Author Topic: Old School track: Luke - Cowards In Compton  (Read 481 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Old School track: Luke - Cowards In Compton
« on: September 25, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jc9De5_lJDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jc9De5_lJDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Old School track: Luke - Cowards In Compton
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »
JT MONEY!! Havent heard from that dude in a while. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 06:01:57 PM »
Funny video...I remember it from back in the day....Luke is now making reality shows and his career has been over for quite some time....Dre is still one of the most anticipated artists in music and making millions......JT Money is where?? Snoop is still Snoop...Funny to look on how things have turned out some 15 years later..

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 08:32:17 PM »
Funny video...I remember it from back in the day....Luke is now making reality shows and his career has been over for quite some time....Dre is still one of the most anticipated artists in music and making millions......JT Money is where?? Snoop is still Snoop...Funny to look on how things have turned out some 15 years later..

who cares... luke n poison clan made some classic shit back in the day they open some doors

jt money n poison clan the hardest shit to come out of florida ever..outside of halfpint...snoop..plies...trick..or rick cant..fuck wit 2low life muthas, poisonous mentality or ruff town behavior

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 04:23:26 PM »

who cares... luke n poison clan made some classic shit back in the day they open some doors

jt money n poison clan the hardest shit to come out of florida ever..outside of halfpint...snoop..plies...trick..or rick cant..fuck wit 2low life muthas, poisonous mentality or ruff town behavior

[/quote]

I'm just pointin out the obvious...Okay, Luke and his boys opened some doors and had some hot shit back in the day....I'm not hatin..Dre and Snoop still doin it ...  Luke and Jt?? I am suprised though that Luke was able to shoot that video in Compton.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »
the part in the video when dre walks in on snoop fidgeting around with some shit is classic

The Predator

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »
Shitty beat and rhyming but the video comedy remake of G-Thang is jokes.

Dre getting elbowed when he tries to take that ho's bra off at the bbq and Snoop stumbling home on crutches when Dre drops him off lol

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 01:22:04 AM »

I'm just pointin out the obvious...Okay, Luke and his boys opened some doors and had some hot shit back in the day....I'm not hatin..Dre and Snoop still doin it ...  Luke and Jt?? I am suprised though that Luke was able to shoot that video in Compton.
[/quote]

wow, u actually think they shot the video in compton. shit that place looks nothing like compton, too nice.

oh yeah, the video and song is....well shitty.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 05:42:16 AM »

your dumbass gotta b from miami to say some dumb shyt like that, cause u can never say some shyt like that in cali and get away wit it...period

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 06:53:52 AM »
wow, u actually think they shot the video in compton. shit that place looks nothing like compton, too nice.

oh yeah, the video and song is....well shitty.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »
JT Money and Luke cut all ties shortly after this... the video though was funny as hell. Neither side continued the beef outside of Snoop on Doggystyle. Now you'd sooner see Snoop give Uncle Luke props, as Snoop is a pimp now and not a gangsta. Past is past though... and it's some memories.