Author Topic: Sarah Palin = Clueless  (Read 623 times)

OchoCinco

Sarah Palin = Clueless
« on: September 24, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vbg6hF0nShQ&amp;eurl=http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vbg6hF0nShQ&amp;eurl=http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/</a>

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sarah Palin = Clueless
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
Well...first offf..i'm speechless to hear palin talking nonsense.
I'm thinking this.... it's true freddie mac and fannie..whatever company been selling bad loans, which was one of the factor leading to home marketing...a problem..

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »
wow. she makes george bush look smart.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:02:45 PM »
she belongs in that movie Fargo with that ugly accent lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »
I'd rather have another 4 years with Bush/Cheny than McCain/Palin.

BTW, I'd let Palin see my "Bridge To Nowhere".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »
Wow
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »
You Americans have it pretty shitty with your two choices, if I could vote I would find it nearly impossible to vote McCain if he's gonna have Palin on the ticket.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »
lmao @ the very end

Palin sounds more like McCain's wife/cheerleader than a viable candidate for VP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
What was the problem with the interview?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »

hahahahahahah All someone can do is point and laugh. Read this:

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

Yeah, Palin thinks living near Russia gives her foriegn policy experience. Now obviously, you can turn on a computer, so you're not completely stupid, but any moron would admit what she said was incredibly stupid. She has no knowledge on anything. That's why she rarely does interviews, doesn't answer questions from the public.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

hahahahahahah All someone can do is point and laugh. Read this:

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

Yeah, Palin thinks living near Russia gives her foriegn policy experience. Now obviously, you can turn on a computer, so you're not completely stupid, but any moron would admit what she said was incredibly stupid. She has no knowledge on anything. That's why she rarely does interviews, doesn't answer questions from the public.

THat shit right there is funny LMAO...love that conversation.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »
that hurts my head reading what she tried to say there

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 04:08:01 AM »
she was coming at palin's neck, but palin is a joke

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »
You Americans have it pretty shitty with your two choices, if I could vote I would find it nearly impossible to vote McCain if he's gonna have Palin on the ticket.

Thank God for Harper, Dion and Layton.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »

Thank God for Harper, Dion and Layton.

haha We don't have it much better. Seriously, I try and follow Canadian politics, but neither of these three are really inspiring, different or charismatic. No matter who we pick, things won't change very much. GST might go down again, health care will stay the same, but nothing really changes. If you don't live in Ontario, Quebec or Alberta, you never see these guys. The problem we have is the oppisite of the Americans. Our 3 leaders aren't really that different, nor will they make our lives very different. But with Obama and McCain, who disagree on almost everything, it's a clear distinction. No one could really say Harper, or Layton or Dion is completely incompetent, or that one stands out above the rest as more intelligent. They all basically agree on what needs to be done, but differ on how to do it, such as the Green shift plan, cap and trade, carbon tax, etc.

With Obama and McCain, you get a very clear distinction. If an equivalent of these two ran in Canada, Obama would win almost 100% of the vote. A man with 1 house, 1 car, seems like he knows more of what being middle class truly is, then McCain, the multimillionaire with a dozen houses. Too many Americans seem to vote along superficial issues, like gun control, or abortion, or religion. None of those 3 things even factor into anything. Canadian politics is very issue based. But the sad thing is, it's hard to draw distinctions between the men, because we don't know them very well. They do 1 debate, and spend most of their time attacking each other. A month ago I didn't even know who Dion was. The election cycle isn't long enough for us to really get to know the person, so we're basically forced to go to the campaign websites and read. Nothing in my life has changed because of the federal government. At least we are re-assured if whoever wins does screw up, we can just hold another election. It's a very foolproof system, since we don't need to put up with our PM for 4 years.

Palin is a joke. She's an insult to every Americans intelligence. Putin apparently fly's over Alaska every time he goes to the US. That's enlightening, please tell me more. I don't think she's completely stupid, but how could she of accepted the slot? It's like a homeless person one day walked into a hospital and started his new brain surgeon job. She doesn't know anything, she can't give coherent answers to questions. It's partly McCain's fault. He shouldn't of picked her. Look at Romney, doesn't Romney look like a great choice right now? It shows McCain's horrible judgment. She simply doesn't know enough to be VP. Plus she's a liar. But other then that, not one American can honesty say (after watching the CBS Couric interview) this women is ready to be VP. Experience and knowledge. She doesn't have either.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:13:21 AM by The King »