Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3547 times)

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »
no one was able to post up a song by a chicano rapper WERE THEY DISS THE BLACKS  8)

Did they delete your other thread about that?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2008, 05:50:32 PM »

ok, i rest my case, its dinner time
im gonna eat some Puerto Rican food, mmm good!
you can keep your mexican nasty corn bread tortillas or what ever that indian shit is! lol
oh, let me found out you think tortillas are spanish food LOL, thats indian, y tu lo sabes, LOL

Puerto rican food

you call that food

she is using canned foods!!!!LMFAO

YEAH if you knew English would have been able to follow along, she said she's doing this quick style, normally she uses fresh  ::) dumb mexicans, can't even follow along

who said i was mexican im not a fucking mexican I AM puerto rican and you are just talking shit.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »

you can keep your mexican nasty corn bread tortillas or what ever that indian shit is! lol
oh, let me found out you think tortillas are spanish food LOL, thats indian, y tu lo sabes, LOL

Puerto rican food

you call that food

YEAH if you knew English would have been able to follow along, she said she's doing this quick style, normally she uses fresh  ::) dumb mexicans, can't even follow along

who said i was mexican im not a fucking mexican I AM puerto rican and you are just talking shit.

no you not, look at that indian dude in your main pics, PRs don't listen to that wack variation of rap music LOL

says who you are in a website full of black rappers.

i am from puerto rico bayamon bro so stop fakin jax son

unless you are actually puerto rican you dont know shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »

Puerto rican food

you call that food

no you not, look at that indian dude in your main pics, PRs don't listen to that wack variation of rap music LOL
you trippin now nigga thats johnny j.......how you going to disrespect that brother......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2008, 06:15:32 PM »

Puerto rican food

you call that food

says who you are in a website full of black rappers.

i am from puerto rico bayamon bro so stop fakin jax son

unless you are actually puerto rican you dont know shit.
bayamon in the building thats whats up

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2008, 06:44:05 PM »
getting statistics from the c.i.a.  ??? puerto ricans are safe on the east coast on the west NO SON NADA FACE IT RICKY MARTIN JR . EVEN THO THERES BEEF BETWEEN CHICANOS & BLOODS / CRIPS - I BET IF YOU TOLD A BLACK WEST COASTER FUCK THE MEXICANS THEY'D CRACK YOU RIGHT IN THE MOUTH you'd be looking for the next police man to file a report - your hate is deep based on looks and rumors you heard about mexicans - mexicans are the biggest fucken drug dealers in the U.S. if it wasnt for them there would be no hope on the whole east coast REAL TALK - when was the lastime you came to the west coast  ??? never i thought so huh ! anywhere mexicans go they post up and start setting up shop and soon after the flooding begins SIMPLE AS THAT DADDY YANKEE JR. let me see puerto ricans come and try to set up shop on the west coast and see what happens ? they got no muscle out here  :'( sad i know but thats reality SO YOU AND MARC ANTHONY CAN 69 EACH OTHER ALL YOU WANT - MEXICANOS ARE THE WEST COAST  8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
and the mexican population on the east coast especially new york is rising there might be even morem exican in new york than puerto ricans in a couple of years and i can vouch that beause my homies mom who happens to be puerto rican is from from new york and recently returned to NYC and said she saw a shitload of mexicans

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »
Heaven & Hell - Black Sabbath

Sing me a song, you’re a singer
Do me a wrong, you’re a bringer of evil
The Devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you’re a taker
So it’s on and on and on, it’s Heaven and Hell, oh well

The lover of life’s not a sinner
The ending is just a beginner
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you’ll know that you’re dreaming
So it’s on and on and on, oh it’s on and on and on
It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell
I can tell, fool, fool!

Well if it seems to be real, it’s illusion
For every moment of truth, there’s confusion in life
Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
And it’s on and on, on and on and on….

They say that life’s a carousel
Spinning fast, you’ve got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It’s Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they’ll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It’s Heaven and Hell, oh no!Fool, fool!
You’ve got to bleed for the dancer!
Fool, fool!Look for the answer!
Fool, fool, fool!

look bitch - sick jacken - guzzle - omar cruz - queenie are all chicano rappers of mexican descent wtf are you doing running your mouth so much for - making all latinos look bad - you think blacks on the west coast like what you saying it might be funny at first but at the end you d be a bruised up puerto rican fo real tho - its like if someone told me black bloods and crips are stupid gangs are lame , at first i d probably be fuck it what ever but sooner or later id smash on you for the west coast even tho i aint a blood or a crip WEST COAST LOVE TO THE FULLEST - so stf already

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »
lol Who the hell do you think cleaned up that 911 mess? WE DID!

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2008, 12:38:43 AM »
 8)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2008, 02:06:53 AM »
All I gotta say is, Omar Cruz. DUBCNN got his joint for free download so go listen to that shit fam
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »

Big LA- we from tha same Label, He got Some Heat, this a lil Video we filmed last summer.

Gain Green Records
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

Big LA- we from tha same Label, He got Some Heat, this a lil Video we filmed last summer.

Gain Green Records
that song is straight eye think the last nigga was spitting heat.............. but hmmmmmmmm  he dont look like a ese/ cholo

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2008, 04:36:23 PM »
YOU SAID CHICANO, not ese...lol Naw my nigga Big LA, got that swag, he not a ese but he is Mexican .  he got tha new version of LA RAZA video coming soon, its a remake of tha old Kid Frost song. We got frost on it, and we just did tha video its hot.  But Like I said you wanted a dope chicano, My Nigga Big LA From ES South Central tha LOW BOTTOMS so he not tha typical ese, he Got songs wit , Kurupt, Roscoe, O Cruz, B real, Frost, Jellyroll, a bunch of people, his shit will be out soon, im gon to see if i can get tha ok to upload some heat he got,...
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2008, 05:18:38 PM »
YOU SAID CHICANO, not ese...lol Naw my nigga Big LA, got that swag, he not a ese but he is Mexican .  he got tha new version of LA RAZA video coming soon, its a remake of tha old Kid Frost song. We got frost on it, and we just did tha video its hot.  But Like I said you wanted a dope chicano, My Nigga Big LA From ES South Central tha LOW BOTTOMS so he not tha typical ese, he Got songs wit , Kurupt, Roscoe, O Cruz, B real, Frost, Jellyroll, a bunch of people, his shit will be out soon, im gon to see if i can get tha ok to upload some heat he got,...

true true indeed you right.eye did say chicano..thats an error on my side.........but what eye really meant was ese/cholo rappers