Author Topic: A question for those who dislike both Obama and McCain  (Read 326 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A question for those who dislike both Obama and McCain
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
Personally, I'm voting for Nader.  Mainly because my vote in California would just be much more important if I voted for Nader than Obama.  Now, if I was at a swing state I would basically cast an anti McCain vote by choosing Obama.  Why? Because the way McCain has managed his Presidential Campaign has been such a huge joke that I think the role of the President is just too much for him.  What's worse is that it will leave Sarah Palin so close to becoming the President.  All McCain needs to say is that he retires in two years for X reason and boom there she is. Here is my queston, wouldn't you say Obama is the lesser of the two evils?  I mean seriously, would a Democrat lead us to the War in Iraq? Yes, there would still be wars thanks to how well off they are financially to the "MIC" but Clinton's wars were on such a smaller scale than the Bush's. Also,  would it really be such a bad idea if the country would have invested some tax payer's money into its infrastructure?  Or can someone tell me how private companies would help improve freeways, public transportation, etc? 

Sikotic™

Re: A question for those who dislike both Obama and McCain
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »
Don't waste you time speaking truth, Javi. Americans are clueless. The shear fact that unstable McCain is considered a viable candidate for the presidency even though he makes Bush look like FDR is unbelievable as it is. I don't give a shit about Obama either personally, but at least the guy presents himself as the president and has some ideas on "change" (whether it happens or not is a different story). McCain is looking like a chicken with his head cut off. He's a desperate man seeking desperate measures (picking Palin, suspending his campaign) since its his final shot at the presidency.

Like I said, Americans are morons. They will elect McCain because he was good at crashing planes in Vietnam and survived getting raped by the Viet Cong and because Palin is just one of the gals. I wish my stomach could contain enough vomit to spew on this country.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:41 AM »
I'm voting 3rd party as well.  McCain is the absolute worst choice, Obama is a horrible choice as well.  People are so sucked into believing that Obama is going to be different.  They are both controlled by the same lobbyists, they both completely support unconstitutional ideals. 

Our country is fucked in a major way for years to come.  Hope everyone is prepared.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »
They will elect McCain because he was good at crashing planes in Vietnam and survived getting raped by the Viet Cong and because Palin is just one of the gals. I wish my stomach could contain enough vomit to spew on this country.

lol that was funny and so true

Matty

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 10:23:20 AM »
the funny thing if either candidate talked about real long-term reform with the financial system, given this current situation, that would probably be more than enough to win the election, as the public reaction has surprisingly been very strong. we know why that won't possibly happen though. at the moment the choice the american people have with the two parties in relation to the bailouts is YES or YES. seems like they are gonna pass it and mccain/obama will then compete at fooling people that they made the idea more tenable or less corrupt somehow...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 03:29:26 PM »
i really dont think obama is the lesser of the two evils, hes deffinately the more charismatic, but i think the superly obama loving media isnt saying a lot of shit that obama is about, i mean honestly, most people who support obama dont know shit about him, except that hes a black guy lookin out for the little guy, i still dont get where people get the fact that he's "one of us" from, he's not as rich as mccain ill give him that

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »
I'm voting 3rd party as well.  McCain is the absolute worst choice, Obama is a horrible choice as well.  People are so sucked into believing that Obama is going to be different.  They are both controlled by the same lobbyists, they both completely support unconstitutional ideals. 

Our country is fucked in a major way for years to come.  Hope everyone is prepared.

Basically that, only the US won't be the only place getting fucked by this election.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 05:20:43 AM »
Don't waste you time speaking truth, Javi. Americans are clueless. The shear fact that unstable McCain is considered a viable candidate for the presidency even though he makes Bush look like FDR is unbelievable as it is. I don't give a shit about Obama either personally, but at least the guy presents himself as the president and has some ideas on "change" (whether it happens or not is a different story). McCain is looking like a chicken with his head cut off. He's a desperate man seeking desperate measures (picking Palin, suspending his campaign) since its his final shot at the presidency.

Like I said, Americans are morons. They will elect McCain because he was good at crashing planes in Vietnam and survived getting raped by the Viet Cong and because Palin is just one of the gals. I wish my stomach could contain enough vomit to spew on this country.

How the fucc can you make such idiotic generalizations...you gotta be 1 stupid muthafucca cuzz. McCain did 5 years for his homeboys. When the vietnamese pressed him for information he gave them the Pittsburgh Steelers defensive line up. Obama can talk all he want but what about his actions?. This nigga sat on a board wit an admitted terrorist and he got more experience from running for president then being in the senate.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »
all eye got to say...........

Archetype

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »
all eye got to say...........

All "I" have to say is, wow, hilarious.