Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3550 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

if there are so many crazy talented chicano rappers or mexicano rappers whatever.........post them up..........and eye will seriously give an ear to whoever ya post up........... ya'll keep saying this but have yet to shove and prove..............shit there is a reason why none of ya chicano south sider mayete shooting riders have yet to blow.......... ya like a car stuck in mud and accelerating.......... shove and prove eye want to see something

M.A

• 'G'
Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »
EXACTLY!!!! LOL CHECK UR BOI OUT THO

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEMICSAPPRENTICE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »
job what kinda hip hop are you into?? like whats your style what do u prefer??

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »

www.myspace.com/foxxwest

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »
The only one that I can say that I like is a guy named Kid Frost. Now thats not to say he's the best mc lyrically but I just like his raspy voice and his style. Other than that I don't know of any. Good point though job. Maybe its just because I can't understand what most of them are sayin. But no offense and much respect to all my chicano's.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »
not sure if you would count these rappers but they are dope and some of the best

shadow
omar cruz
bad boy (hes on shadow's album, he can flow)
would chino xl count?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
job wat it do my dude.. you know my backround :) i got my shit on lock.. what do you prefer? do you like the swagger flow thats so popular nowadays on a mainstream level all attitude in your rhymes and simple lyrics?  or do you like to time travel to the 90s where everything was real raw, pure skills and super lyrical.. ima take you back here

Tha Mexakinz (long beach cali) produced by Thayod Ausar - Burnin Hot  http://www.zshare.net/audio/1953234390d3e265/

Tha Mexakinz Cosigned by Sway And Tech Feat Chino XL and Xzibit - http://www.zshare.net/audio/19532721da40b065/

chino on his blanks was talkin about Masta Ace and Puffy i have the original cd with them names on there

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 11:47:02 AM »
job wat it do my dude.. you know my backround :) i got my shit on lock.. what do you prefer? do you like the swagger flow thats so popular nowadays on a mainstream level all attitude in your rhymes and simple lyrics?  or do you like to time travel to the 90s where everything was real raw, pure skills and super lyrical.. ima take you back here

Tha Mexakinz (long beach cali) produced by Thayod Ausar - Burnin Hot  http://www.zshare.net/audio/1953234390d3e265/

Tha Mexakinz Cosigned by Sway And Tech Feat Chino XL and Xzibit - http://www.zshare.net/audio/19532721da40b065/

chino on his blanks was talkin about Masta Ace and Puffy i have the original cd with them names on there

hmm interesting.............. tha mexakinz surprised me......... eye am here drinkin my grape fruit juice while listening and almost chocked while drinkin it becuase that was basically fire......... SO FOR THE RECORD WE HAVE ONE- Tha mexakinz...........

and oh yeah Chino Xl dont count because he not even chicano / mexican........ he puerto rican and we all know puerto ricans can bless the mic..........and on top of that eye always felt for some reason he was from out here to specific jersey but eye shrugged it off but then eye heard the second song by the way which was banging and he indeed repping jersey .......so why ya claiming he from the west?

Any way ladies and gentlemen we have one group so far.......... eye expected a lot more being that we got that other topic where niggas are vouching like crazy that chicanos can rock the mic but yet............we have only two or three peoples mentioned in here..............if ya dont bring em out............... eye am just going to say eye rest my case.................. but so far we got one...........good lookin nautica ice..............eye will lookin into them

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »
i know stereotypical name but dude is the shit.

mr. lil one-suicide homicide

Homicide Carols

basically his first whole album is just a straight classic

this is conejo probably THE best chicano rapper right now

you aint the homie no more

Revenge served Cold

don't pay no mind to all the hi power crap because they are all mostly wack if you see a kid bumping that shit and trying to be hard HE IS FAKE lol

and i will tell you this there is PLENTY of Chicano rappers with Amazing Skill but because they are chicano they are looked down on smae ol shit that happened with NWA people were saying all that shit about you cant cuss on records what your from the west WHAT your black

its all the same this today the world hasn't changed that much since 88' as far as stereotypes.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »
of course everybody knows who Brownside is and They ARE the greatest Chicano rap group ever.

Peep the lyrics and the story of this one
My Last Day(self explanitory track)

R.I.P(Great Track man)

bascially with chicano rap if you are looking for AMAZING super lyrical shit like big pun or chino Xl immortal technique nas jeru the damaja an all that shit it's not for you it's basically a sub form of chicano rap the whole westcoast shit is bascially Chicano becasue we were the ones wearin the chuck and khakis and white tee's and lowriders all that lifestyle IS CHICANO Rap and i always hear people comlaining about wanting to be back in the day this and that well chicano rap hasn't really changed it's just a multi million dollar business now but it's REAL.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

Conejo "Lets Ride"

Conejo and Southland Gangsters "Last Night"

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
yep let's lide is the JAM it was on the shield soundtrack i remember watching the show and i was like WTF is that CONEJO

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
the BEST WEST COAST LATIN MC right now is GUZZLE out of San Diego.
Guzzle is an MC period and cant be classified as a "chicano rapper" much like Big Pun couldnt be classified as a "latin rapper".

Check him out at: http://www.myspace.com/guzzle1

TRUST ME ON THIS 1.  GUZZLE is fire.

arcatekt

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »
seldom seen from the IE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
eye nominate someone who eye think is mexicana amanda perez.......... eye was felt her shit.......... oh yeah ya know eye was joking about that chicana slut lady pink rite....anyway nah eye thought lil one y conejo are whack as fuck...and that homicadal carols sounds like bong thuggs.......wasnt feeling that