Author Topic: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S  (Read 870 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 10:09:43 AM »
cuz every person on here hating are GAME FANS,anybody that disses their boyfriend they hate them for life!!! they know spider is the shit on the mic but if they admit it then GAME will pull his dicc out their mouths and they would'nt know what to do...niggas say im wacc!!! thats how i know they fulla shit!!! I'M THE HARDEST NEW NIGGA COMING OUT THE WEST POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! but they will say i'm thrash or some gay shit like that...SPIDER-LOC IS THE WEST KEPT SECRET AND I'M HIS NEXT KEPT,"PEEP IT"...98 percent of u losers dont even know GAME but u will still get on here to hate on his nemesis just becuz u think he'll be appreciative of it or some corny shit like that,BUT THEY HATE WHAT THEY FEAR,AND THEY FEAR WHAT THEY CAN'T BEAT...any body with a lil sense would tell u that if SPI was truly a wacc MC that they would'nt even be hating as much,do they understand that we love it!!! they keep the buzz going,SPIDER-LOC THREADS GET THE MOST ATTENTION EVERY TIME...EVEN MY THREADS GET MORE ATTENTION THAN ALOT OF THESE KNOWN RAPPERS AND I'M A THE NEW GUY!!! THEY MAKE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN US WITH ALL THE HATE NIGGAS RECIEVE,CUZ NOBODY WACC GETS THIS KIND OF ATTENTION ON THE DAILY...but u have to remember most of you guys are minors,so your to immature to comprehend anyway, just know that WE AINT GOING AWAY,THIS B.A.Y.M.A.A.C CUZZ!!! IF YOU TRULY DONT LIKE THE MUSIC THEN STAY OUT THE TOPIC,ITS NOT FOR YOUR EYES OR EARS,ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! IF YOU A FAN THEN WE APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT,AND IF U JUST A HATER THEN WE APPRECIATE THE ATTENTION...WEST COAST STAND UP!!!

If you appreciate the attention from people that you call 'haters', why do you get all winded up?
cuz sometimes haters go too far...so i gotta checc'em or they lie about some shit and if nobody says anything then they would run with it,and im not perfect,this computer shit talking takes some getting use to,people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...
If you need a loan just ask nicely, we got you homie. You'll get the cash quicker that way than trying to continue with this rap "career" lol.....
HI HATER,DID U BRUSH YOUR TEETH YET??? HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR CUM CATCHING???
Don't worry, we'll throw you some bread. But damnit, leave some for someone else this time too!!!!!

And if you need help with a bus pass to get home to that one-room shack after you've inhaled an entire cow's worth of food, we'll spot you the change as well......

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »
cuz every person on here hating are GAME FANS,anybody that disses their boyfriend they hate them for life!!! they know spider is the shit on the mic but if they admit it then GAME will pull his dicc out their mouths and they would'nt know what to do...niggas say im wacc!!! thats how i know they fulla shit!!! I'M THE HARDEST NEW NIGGA COMING OUT THE WEST POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! but they will say i'm thrash or some gay shit like that...SPIDER-LOC IS THE WEST KEPT SECRET AND I'M HIS NEXT KEPT,"PEEP IT"...98 percent of u losers dont even know GAME but u will still get on here to hate on his nemesis just becuz u think he'll be appreciative of it or some corny shit like that,BUT THEY HATE WHAT THEY FEAR,AND THEY FEAR WHAT THEY CAN'T BEAT...any body with a lil sense would tell u that if SPI was truly a wacc MC that they would'nt even be hating as much,do they understand that we love it!!! they keep the buzz going,SPIDER-LOC THREADS GET THE MOST ATTENTION EVERY TIME...EVEN MY THREADS GET MORE ATTENTION THAN ALOT OF THESE KNOWN RAPPERS AND I'M A THE NEW GUY!!! THEY MAKE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN US WITH ALL THE HATE NIGGAS RECIEVE,CUZ NOBODY WACC GETS THIS KIND OF ATTENTION ON THE DAILY...but u have to remember most of you guys are minors,so your to immature to comprehend anyway, just know that WE AINT GOING AWAY,THIS B.A.Y.M.A.A.C CUZZ!!! IF YOU TRULY DONT LIKE THE MUSIC THEN STAY OUT THE TOPIC,ITS NOT FOR YOUR EYES OR EARS,ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! IF YOU A FAN THEN WE APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT,AND IF U JUST A HATER THEN WE APPRECIATE THE ATTENTION...WEST COAST STAND UP!!!

If you appreciate the attention from people that you call 'haters', why do you get all winded up?
cuz sometimes haters go too far...so i gotta checc'em or they lie about some shit and if nobody says anything then they would run with it,and im not perfect,this computer shit talking takes some getting use to,people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...
If you need a loan just ask nicely, we got you homie. You'll get the cash quicker that way than trying to continue with this rap "career" lol.....
HI HATER,DID U BRUSH YOUR TEETH YET??? HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR CUM CATCHING???
Don't worry, we'll throw you some bread. But damnit, leave some for someone else this time too!!!!!

And if you need help with a bus pass to get home to that one-room shack after you've inhaled an entire cow's worth of food, we'll spot you the change as well......
THATS WHAT I CALL SUBURBAN HUMOR...DAMN YOU CORNY!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

THATS WHAT I CALL SUBURBAN HUMOR...DAMN YOU CORNY!!!
:o If only you had the money to even buy a sense of humor now, you'd be good to go ;) So why don't you just come clean & admit that "Big Paybacc"  (TWO C's!  :o ) is an alias for your real rap career.........

How's that goin for ya?

penenstamp

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »
people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...

That's not something to be proud of :-X
i guess u didnt understand what i was saying...

Explain it if you don't think I understood :-\

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »
people in real life dont dare speak to me like this!!! but its all good...

That's not something to be proud of :-X
i guess u didnt understand what i was saying...

Explain it if you don't think I understood :-\
WHAT DO YOU WANT???

penenstamp

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 11:49:03 AM »
I want to understand you. If you say that people in real life don't dare speak to you like that and then think I misunderstand that, then I'd like to know what part I didn't get. lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
I want to understand you. If you say that people in real life don't dare speak to you like that and then think I misunderstand that, then I'd like to know what part I didn't get. lol

NOT BEING DISRESPECTED IN PERSON IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
So since niggaz can't sell albums, they wanna brag about downloads? LOL! I would understand where u coming from if u were an overlooked talented, looking to open niggaz ears to u'r music, but c'mon niggaz! This is one of the wackest niggaz on the westcoast, do u really think even ONE of those 100.000 people who downloaded this mixtape will be motivated to go pick up World Wide Web in 2012 when it drops as a bootlegg?

No hating pimpin, but come on, u can't put out shitty songs and expect real hip hop heads to praise it.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »
^^^^^ Keep hating, you dont get out much and dont get pussy. You have to be a HATER, it helps your day go by faster. So I Understand. CONNECTED 4 !!!! BIG PAYBACC ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !!!!

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »
Spider needs some more westcoast laid back beats and funk dubs

"Twist the indo proper/
in a purple porsche peepin at you window shopper"

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »
So since niggaz can't sell albums, they wanna brag about downloads? LOL! I would understand where u coming from if u were an overlooked talented, looking to open niggaz ears to u'r music, but c'mon niggaz! This is one of the wackest niggaz on the westcoast, do u really think even ONE of those 100.000 people who downloaded this mixtape will be motivated to go pick up World Wide Web in 2012 when it drops as a bootlegg?

No hating pimpin, but come on, u can't put out shitty songs and expect real hip hop heads to praise it.
Don't most artist put they mixtapes up for free download, why you block'n Spiders Shine, and I just bought a copy from the compton swapmeet, this cd goes hard on the sytem, they not just for free download, they for sell in all the hood swapmeets to!

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 01:27:31 PM »
^^^^^ Keep hating, you dont get out much and dont get pussy. You have to be a HATER, it helps your day go by faster. So I Understand. CONNECTED 4 !!!! BIG PAYBACC ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !!!!

I promise u, if u knew hiphop like I know hiphop, u would be considered a hater aswell. Why hype up something that's wack? Just go into the lab and get better at this rap shit. No real hiphop head fucks with this wack niggaz music, period.
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 01:30:36 PM »

Don't most artist put they mixtapes up for free download, why you block'n Spiders Shine, and I just bought a copy from the compton swapmeet, this cd goes hard on the sytem, they not just for free download, they for sell in all the hood swapmeets to!

What's the point in 100.000+ people hearing u'r shit if it's wack? Nigga killing his own career by promoting wack shit. Spider should had studied the rap game like The Game did and come out killing shit. Whatever, keep listening to this wack shit, i'm out!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 01:33:57 PM »
DOPE SHIT,
KEEP THE WEST MOVIN 4WARD!!

DPGC23

wow lying on boards now caddy, tell us how u really feel

I know Caddy didn't say shit different to you because I stay tryin to get him to talk negative about an artist or just agree with me but he will not do it and for a good reason so dude stays in neutral... that's my folk.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »
while games album got over 5+ mills. downloads.

Why would you compare an lp marketed and promoted by a major to a mixtape promoted by a website or 2? Anything to try to discredit the loc. Hahahaha

cuz spider aint shit compared to game, like you aint shit compared to ME. you piece of shit.

You're right you can't compare Spider to Game because Spider lives the life that he raps about, keep it real rather it's a gain or loss and his lyrics are diverse unlike Game. I admire a person who has as much haters as Spider Loc because a real mufucka will not ask what is he doing wrong yet observe his life because it's just too much envy and jealousy aimed towards one person.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme