Author Topic: 1st single from Detox expected in November. Album in December.  (Read 1864 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1st single from Detox expected in November. Album in December.
« on: September 24, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »
http://www.rapbasement.com/dr.-dre/092408-bishop-lamont-says-dr.-dre-detox-single-in-november-and-the-album-in-december.html

Although albums from Jay-Z, Kanye West, 50 Cent and even Eminem are expected this yeard, the highest anticipated album of all seems to be Dr. Dre's "Detox." Bishop Lamont, the only other artist on Dre's Aftermath label besides Eminem (as Lamont says), recently releaed a video [watch here] where he says Dre is turning the album in soon, with a single coming in November and the album in December. [watch here]

Dre previously told USA Today back in July [read here] that he was "shooting for a November or December release." Dre went on to talk about the album saying "We have an entirely new thing going with the drums that's incredible, and we're still developing that." Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Nas are just some rappers who have been rumored to be on the album.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1st single from Detox expected in November. Album in December.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
this is gon be huge for the west!!!
good lookin out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
naw i dont believe it

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »
LMAO @ dropping a single in Nov and the album a month later

slap ya self if you believe this
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »
http://www.rapbasement.com/dr.-dre/092408-bishop-lamont-says-dr.-dre-detox-single-in-november-and-the-album-in-december.html

Although albums from Jay-Z, Kanye West, 50 Cent and even Eminem are expected this yeard, the highest anticipated album of all seems to be Dr. Dre's "Detox." Bishop Lamont, the only other artist on Dre's Aftermath label besides Eminem (as Lamont says), recently releaed a video [watch here] where he says Dre is turning the album in soon, with a single coming in November and the album in December. [watch here]

Dre previously told USA Today back in July [read here] that he was "shooting for a November or December release." Dre went on to talk about the album saying "We have an entirely new thing going with the drums that's incredible, and we're still developing that." Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Nas are just some rappers who have been rumored to be on the album.

Yeah Its true he is going to release it in November...Its just November of 2010

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
haha

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

lol that makes more sense

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
LMAO @ dropping a single in Nov and the album a month later

slap ya self if you believe this

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »
lol will see...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »
would be cool, but not gettin my hope up

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
I'm gonna be happy if it drops before next summer...

~Lucien~

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »
What is Detox?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »
Doesn't Dre have a new beverage coming out around that time too?

Matty

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »
cant be true and this news is old 'news' as its just info taken from that short video where bishop is talking about some stuff. last time we heard from him his own album was coming out in november, now dre's album instead. with all the flip-flopping i don't believe anyone really knows whats going on but you can be sure as hell this album is gonna get way more build-up and marketing hype than just 1 single and then released a month afterward. that would be real stupid although you can't put anything past aftermath/interscope. i'd wait until DRE actually says something more on it before speculating at all anymore...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 04:22:58 PM »
I think he'll drop a test single that he will ignore at first, just to see the response and hype. If the response isn't GREAT, he'll probably play it off like "oh, that's a random track that was NEVER gonna be on the album..oh, y'all thought it was really the first single?"