Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3538 times)

GENERAL ZOD

Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
sick jacken is man but he aint the only one  8)

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
ONE OF MY BOY'S  IM WORKIN WITH RIGHT NOW "BLAKBEARD" GET'S DOWN ON THA MIC, N SPITS ABOUT SOME REAL LIFE SHIT.  STAY TUNED TO MY MYSPACE 4 UPDATES, WE CURRENTLY IN THE STUDIO WORKIN ON HIS ALBUM.  SAN DIEGO IS FULL OF TALENT THO!! WEST UP 8)
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

sickboyhpg

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 07:11:29 PM »
THERE ARE LOT'S OF TALENTED RAPPERS IN CHICANO RAP

TRUST ME

HI POWER

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2008, 07:25:40 PM »
mira palomazos!!

CHICANO RAP SUX,

pero el rap dominicano (dominican spanish rap) is the best!!!!

THE BEST LATIN RAPPERS AND THE CREATORS OF LATIN RAP ARE DOMINICANS AND PUERTO RICANS, AND THEY STILL THE BEST

THE BEST
EL MEJOR RAPERO LATINO!!!!!!
THE BEST LATIN RAPPER PERIOOOOOOD!

el LAPIZ Conciente, straight from LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA (THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC), in the Carribean for the dummies, right next to Puerto Rico and Jamaica

this niggah is a fucking lyrical problem, name one mexican rapper que le da liga, de verdad! (that can see him, really !)
who? where he at, put his music, nobody is fukin' with this dude

CALLE ES CALLE (THE STREETS ARE THE STREETS)

listen to this shit!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

watch this if you think you live in the hood, this is the real hood
SANTO DOMINGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA!!!

FUCK A GUN, YOU EVER GET HIT WITH A MACHETE IN TU BARRIO LAMMMMMMMMMMBON!

COME TO MY HOOD!

stop playin, Esto es lo real (this is that real shit!)
"we was just vibin' and the zone, and they wanted to get it on!" lol this shit 'ta heavy manito!! word a mi maldita madre!

IM SO HOOD (DOMINICAN STYLE, STRAIGHT FROM THE PROJECTS OF SANTO DOMINIGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA)
IN ENGLISH

SOMOS DE CALLE (WE ARE FROM THE STREETS!)

OK!?

Rugged Monk

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
Back in the day....Cypress Hill were the realest....

Sen Dog is Dominican and B-Real is Cuban....just throwing it out there...

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2008, 07:40:25 PM »
WE DA BEST HOMIE, DO SOME RESEARCH ON DOMINICAN HIP HOP
ANY THING FROM THE CARRIBEAN, BEING
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA)
PUERTO RICO
CUBA
HAITI
AND JAMAICA

WE GOT ILL MUSIC, AND WE LIVE EL HIP HOP EN VERDAD!!
DOMINICANOS ARE THE BIGGEST LATIN GROUP IN NEW YORK CITY, SECOND BEING PUERTO RICANS

THE HISTORY

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »
mira palomazos!!

CHICANO RAP SUX,

pero el rap dominicano (dominican spanish rap) is the best!!!!

THE BEST LATIN RAPPERS AND THE CREATORS OF LATIN RAP ARE DOMINICANS AND PUERTO RICANS, AND THEY STILL THE BEST

THE BEST
EL MEJOR RAPERO LATINO!!!!!!
THE BEST LATIN RAPPER PERIOOOOOOD!

el LAPIZ Conciente, straight from LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA (THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC), in the Carribean for the dummies, right next to Puerto Rico and Jamaica

this niggah is a fucking lyrical problem, name one mexican rapper que le da liga, de verdad! (that can see him, really !)
who? where he at, put his music, nobody is fukin' with this dude

CALLE ES CALLE (THE STREETS ARE THE STREETS)

listen to this shit!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

watch this if you think you live in the hood, this is the real hood
SANTO DOMINGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA!!!

FUCK A GUN, YOU EVER GET HIT WITH A MACHETE IN TU BARRIO LAMMMMMMMMMMBON!

COME TO MY HOOD!

stop playin, Esto es lo real (this is that real shit!)
"we was just vibin' and the zone, and they wanted to get it on!" lol this shit 'ta heavy manito!! word a mi maldita madre!

IM SO HOOD (DOMINICAN STYLE, STRAIGHT FROM THE PROJECTS OF SANTO DOMINIGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA)
IN ENGLISH

SOMOS DE CALLE (WE ARE FROM THE STREETS!)

OK!?
QUE LO QUE AYYY!!!!!!!!! whats good! eye never hheard this nigga before he nice................but on a side note: Eye think ya missing the whole point of this thread. EYE SAID CHICANO FOR A REASON..........every body know niggas from PR, DR, Cuba, etc can bless the mic..............thats why they were excluded............ eye said CHICANO FOR A REASON....because they are physically and mentally challenged when it comes to rocking the mic. they been stuck in neutral for how long now? while us so called mayetes continue to do our thing.............and while they drinkin cervezas planning they next attack to kill some tintos

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »
fuck chicano rap palomon!, fuck is they tryin' to rap for anyway, they come to mi maldito barrio en santo domingo y le vo'adar con el machete de diablo!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, rap mexicano o chicano

QUE MALDITA VAINA EH!!!!????

ESOS TRAGALECHE NO SABE NI UNA COSITA DEL MICROFONO!, LOS MATO CON EL MICROFONO,

MIRA WHEN IT COMES TO LATIN SHIT, WE RUN THIS MOTHERFUCKA, LOS CARIBENOS, SO 'TATE TRANKILO PAPA, NO SE JODA CON LOS DOMINICANOS!

Rugged Monk

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »
^I dont understand most of what you typed but it sound gangsta. I tilt my hat to you sir!

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2008, 08:31:29 PM »
i never got along with Mexicans as people man, they always seemed insecure to me, like when i come around they get scared and try to hide they girls and shit LOL

too insecure for me man, i don't fuk wit peoples like that me entiende!?  Los dominicanos somos bien macho bien jodon me entiende..We men, we don't get insecure, we just handle our business and make money, but fuck this shit! Put a hot spitta up, porque los k 'tan no dan pa na! 

the best latin rapper to eva spit in English is Big Pun, y ahora ete, como se llama...Big Lou, el abusador..
Joel ortiz, 'ta caliente, pero no le mete con Big Lou,

in Spanish, nobody fucks with LAPIZ EL CONCIENTE, that niggahs is a motherfuckin' Problema, he got a nasty freestyle too!

the chicano rappers, they rhyme, you know, they rhyme, they think rap is about rhyming, but rap is about your delivery, your rhymes, and what the fuck it is you speaking on, you feel me, and its about the streets, not that surburban shit, i don't care about that eminem, i want to kill my moms in the trailer park shit, its about this life we live when you on the grind, back against the wall shit in the hood, and fuck all those lil love song ballads shits, that shits es PALOMAJE! OYE SUELTA EL PALOMAJE!!!! YA TE LO DIJE K YO SOY EL TIGUERAJE!!! HAHA!
look, i'll let Vakero tell you !!

no me des cotorra!!!

y no me den COTORRA NUNCA MA de aqui y adelante!

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
^^^^^
in the begining of this song, look at Vakero's back yard, thats real, thats the real Barrio, NO ME DES COTORRA!

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »
man, found some old skool boricua (puerto rican) shit on youtube
check this shit
this was my shit like 10 years ago, for real!
and its still hard!

and this shit right here is fire!!

"Sacala, dale usala!!"

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 07:43:11 AM »
Seldom Seen is dope, out the I.E.

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 10:56:42 AM »
SICK JACKEN IS THE BEST 1 HANDS DOWN,PEEP HIM OUT

DPGC23
you have to admit there is something the sets sick jacken apart from the rest of them bald headed tatted fools.............. he got flow he can deliver.............eye can bump his shit............ eye dont consider him like those other whack fools........but none the less he is mexican and got a shaved head.............so he can get added so far we got tha mexakinz, sick jacken, amanda perez (nominated by eye)................... that spm nigga is basura.......

How the fuck can you put Amanda Perez on the list when your talking about Chicano rappers????...makes me really have second thoughts about your judgment...but yea Sick is hands down the best Chicano/Latin rapper on the West...one of the best rappers period...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2008, 12:04:44 PM »
SICK JACKEN IS THE BEST 1 HANDS DOWN,PEEP HIM OUT

DPGC23
you have to admit there is something the sets sick jacken apart from the rest of them bald headed tatted fools.............. he got flow he can deliver.............eye can bump his shit............ eye dont consider him like those other whack fools........but none the less he is mexican and got a shaved head.............so he can get added so far we got tha mexakinz, sick jacken, amanda perez (nominated by eye)................... that spm nigga is basura.......

How the fuck can you put Amanda Perez on the list when your talking about Chicano rappers????...makes me really have second thoughts about your judgment...but yea Sick is hands down the best Chicano/Latin rapper on the West...one of the best rappers period...
eye dont know if you realize but eye did that out of desperation to help you guys out. of course she doesnt rap.............she sings......... there were only two considered nice (NOT A GOOD LOOK) so eye threw in amanda perez singing ability to help out you guys out.