Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3540 times)

GENERAL ZOD

Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 02:46:11 PM »
2Mex
Akwid (Los Angeles, CA)
A.L.T.
Azteca
Aztlan Underground
B-Real (Cypress Hill)
Baby Bash (Vallejo, CA)
Brownside (South Central, CA)
Capone (Austin, TX}
Chingo Bling (Houston, TX)
Conejo (West Los Angeles, CA}
Cuete Yeska (Wicked Minds)
Cypress Hill
Delinquent Habits
Diamonique
Don Cisco
Down AKA Kilo (Oxnard, CA)
DTTX (Lighter Shade of Brown)
Duende (Las Vegas, NV)
Dyablo (San Diego, CA)
Funky Aztecs
Jae-P
Junebug
Kid Frost (East L.A.)
Kinto Sol
Knight Owl (San Diego C.A.)
Krazy Race
Lighter Shade of Brown (Riverside C.A.)
Lil Coner
Lil Cuete (Norwalk C.A.)
Lil Menace (Huntington Park C.A.)
Lil Rob (San Diego C.A.)
Lil Sancho (San Diego, CA)
Lucky
Malow Mac
Malverde
MC Magic (of NB Ridaz)
Monteloco
Mr. Criminal (Silver Lake, CA)
Mr. Lil' One (San Diego C.A.)
Mr. Sancho (San Diego C.A.)
Mr. Shadow (San Diego C.A.)
Ms. Krazie (Urban Kings)
Ms. Sancha (San Diego C.A.)
NB Ridaz
Nino Brown
ODM (of Lighter Shade Of Brown)
Omar Cruz
Payaso
Proper Dos (Santa Monica C.A.)
Psycho Realm
Royal T (San Diego, CA)
Silencer (San Diego C.A.)
Sinful (aka El pecador)
Sleepy Malo [San Fernando Valley
Slow Pain
Snapper (El Monte C.A.)
Soldado
South Park Mexican
Spanky Loco
Stomper (Pico Nuevo, Pico Rivera)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 02:49:09 PM »
I think everyone that listens to rap and study's other rappers knows about other rappers

for example I know about all the rappers you mentioned (98% of em I'd say)  but does that really mean they're dope?

2Mex
Akwid (Los Angeles, CA)
A.L.T.
Azteca
Aztlan Underground
B-Real (Cypress Hill)
Baby Bash (Vallejo, CA)
Brownside (South Central, CA)
Capone (Austin, TX}
Chingo Bling (Houston, TX)
Conejo (West Los Angeles, CA}
Cuete Yeska (Wicked Minds)
Cypress Hill
Delinquent Habits
Diamonique
Don Cisco
Down AKA Kilo (Oxnard, CA)
DTTX (Lighter Shade of Brown)
Duende (Las Vegas, NV)
Dyablo (San Diego, CA)
Funky Aztecs
Jae-P
Junebug
Kid Frost (East L.A.)
Kinto Sol
Knight Owl (San Diego C.A.)
Krazy Race
Lighter Shade of Brown (Riverside C.A.)
Lil Coner
Lil Cuete (Norwalk C.A.)
Lil Menace (Huntington Park C.A.)
Lil Rob (San Diego C.A.)
Lil Sancho (San Diego, CA)
Lucky
Malow Mac
Malverde
MC Magic (of NB Ridaz)
Monteloco
Mr. Criminal (Silver Lake, CA)
Mr. Lil' One (San Diego C.A.)
Mr. Sancho (San Diego C.A.)
Mr. Shadow (San Diego C.A.)
Ms. Krazie (Urban Kings)
Ms. Sancha (San Diego C.A.)
NB Ridaz
Nino Brown
ODM (of Lighter Shade Of Brown)
Omar Cruz
Payaso
Proper Dos (Santa Monica C.A.)
Psycho Realm
Royal T (San Diego, CA)
Silencer (San Diego C.A.)
Sinful (aka El pecador)
Sleepy Malo [San Fernando Valley
Slow Pain
Snapper (El Monte C.A.)
Soldado
South Park Mexican
Spanky Loco
Stomper (Pico Nuevo, Pico Rivera)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »
you see its like this when any other race is on the come up in the rap game everyone else starts hating , for instance vanilla ice yeah his ice ice baby was commercial but the dude made millions or at least his label and suge did - eminem was another but proved the world wrong - i think OMAR CRUZ is about to prove the world along with a couple on that list - i know something its FUN TO HATE but sometimes you got to put the bullshit aside and let the artist grow.  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
real shit
and IMO Omar Cruz has the most and best mass appeal
it is what it is tho

you see its like this when any other race is on the come up in the rap game everyone else starts hating , for instance vanilla ice yeah his ice ice baby was commercial but the dude made millions or at least his label and suge did - eminem was another but proved the world wrong - i think OMAR CRUZ is about to prove the world along with a couple on that list - i know something its FUN TO HATE but sometimes you got to put the bullshit aside and let the artist grow.  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kool Beenz

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »
coming from a chicano... THERE ARE NONE!
only good mexican rapper is SPM and thats it

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
The problem is that Mexicans wont get there props till a Mexican rapper makes a classic hiphop album...

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2008, 03:20:10 PM »
spm is a convicted child molester  :'( thats wack cause rappers get so much pussy - but why he got to like em so young ? your a traitor to your own race for real son - instead of schooling fools if you think there wack by letting them know where they need to step the re game up you wanna speak out reckless - them dudes you think is wack is reckless too - so do you think your comments matter to them are they gonna stop casue you hateing i doubt it its like anybody anywhere in the world they want to be heard they wanna communicate with the rest of the world on some real shit - so do us all a favor and stfu you FUBU wearing muthafucka i bet your moms be like MIJO POR QUE HABLAS Y TE VISTES COMO ESOS PINCHES NEGROS !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »
damn!

spm is a convicted child molester  :'( thats wack cause rappers get so much pussy - but why he got to like em so young ? your a traitor to your own race for real son - instead of schooling fools if you think there wack by letting them know where they need to step the re game up you wanna speak out reckless - them dudes you think is wack is reckless too - so do you think your comments matter to them are they gonna stop casue you hateing i doubt it its like anybody anywhere in the world they want to be heard they wanna communicate with the rest of the world on some real shit - so do us all a favor and stfu you FUBU wearing muthafucka i bet your moms be like MIJO POR QUE HABLAS Y TE VISTES COMO ESOS PINCHES NEGROS !
Cube

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2008, 03:25:02 PM »
 8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »

um im not a wanna be nigger and never will be...
and if you get the fucking story straight penthejo that lil bitch lied about her age which many fucking hispanic girls do to get older dick which is and even worse betrayal against our race...

how am i a traitor to my race just because every chicano/mexican rapper sucks? its not my fault
betraying my race is like calling border patrol on the illegal aliens that work on my lawn and trim my bushes
not thinking that chicano rappers suck

but i am i fan of mariachi and tejano music though  :D

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
look dog me and your dad mow lawns for a living so dont bring that up - you say the type of shit a lames says to fit in with the prodominant black crowd " o he's cool he even think his own race is wack " avrete ala verga paisa real talk - and about spm he aint twisted up for fucking no lil girl at a show - hes twisted up for molesting a lil girl at his pad that spent the night with his daughter so again HIJO DE LA CHINGADA stfu - you must be from texas were are latinos loose there sense of browness just to fit in with the trends what you think i dont know  :-\ im a fan of your moms tamales but i aint bringing that up either this is hip hop marachi music is the shit but dont try to clean up your statement by useing that  :-X

Dice City

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2008, 05:56:27 PM »
subz ...will listen later

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »
and once again you people prove me right.................... notice the animosity towards us Black,opps eye mean tintos, opps eye mean mayetes.............. and you wonder why Blacks dont buy so called chicano music. eye mean dont you get it.............. CHICANO RAPPERS AND CHICANO RAP AS A WHOLE WILL NEVER BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your the exact reason why. and if eye am correct........... dont ese/ cholos be wearing the 05 FUBU jerseys???.  your a clown holmes serio.........

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »
myspace.com/coastspace

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chicano_rappers

Ok now shut up
you just laid out  a whole list filled out with whack ass balded headed vatos???? what were you tryin to prove with this