Author Topic: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S  (Read 858 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
So since niggaz can't sell albums, they wanna brag about downloads? LOL! I would understand where u coming from if u were an overlooked talented, looking to open niggaz ears to u'r music, but c'mon niggaz! This is one of the wackest niggaz on the westcoast, do u really think even ONE of those 100.000 people who downloaded this mixtape will be motivated to go pick up World Wide Web in 2012 when it drops as a bootlegg?

No hating pimpin, but come on, u can't put out shitty songs and expect real hip hop heads to praise it.

I just saw your sig...are you stupid? How is that snitchin when it didn't get Spider Loc locked up and he spoke on it himself? Maybe you don't know what he meant by he fired on the bodyguard that means he hit him not shot him lol take that bull shit outta your sig you look stupid.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
while games album got over 5+ mills. downloads.

Why would you compare an lp marketed and promoted by a major to a mixtape promoted by a website or 2? Anything to try to discredit the loc. Hahahaha

cuz spider aint shit compared to game, like you aint shit compared to ME. you piece of shit.

You're right you can't compare Spider to Game because Spider lives the life that he raps about, keep it real rather it's a gain or loss and his lyrics are diverse unlike Game. I admire a person who has as much haters as Spider Loc because a real mufucka will not ask what is he doing wrong yet observe his life because it's just too much envy and jealousy aimed towards one person.

u gravy person, i see, keep it cool. i aint beefin wit ya, wit sum marks who think they though

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 02:04:59 PM »

Why would you compare an lp marketed and promoted by a major to a mixtape promoted by a website or 2? Anything to try to discredit the loc. Hahahaha

cuz spider aint shit compared to game, like you aint shit compared to ME. you piece of shit.

You're right you can't compare Spider to Game because Spider lives the life that he raps about, keep it real rather it's a gain or loss and his lyrics are diverse unlike Game. I admire a person who has as much haters as Spider Loc because a real mufucka will not ask what is he doing wrong yet observe his life because it's just too much envy and jealousy aimed towards one person.

u gravy person, i see, keep it cool. i aint beefin wit ya, wit sum marks who think they though

That's cool but if you mention Spider or anybody Baymaacin' for that purpose in a negative way then I'mma say somethin'....even my folk know that

AllCoasts109

• 'G'

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 02:59:36 PM »

Haha piece of shit? Only white boys say that. Please don't get me started on shit I got. I don't brag cause as quick as the lord gives he will take it away. Nigga fuck you Who the fuck are you anyway nigga? Nobody.

You still tight cause you were clownin on my town then I put up the stats and shut yo bitch ass up?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

Wow. Just wow. LMAO. Why would I give a fuck if a nigga lives the life he raps about or not? Music is entertainment, I don't give a fuck if Game put in work or not, i'd rather listen to him than to some wack ass rapper that's supposed to be an OG in the hood but can't rap for shit.

Hell just look at Dr. Dre, he must be one of the biggest wankstas on the Westcoast, yet he's a Legend, can't nobody change that. I fucks with good music, period.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
how do you figure out Spider is wack? I never heard anybody call him wack a day in my life and i'm a hip hop head you have to break it down because you startin to look stupid, and how do somebody wack get signed to G-Unit answer that

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

life_goes_on

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »
i feel sorry for the one who dl that wack shit

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
how do you figure out Spider is wack? I never heard anybody call him wack a day in my life and i'm a hip hop head you have to break it down because you startin to look stupid, and how do somebody wack get signed to G-Unit answer that

U ain't a hiphop head if I gotta answer that for u. Just listen to his fucking records, the nigga gots no flow, no lyrics, retarded voice, what more can I say?

The world is a fucked up place, so i'm not suprised that some of u praise Spider Loc as God, but please keep that retarded shit to u'rself, it's getting annoying. I am well aware of the fact that if we "haters" wouldn't comment on Spider Loc's shit, it wouldn't get any attention, but like I said before, any attention this wack music gets will just scare potential fans away.

Let me ask u this, after being signed to G-Unit for what, 4 years? How many records has he put out? How much is he worth? 100.000$ ? See what i'm saying, this nigga is a nobody. 50, Banks, Buck, Game, none of them niggaz put him on their records, not one single one. Can u please explain why? Other than those 1 or 2 songs on the GRODT OST that they released 3 years ago...

See i'm not hating, I wish Spider Loc nothing but the best, but why do he get a pass for being wack? Because he's gangsta? So just because he's gangsta he don't have to put out quality shit? LMAO! Ya'll too funny.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:18:50 PM by Kalonjii »
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »

Wow. Just wow. LMAO. Why would I give a fuck if a nigga lives the life he raps about or not? Music is entertainment, I don't give a fuck if Game put in work or not, i'd rather listen to him than to some wack ass rapper that's supposed to be an OG in the hood but can't rap for shit.

Hell just look at Dr. Dre, he must be one of the biggest wankstas on the Westcoast, yet he's a Legend, can't nobody change that. I fucks with good music, period.

Now you don't give a fuck when a person shows why the two really can't be compared but you give enough of a fuck along with the rest of these suckas to bring yo ho ass into a Spider Loc thread to talk shit and create every wack ass theory or excuse in order to discredit the man? If this thread had any other person name on it you wouldn't be talkin all of this shit ...it's only because it's Spider Loc and he went hard on a rapper that you admire who's a reflection of you as a goofball ass simp. Spider Loc spit heavy lyrics and is diverse with it as I said but ya'll haters don't even listen to his music but wanna comment like some chickenheads and some of you are low key fans but got so much bitch in your blood that you can't admit to it. Fans like you are a bad look for the west....believe that

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

Now you don't give a fuck when a person shows why the two really can't be compared but you give enough of a fuck along with the rest of these suckas to bring yo ho ass into a Spider Loc thread to talk shit and create every wack ass theory or excuse in order to discredit the man? If this thread had any other person name on it you wouldn't be talkin all of this shit ...it's only because it's Spider Loc and he went hard on a rapper that you admire who's a reflection of you as a goofball ass simp. Spider Loc spit heavy lyrics and is diverse with it as I said but ya'll haters don't even listen to his music but wanna comment like some chickenheads and some of you are low key fans but got so much bitch in your blood that you can't admit to it. Fans like you are a bad look for the west....believe that

U know what? U'r right. I'm a Spider Loc fan. I can't really mention any specific favorite song, I just love them all. And yes, when he dissed The Game that really hurt me, that's why i'm saying he's wack when in reality he's one of the best MC's from the westcoast. Now my question to u is: how did u find this out? It's been really bugging me to live as an undercover Spider Loc fan, but with u'r post it really helped me to come out, yes I admit it! I'm proud of being a Spider Loc fan.

Fuck all ya'll haters, can't nobody touch Spider Loc on the mic.

::)

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2008, 04:37:01 PM »

U ain't a hiphop head if I gotta answer that for u. Just listen to his fucking records, the nigga gots no flow, no lyrics, retarded voice, what more can I say?

The world is a fucked up place, so i'm not suprised that some of u praise Spider Loc as God, but please keep that retarded shit to u'rself, it's getting annoying. I am well aware of the fact that if we "haters" wouldn't comment on Spider Loc's shit, it wouldn't get any attention, but like I said before, any attention this wack music gets will just scare potential fans away.

Let me ask u this, after being signed to G-Unit for what, 4 years? How many records has he put out? How much is he worth? 100.000$ ? See what i'm saying, this nigga is a nobody. 50, Banks, Buck, Game, none of them niggaz put him on their records, not one single one. Can u please explain why? Other than those 1 or 2 songs on the GRODT OST that they released 3 years ago...

See i'm not hating, I wish Spider Loc nothing but the best, but why do he get a pass for being wack? Because he's gangsta? So just because he's gangsta he don't have to put out quality shit? LMAO! Ya'll too funny.

So your opinion is supposed to go for others, how do you know how much he is worth? what does that do with his music, can you explain why he wasnt on those records? and who's speaking on his gangster, Spider is a rapper, he gotta name in the streets, but that dont really mean anything to me, except that he may have been thru some of the things he raps about, ya feel me? I listen to his music because it's what i like and it sounds good in the car, I listen to Bishop Lamont, 50 Cent, Slim Thug and my own music! matter of fact listen to my song and tell me if I'm wack

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »

U know what? U'r right. I'm a Spider Loc fan. I can't really mention any specific favorite song, I just love them all. And yes, when he dissed The Game that really hurt me, that's why i'm saying he's wack when in reality he's one of the best MC's from the westcoast. Now my question to u is: how did u find this out? It's been really bugging me to live as an undercover Spider Loc fan, but with u'r post it really helped me to come out, yes I admit it! I'm proud of being a Spider Loc fan.

Fuck all ya'll haters, can't nobody touch Spider Loc on the mic.

::)

You're tryin to be sarcastic but you really feel that way lol now either give it up for Loco or take all of that energy that you put into hatin and take yo ass to the WWS threads (known ass BWS to you) and post somethin'. I mean got damn...if you don't like Loc's music that's cool but ya'll stay focusin' on Spider Loc which should tell you somethin 'cause it sure does tell us somethin about you ::smh::This forum is dry when there's no Spider Loc or BAYMAAC threads.

Al Bundy

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »

That's cool but if you mention Spider or anybody Baymaacin' for that purpose in a negative way then I'mma say somethin'....even my folk know that

do you personally know spider loc?

nutty joe

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »
man all yall spider loc fans sit down and shut the fuc up real shit..nigga yall nigga dont know shit never seen spider dont know spider..i know nigaz who know cuzz..i can speak on shit cause i know everything thats going on..tell spider to cash that 2500 check cbo gave him back in the days when he didnt have any money..real shit..and it bounced like a basketball..
spider has aiight songs nothin new nothin fascinating bluetiful world has already been done that concept.im in a blue car lookin at the blue ocean..my computer screen blue..i got a blue pit..drink blue cool aid..man that aint nothin special nigga

spider will never see game on the mic..if spider was so tight on the mic he wouldnt bring up an old ass rap battle wit dmx..if yall niggaz thin k spider is so tight listen to his verse ever rap wit killa tay off snake eyes cd.straight garbage..listen to him on bloccmovement cd wit lynch and bo.garbage..

game may not be a real gangsta puttin in work and shit like that but a lot of real niggaz out here fuc wit cuzz..on some real shit and they respect what he doin on the mic too..if spider so hard how come he aint did no shows out of state wit his artist i know yall niggaz aint got no material real shit..when cbo had lil cyco come home out of prison..this nigga was performin shit gettin his name out there..he weak but least them niggaz did shows in colorado ok az texas..spider loc is only known is southern cali