Author Topic: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S  (Read 873 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »
while games album got over 5+ mills. downloads.

Why would you compare an lp marketed and promoted by a major to a mixtape promoted by a website or 2? Anything to try to discredit the loc. Hahahaha

cuz spider aint shit compared to game, like you aint shit compared to ME. you piece of shit.

You're right you can't compare Spider to Game because Spider lives the life that he raps about, keep it real rather it's a gain or loss and his lyrics are diverse unlike Game. I admire a person who has as much haters as Spider Loc because a real mufucka will not ask what is he doing wrong yet observe his life because it's just too much envy and jealousy aimed towards one person.

u gravy person, i see, keep it cool. i aint beefin wit ya, wit sum marks who think they though

That's cool but if you mention Spider or anybody Baymaacin' for that purpose in a negative way then I'mma say somethin'....even my folk know that

do you personally know spider loc?

Does it matter? When a fan really supports an artist damn near to the fullest they gotta know'em personally? If that's so then you need to ask the habitual haters the same thing.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Spider Loc's Connected 4 has over 100,000 D/L'S
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »
man all yall spider loc fans sit down and shut the fuc up real shit..nigga yall nigga dont know shit never seen spider dont know spider..i know nigaz who know cuzz..i can speak on shit cause i know everything thats going on..tell spider to cash that 2500 check cbo gave him back in the days when he didnt have any money..real shit..and it bounced like a basketball..
spider has aiight songs nothin new nothin fascinating bluetiful world has already been done that concept.im in a blue car lookin at the blue ocean..my computer screen blue..i got a blue pit..drink blue cool aid..man that aint nothin special nigga

spider will never see game on the mic..if spider was so tight on the mic he wouldnt bring up an old ass rap battle wit dmx..if yall niggaz thin k spider is so tight listen to his verse ever rap wit killa tay off snake eyes cd.straight garbage..listen to him on bloccmovement cd wit lynch and bo.garbage..

game may not be a real gangsta puttin in work and shit like that but a lot of real niggaz out here fuc wit cuzz..on some real shit and they respect what he doin on the mic too..if spider so hard how come he aint did no shows out of state wit his artist i know yall niggaz aint got no material real shit..when cbo had lil cyco come home out of prison..this nigga was performin shit gettin his name out there..he weak but least them niggaz did shows in colorado ok az texas..spider loc is only known is southern cali

How many got damn accounts can you make? You need stand the fuck up and step away from the computer...leave the house for once and leave whatever phone that you have connected to the net at the house, too. Name droppin, wanna be gang banger, cry baby ass prick ...and take yo Game boo lovin' ass to one of his threads ...you're another one who likes Spider Loc music but you've admitted to it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme