Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3552 times)

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »
SICK JACKEN IS THE BEST 1 HANDS DOWN,PEEP HIM OUT

DPGC23
you have to admit there is something the sets sick jacken apart from the rest of them bald headed tatted fools.............. he got flow he can deliver.............eye can bump his shit............ eye dont consider him like those other whack fools........but none the less he is mexican and got a shaved head.............so he can get added so far we got tha mexakinz, sick jacken, amanda perez (nominated by eye)................... that spm nigga is basura.......

How the fuck can you put Amanda Perez on the list when your talking about Chicano rappers????...makes me really have second thoughts about your judgment...but yea Sick is hands down the best Chicano/Latin rapper on the West...one of the best rappers period...
eye dont know if you realize but eye did that out of desperation to help you guys out. of course she doesnt rap.............she sings......... there were only two considered nice (NOT A GOOD LOOK) so eye threw in amanda perez singing ability to help out you guys out.

Wow...thanks for the charity...you don't even care about Chicano/Latin rappers or their music...you just get a kick out of shitting on people...to me it seems like you not happy with yourself so you got to bring down other people...that let's me know either your a lil kid or your opinion is just worthless...and just to get somethings straight...just cuz Black rappers are tight (which your probably Black) doesn't mean you had anything to with that...that doesn't make you or your opinion any better then anyone...like Latin rappers have to get your approval???...get off the high horse....if you don't like it don't bump it...simple as that...

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 02:17:41 PM »
im really, REALLY surprised 2mex hasn't been listed yet.

needless to say, the best chicano rappers, are not doing "chicano rap".
and q is just looking to hate it seems. not too sure where it all stems from though.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:22:13 PM by HimselfTheMajestic »

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »
theres some very good chicano rap just do your reserch

westsiderider323

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
Mr. Criminal only chicano rapper who i think iz dope

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
hes cool but theres others

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »

DPGC23
you have to admit there is something the sets sick jacken apart from the rest of them bald headed tatted fools.............. he got flow he can deliver.............eye can bump his shit............ eye dont consider him like those other whack fools........but none the less he is mexican and got a shaved head.............so he can get added so far we got tha mexakinz, sick jacken, amanda perez (nominated by eye)................... that spm nigga is basura.......

How the fuck can you put Amanda Perez on the list when your talking about Chicano rappers????...makes me really have second thoughts about your judgment...but yea Sick is hands down the best Chicano/Latin rapper on the West...one of the best rappers period...
eye dont know if you realize but eye did that out of desperation to help you guys out. of course she doesnt rap.............she sings......... there were only two considered nice (NOT A GOOD LOOK) so eye threw in amanda perez singing ability to help out you guys out.

Wow...thanks for the charity...you don't even care about Chicano/Latin rappers or their music...you just get a kick out of shitting on people...to me it seems like you not happy with yourself so you got to bring down other people...that let's me know either your a lil kid or your opinion is just worthless...and just to get somethings straight...just cuz Black rappers are tight (which your probably Black) doesn't mean you had anything to with that...that doesn't make you or your opinion any better then anyone...like Latin rappers have to get your approval???...get off the high horse....if you don't like it don't bump it...simple as that...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP INCLUDING LATIN AS A WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! were talkin about CHICANOs particularly for a reason. LIKE eye said when you say Latin or latino etc. you including niggas like pun, cuban linx, pitbull, fat joe, THIRSTIN HOWL, Joel ortiz etc........... WE ALREADY THESE NIGGAS CAN ROCK THE MIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody know niggas from PR,<DR,CUBA can do they thing. Oh now eye get it.........you tryin to including everybody as whole to make up for the short comings of chicano cholo , mayete hating rappers.....ok eye get it now........... your right eye dont give a shit about chicano rappers but EYE  GIVE A FUCK ABOUT latino ( PR, DR, CUBA, BELIZE, PANAMA etc. ) rappers basically non cholos. so dont get that twisted............... solomente CHICANOS, tu comprendes now?

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »
 :'( what have cholos done to you that you hatem so much

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »
:'( what have cholos done to you that you hatem so much
eye guess you can ask that same question to them and mexicants in general

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
and what are you puerto rican ?

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

DPGC23

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP INCLUDING LATIN AS A WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! were talkin about CHICANOs particularly for a reason. LIKE eye said when you say Latin or latino etc. you including niggas like pun, cuban linx, pitbull, fat joe, THIRSTIN HOWL, Joel ortiz etc........... WE ALREADY THESE NIGGAS CAN ROCK THE MIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody know niggas from PR,<DR,CUBA can do they thing. Oh now eye get it.........you tryin to including everybody as whole to make up for the short comings of chicano cholo , mayete hating rappers.....ok eye get it now........... your right eye dont give a shit about chicano rappers but EYE  GIVE A FUCK ABOUT latino ( PR, DR, CUBA, BELIZE, PANAMA etc. ) rappers basically non cholos. so dont get that twisted............... solomente CHICANOS, tu comprendes now?

Alright now I see where you're coming from...alot of the cholo rap is based on prison standards which include and separation of browns and blacks....in that case as far as good cholo rapper its pretty much is what it is...either you like it or you don't...it seems like they don't care for skill more then street cred...but like I said, it is what it is...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »
EYE come back to this thread and all you guys got is an EYEDEA of 2 mexican rappers that r fresh

GRAMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCERS / RAPPERS = PLAY N SKILLZ Reppin TEJAS.. responsible for Chamillionaires career i;e Ridin Dirty, Currently LiL Wayne "Get Money" on your radio feat T-Pain
and Performing Artist of Song : "Freaks" /" One Mo Gin " Feat Bun B/Krazy Bone Song is crazy btw

http://www.popstarsplus.com/risingstars_music_playnskillz.htm

Ese Torsido

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »
^ I don't think Play-N-Skillz are Chicano. They are actually Salvadorian.

Job, I'm going to shoot you a PM in a bit. Need to construct myself due to the confusion in this board.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2008, 10:35:30 AM »
hm oh really? how about Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas or Arch Rival (a lyrical murderer) Straight out of Jersey from the now defunct group called META-4 thats worked with brooklyn academy , pumpkin head, punch and words etc :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/archrivalnj.htm

http://www.wicketshit.com/interviews/archrival.htm

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2008, 12:43:31 PM »
i seen taboo in a movie

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos