236 little homie...this nigga said i aint got no hoes..haha..a ask your mom where s kim kardashian party at next week see if your bitch ass is going to attend..i know its funny you said i dont have any money im broke..but shit but last night while i was talkin shit..its funny cause i purchased vip table for 12 at club lax tonight...bottles starting off at 375.00 what you know about it bitch boy..you got a kaiser card in yoiur wallet homie..you got dental..how much you pay a year for it..homie what your 401 k lookin loike..whats fidelity number nigga you got it saved as your contact..whats chase number nigga..whts capital one nigga..you got those numbers in your phone nigga..what about jim at renick cadillac..how much horsepower does the new escalade have chump..this nigga..get the fuc out of here nigga..you sound like a bitch..one thing a man should never say is know one can get hoes..anybody can get bitche s nigga come on now...whats wescom credit union number nigga..whats a business cash line term loan little nigga..get the fuc out of here talkin about niggaz aint got no money nigga..stop it..you know how i got my new escalade nigga...wit a business auto loan bitch boy..so shut the fuc up..before i slap you and your favorite rapper

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
computer chip niga huhhhhhhhhhh fucin wit my niggaz from nutty bloc who control the whole grandees.,the miracle market and so on ...i got 2 cuzzins from sscc..harlem 30s...and 60s nigga...hahaha..dont forget about my cuzzin from the parolee squad.get the fuc out of here light weight nigga..im all about fightin any nigga can pick up a gun and shoot..my son know how to do that..nigga i can hate on your muzik if i want you talkin about scrapers and shit i got niggaz from the acorn projects..and the gas team..tell baymac to go do a show in oakland..nigga and i ll pay for yall niggaz tickets..too...i ll purchase a cd off spider loc website and shoot the niggaz 3 000 dollar money order on me..nigga

YOUZ A HO....I SAID THAT YOUZ A HOOOOOOOOOOOO. HO ASS DUDE WHAT YOU SO MAD AT NOW. YOU LITTLE CUPCAKE EATING FAT JOBLESS PIG. GET A JOB BITCH, STOP HATING, HIT THE TREADMILLS....AND YOU WON'T BE SO BIPOLAR AND MAD ALL THE TIME !!! TAKE YOUR VITAMINS TOO YOU LITTLE DIRTY ASS HATER. BRIGHTEN THE FUCK UP !!! YOUR DADDY MUST'VE TOUCHED YOU THE WRONG WAYYYY WHEN YOU WAS YOUNGER FOR YOU TO BE SO MAD AT THE WORLD HAHA !!! LYING ASS FOOL YOU GOT NO CAR, YOU GET YOURSELF A NEW BUS TICKET EVERY WEEK TO MAKE SURE THAT SHIT'S RENEWED SO YOU CAN GO TO THE FUCKEN VIDEO GAME STORE HAHAHA....YOU GOT NO WHIP, NO BITCHES, NO MONEY, YOU OUTTA SHAPE REAL BAD.....AND YOUR POPS FUCKED YOU A FEW YEARS AGO....DAMN I'D BE A PISSED OFF HATER TOO IF I WAS YOU HAHA,.

lol wtf....damn nutty you're gettin clowned back to back don't nobody show you no love on here
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

nutty joe

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »
i know baby but if im getting clowned baby..aint got no job..poor broke..i would be going down to vegas in about 2 hrs...vip at club lax tonight..you should go paybac since you be doin that where s waldo shit..im going to make your fat ass crash spider a book called where s big maniac..i m going to have all these cities in los angeles..you gotta locate me..anybody can type a nigga is gay and homo..and all that bullshit..stop it hoe..if they clownin and they make valid point s give me a 10 point bullet point of 10 valid points without saying paybac went to 24 hr fitness to meet a niga he dont know look like..you know whats funny he tryin to say he was gon go up there un announced but your boy little j..even said it with his own mouth he going up there...stop it paybac..stop it...newyork got a show new york goes to hollywood

we should do a show called paybac goes to 24 hr fitness and around town searchin for big maniac

\here are some famous lines from the video
part 2 of the video----put it on slauson so everybody can see
part 4 ---(i come all the way to north hollywood...i m the big nigga that was talkin shit on the end when 40 gloc
one of themknow the business like spider loc shit
part 5 ( your name big maniac brother...vote 4 obama baby..yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
im sweating shit hot hungry agitated irritated..bluies nigga knoc your tooth out
part 9 thats wood floors..quick little tour nigga kick his shoes off
part 10-got the pitbull living my ghetto dream..a real pit wouldnt let lil j in the bacyard..get the fuc outta here..

better hope you always wit little j..i put 10 stacs on it this nigga get knoced out first...

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
Watts up then Blood, fuck you and your behind the computer screen stunting I fucks with folks in the streets all over, from different hoods, and on my momma i never heard anybody say anything negative about Spider or his crew, yous a hoe, come to my thread and diss my music too then, thats all you can do, you computer chip crip
WHERE YA MUSIC AT???
it's here
http://www.spiindastreets.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2111971%3ABlogPost%3A19605

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »
i know baby but if im getting clowned baby..aint got no job..poor broke..i would be going down to vegas in about 2 hrs...vip at club lax tonight..you should go paybac since you be doin that where s waldo shit..im going to make your fat ass crash spider a book called where s big maniac..i m going to have all these cities in los angeles..you gotta locate me..anybody can type a nigga is gay and homo..and all that bullshit..stop it hoe..if they clownin and they make valid point s give me a 10 point bullet point of 10 valid points without saying paybac went to 24 hr fitness to meet a niga he dont know look like..you know whats funny he tryin to say he was gon go up there un announced but your boy little j..even said it with his own mouth he going up there...stop it paybac..stop it...newyork got a show new york goes to hollywood

we should do a show called paybac goes to 24 hr fitness and around town searchin for big maniac

\here are some famous lines from the video
part 2 of the video----put it on slauson so everybody can see
part 4 ---(i come all the way to north hollywood...i m the big nigga that was talkin shit on the end when 40 gloc
one of themknow the business like spider loc shit
part 5 ( your name big maniac brother...vote 4 obama baby..yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
im sweating shit hot hungry agitated irritated..bluies nigga knoc your tooth out
part 9 thats wood floors..quick little tour nigga kick his shoes off
part 10-got the pitbull living my ghetto dream..a real pit wouldnt let lil j in the bacyard..get the fuc outta here..

better hope you always wit little j..i put 10 stacs on it this nigga get knoced out first...

I don't even think you from cali homeboy the way you talking sounds straight like an out of towner ha ha

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

nutty joe

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2008, 01:54:30 PM »
pms have been sent to i aint got no money to  pay you back..little j i aint got no green records...and bookie i aint got no cash
niggaz dont know shit about makin some real money..listen to the spots where pay bac said he lived..stop it wit the madness nigga

get ya a business loan partner..do some legal shit for a change in ya life

go listen to yukmouth and trae cant sell dope forever nigga

go get some 401 k i forgot aint no 401 k for a hustller..get your medical and dental card..step your game up niggaz economy is real fucked up right now and its a recession..thats only if you aint got money..this nigga talkin about a 760 fico score nigga i ll post mine if you post your 760 fico score too little nigga...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
yea thats some funny shit you wanna know who fat..your favorite artist paybac..last time i weighed in im about 236 little homie...this nigga said i aint got no hoes..haha..a ask your mom where s kim kardashian party at next week see if your bitch ass is going to attend..i know its funny you said i dont have any money im broke..but shit but last night while i was talkin shit..its funny cause i purchased vip table for 12 at club lax tonight...bottles starting off at 375.00 what you know about it bitch boy..you got a kaiser card in yoiur wallet homie..you got dental..how much you pay a year for it..homie what your 401 k lookin loike..whats fidelity number nigga you got it saved as your contact..whats chase number nigga..whts capital one nigga..you got those numbers in your phone nigga..what about jim at renick cadillac..how much horsepower does the new escalade have chump..this nigga..get the fuc out of here nigga..you sound like a bitch..one thing a man should never say is know one can get hoes..anybody can get bitche s nigga come on now...whats wescom credit union number nigga..whats a business cash line term loan little nigga..get the fuc out of here talkin about niggaz aint got no money nigga..stop it..you know how i got my new escalade nigga...wit a business auto loan bitch boy..so shut the fuc up..before i slap you and your favorite rapper

HAHA YOU KEEP PROVING TO ME THAT YOUR MOLESTED DEPRESSED ASS IS A CLOWN THE MORE YOU POST.....YEAH YOU MAKING MONEY BUT LOOK AT YOUR COMEBACK..."I AINT GOT NO HOES, ASK YOUR MOM" HAHAHA WOWWWW HOW THE FUCK OLD ARE YOU REALLY ? NOW I SEE WHY YOUR SAD LITTLE FAT ASS WONT PUT A PIC UP, LOOK AT FAKE AND WACK YOU ARE BY THE DUMBASS IMMATURE SHIT YOU SAY.....YOUR DADDY FUCKED U HOW MANY TIMES ???? TELL THE TRUTH BARTHOLOMEW...

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »
whyd u send me a message with cross streets? just because you know street names dosnt mean anything?and don't you have to have a job working for somebody to get a 401k? me and my niggaz got mad money, but i don't need to floss on anybody, specially on the computer where anybody can make up anything, just like you doing, did your bitch leave you? thats why you on here tripping on Paybacc and Spider Loc they must have ran a train on your bitch and took the lil blue diamond ring you bought her cuzzz!!! and the homie been fucked kim kardashian so what you talkin bou, I than fucked more famous bitches than you, but so what what does that have to do with anything. Paybaccs the serial lyricist and your the serial computer geek hater

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
AY NUTTY HOE WHY THE FUCK YOU SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES TELLING ME TO MEET UP WITH YOU....DAMN YOUR POPS MUST'VE TURNED U OUT AND TURNED YOU HOMO AFTER HE FUCKED THE SHIT OUTTA YOU. YOU WONT EVEN PUT YOUR REAL PIC UP, SO WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MEETING UP WITH A SCARY ASS FAT DEPRESSED JOBLESS PUNK. EXACTLY BARTHOLOMEW YOU LOOKING MORE STUPID BY THE MINUTE.....TRYIN TO TELL ME TO MEET UP WITH YOU TO HAVE A TEA PARTY, FAGGOT BITCH. WHY THEY AINT PUT YOUR DAD IN PRISON AFTER HE WAS TOUCHING ALL ON YOU, THEY DIDNT BELIEVE YOU OR SOMETHING? HAHAHA CLOWN ASS TELLING ME TO MEET HIM IN COMPTON IN THE CRIP HOOD, LIKE HE LIVE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THERE....TYPING WITH CHEESE CURLS STAINS IN HIS NAILS, WITH HIS CHUBBY FINGERS..."MEET ME IN THE CRIP HOOD IN COMPTON" HAHAHAHA

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »
Watts up then Blood, fuck you and your behind the computer screen stunting I fucks with folks in the streets all over, from different hoods, and on my momma i never heard anybody say anything negative about Spider or his crew, yous a hoe, come to my thread and diss my music too then, thats all you can do, you computer chip crip
WHERE YA MUSIC AT???
it's here
http://www.spiindastreets.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2111971%3ABlogPost%3A19605

"o.k homie" i feel it!!! sittin on chrome,u and ya boy did that...i fucc's with u!!!

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2008, 04:00:55 PM »
Damn A nigga Just log on to do my daily web checc and Mr. Mystery still gossiping running his dicc beaters!!!! Keep up tha promotion i love it you doing my job.. Damn wonder how much you would do for a couple raccs, you on line all day and all night you could blow a nigga up with all this free time on your hand lil guy!  I know you must think I'm short but I'm standing 6' dummy, i cant help it if  i look short next to tha big hommie Paybacc, cant you c tha nigga a giant.. IM TELLING YOU MY NIGGAZ STOP GIVING THIS NIGGA REPLYS, WHERE ALL AT FAULT FOR HIS   WAISTED SPACE ON THIS SITE!!!! WEST COAST ALL DAY

song of tha day about niggaz that like to Gossip, felt it was appropriate       http://www.zshare.net/audio/195448160e9b6251/
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

2pac4life08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »
lol at this threat...wow

nutty joe

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
gossip gossip...im lovin that weak ass trac..yo im in vegas right now..it feels good out here..big pay bac will be at the lax tonight vip shit..vegas shit..nigga..that trac was garbage as fuc..dont rap little j..we gon see about the fades and who s ducin..time will tell when a real nigga reveal himself..