Author Topic: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S  (Read 874 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 07:26:27 AM »
I ain't gonna lie... i'm suprised that many people downloaded that shit.

You can debate if that is a compliment or a diss. lol
'

makes me sad
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 07:43:24 AM »
wow...it must have taken spider and his crew ages to download that shit 150,000 times, good to see he is supporting himself

lol..all they did was click the link..then click download..but didnt download it..long as u click download the number changes..

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »
I dont understand how this is a west coast website like the homie told me, why everybody stay dissing Spider for getting alot of downloads, like my pops told me when I was a kid, it dosnt matter if you like somebody or not or if they from the same hood or not, you have to give a man props when props are do!

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

kpmamas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »
whats good wit it??? I downloaded this and been bumpin it since. As for the person who claimed to not get a track listing, homie we all got the back cover in our downloads so u in fact had it. Its so good it is hard to have just one fave on THE CONNECTED 4.

MAKE EM CLAP
GOTTE GET
WHO I AM
FROM DAY 1
STOP SNITCHIN
SPELL MY NAME- Paybacc did it again
GLADIATOR
PEP
HATE ME
N DEEZ STREETS

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:01 AM »
Yo can someone up the "Spell my Name" joint wit PAYBACC....
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »
DOPE SHIT,
KEEP THE WEST MOVIN 4WARD!!

DPGC23

wow lying on boards now caddy, tell us how u really feel
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

penenstamp

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »
I didn't download.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 08:57:59 AM »
cuz every person on here hating are GAME FANS,anybody that disses their boyfriend they hate them for life!!! they know spider is the shit on the mic but if they admit it then GAME will pull his dicc out their mouths and they would'nt know what to do...niggas say im wacc!!! thats how i know they fulla shit!!! I'M THE HARDEST NEW NIGGA COMING OUT THE WEST POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! but they will say i'm thrash or some gay shit like that...SPIDER-LOC IS THE WEST KEPT SECRET AND I'M HIS NEXT KEPT,"PEEP IT"...98 percent of u losers dont even know GAME but u will still get on here to hate on his nemesis just becuz u think he'll be appreciative of it or some corny shit like that,BUT THEY HATE WHAT THEY FEAR,AND THEY FEAR WHAT THEY CAN'T BEAT...any body with a lil sense would tell u that if SPI was truly a wacc MC that they would'nt even be hating as much,do they understand that we love it!!! they keep the buzz going,SPIDER-LOC THREADS GET THE MOST ATTENTION EVERY TIME...EVEN MY THREADS GET MORE ATTENTION THAN ALOT OF THESE KNOWN RAPPERS AND I'M A THE NEW GUY!!! THEY MAKE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN US WITH ALL THE HATE NIGGAS RECIEVE,CUZ NOBODY WACC GETS THIS KIND OF ATTENTION ON THE DAILY...but u have to remember most of you guys are minors,so your to immature to comprehend anyway, just know that WE AINT GOING AWAY,THIS B.A.Y.M.A.A.C CUZZ!!! IF YOU TRULY DONT LIKE THE MUSIC THEN STAY OUT THE TOPIC,ITS NOT FOR YOUR EYES OR EARS,ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! IF YOU A FAN THEN WE APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT,AND IF U JUST A HATER THEN WE APPRECIATE THE ATTENTION...WEST COAST STAND UP!!!

penenstamp

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »
cuz every person on here hating are GAME FANS,anybody that disses their boyfriend they hate them for life!!! they know spider is the shit on the mic but if they admit it then GAME will pull his dicc out their mouths and they would'nt know what to do...niggas say im wacc!!! thats how i know they fulla shit!!! I'M THE HARDEST NEW NIGGA COMING OUT THE WEST POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! but they will say i'm thrash or some gay shit like that...SPIDER-LOC IS THE WEST KEPT SECRET AND I'M HIS NEXT KEPT,"PEEP IT"...98 percent of u losers dont even know GAME but u will still get on here to hate on his nemesis just becuz u think he'll be appreciative of it or some corny shit like that,BUT THEY HATE WHAT THEY FEAR,AND THEY FEAR WHAT THEY CAN'T BEAT...any body with a lil sense would tell u that if SPI was truly a wacc MC that they would'nt even be hating as much,do they understand that we love it!!! they keep the buzz going,SPIDER-LOC THREADS GET THE MOST ATTENTION EVERY TIME...EVEN MY THREADS GET MORE ATTENTION THAN ALOT OF THESE KNOWN RAPPERS AND I'M A THE NEW GUY!!! THEY MAKE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN US WITH ALL THE HATE NIGGAS RECIEVE,CUZ NOBODY WACC GETS THIS KIND OF ATTENTION ON THE DAILY...but u have to remember most of you guys are minors,so your to immature to comprehend anyway, just know that WE AINT GOING AWAY,THIS B.A.Y.M.A.A.C CUZZ!!! IF YOU TRULY DONT LIKE THE MUSIC THEN STAY OUT THE TOPIC,ITS NOT FOR YOUR EYES OR EARS,ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! IF YOU A FAN THEN WE APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT,AND IF U JUST A HATER THEN WE APPRECIATE THE ATTENTION...WEST COAST STAND UP!!!

If you appreciate the attention from people that you call 'haters', why do you get all winded up?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

If you appreciate the attention from people that you call 'haters', why do you get all winded up?
cuz sometimes haters go too far...so i gotta checc'em or they lie about some shit and if nobody says anything then they would run with it,and im not perfect,this computer shit talking takes some getting use to,people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...

penenstamp

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 09:19:15 AM »
people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...

That's not something to be proud of :-X

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »
people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...

That's not something to be proud of :-X
i guess u didnt understand what i was saying...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »

cuz sometimes haters go too far...so i gotta checc'em or they lie about some shit and if nobody says anything then they would run with it,and im not perfect,this computer shit talking takes some getting use to,people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...
If you need a loan just ask nicely, we got you homie. You'll get the cash quicker that way than trying to continue with this rap "career" lol.....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »

If you need a loan just ask nicely, we got you homie. You'll get the cash quicker that way than trying to continue with this rap "career" lol.....
HI HATER,DID U BRUSH YOUR TEETH YET??? HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR CUM CATCHING???

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 10:08:48 AM »
while games album got over 5+ mills. downloads.

Why would you compare an lp marketed and promoted by a major to a mixtape promoted by a website or 2? Anything to try to discredit the loc. Hahahaha

cuz spider aint shit compared to game, like you aint shit compared to ME. you piece of shit.