Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3530 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »
General Zod go listen to your wack mr copone cd and shave your fucking head and trim your mustache like a real beaner would
and tell your "ruca" with the tatooed eye brows i said hi!

not every mexican has to support mexican rappers or like them

Calirado Connect

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 05:29:14 PM »
Peep this out, homie can spit http://www.myspace.com/thekandfproject and is chicano but doing something way different from everyone else, repping that juggalo shit!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 05:31:01 PM »

why cant any of you mexicants answer the fucking question? WHY IS THE POPULATION OF HISPANICS 35.9% IN CALIFORNIA and thats most likely excluding the mexicants that are not legal......... and CHICANO RAPP STILL HASNT BLOWN THE FUCK UP??? YYOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CANT GET NO EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eye dont know how else to say this...... dont make up excuse like niggas hating on the music and wont give you a chance......... its just plain ol basura....... ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY AINT BUYING THE SHIT  what the fuck does that tell you?? common fuckin sense like for real........

general zod started a topic say how come black consumers dont buy chicano albums?? why the fuck they depending on Black to buy they shit???

damn good point thier!!! alot people hate man...cant jus listen to music and enjoy instead they jus look for something wrong in the artist or the song......but ive never thought of that and mexicans are the majority out here thas a good point! check me out i do it for my latin catz and hip hop in general!!

www.myspace.com/themicsapprentice
[/quote]
eye actually felt that song............ good flow and it was smooth........who doing the chorus??? see but anyway eye bet you if a bunch of ese/ cholos/ vatos whatever they called heard that shit they would automatically be like.................." oh he aint real, he aint mexicano he sound like a fuckin mayete".  the same way the view puerto ricans as wanna be mayetes    but yet puerto ricans rep they heritage hard out here........so my whole point is these ese need to elevate they mind state if they expect to get anyway................

So called puerto ricans acting Black :

............yeah they really acting Black here........whatever that means............ basically at the end of the day everybody tryin to have a good time except ese/ vatos ............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »
General Zod go listen to your wack mr copone cd and shave your fucking head and trim your mustache like a real beaner would
and tell your "ruca" with the tatooed eye brows i said hi!

not every mexican has to support mexican rappers or like them

round of applause

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »

why cant any of you mexicants answer the fucking question? WHY IS THE POPULATION OF HISPANICS 35.9% IN CALIFORNIA and thats most likely excluding the mexicants that are not legal......... and CHICANO RAPP STILL HASNT BLOWN THE FUCK UP??? YYOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CANT GET NO EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eye dont know how else to say this...... dont make up excuse like niggas hating on the music and wont give you a chance......... its just plain ol basura....... ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY AINT BUYING THE SHIT  what the fuck does that tell you?? common fuckin sense like for real........

general zod started a topic say how come black consumers dont buy chicano albums?? why the fuck they depending on Black to buy they shit???

damn good point thier!!! alot people hate man...cant jus listen to music and enjoy instead they jus look for something wrong in the artist or the song......but ive never thought of that and mexicans are the majority out here thas a good point! check me out i do it for my latin catz and hip hop in general!!

eye actually felt that song............ good flow and it was smooth........who doing the chorus??? see but anyway eye bet you if a bunch of ese/ cholos/ vatos whatever they called heard that shit they would automatically be like.................." oh he aint real, he aint mexicano he sound like a fuckin mayete".  the same way the view puerto ricans as wanna be mayetes    but yet puerto ricans rep they heritage hard out here........so my whole point is these ese need to elevate they mind state if they expect to get anyway................

............yeah they really acting Black here........whatever that means............ basically at the end of the day everybody tryin to have a good time except ese/ vatos ............

[/quote]

goodlook fam!!! wutt song u talkin about??...but yeah exactly alota people say that...but i fuck w the ese's i live w ESE'S , i dont try to be nuttin but me regardless and dont hide the fact that im mexican.....its a bigger market that im tryna tap into!!! but def man check out my new singles with jay rock and hot dollar on my pg. everyone and u can also download the new mixtape "WE GOT THE JUICE" VOL. 1 HOSTED BY ILL WILL AND ROCKSTAR ON www.dubcnn.com, www.hiphopsnotdead.com, www.datpiff.com, and www.hotnewhiphop.com!!! THANKS

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »

goodlook fam!!! wutt song u talkin about??...but yeah exactly alota people say that...but i fuck w the ese's i live w ESE'S , i dont try to be nuttin but me regardless and dont hide the fact that im mexican.....its a bigger market that im tryna tap into!!! but def man check out my new singles with jay rock and hot dollar on my pg. everyone and u can also download the new mixtape "WE GOT THE JUICE" VOL. 1 HOSTED BY ILL WILL AND ROCKSTAR ON www.dubcnn.com, www.hiphopsnotdead.com, www.datpiff.com, and www.hotnewhiphop.com!!! THANKS
[/quote]

eye think it was called "dont want to leave"?? it had someone singing on the chorus, real smooth and lyrics were on point. something  like that eye aint tryin to go back to that myspace page to check becuz myspace takes for ever to load something...........

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »

eye think it was called "dont want to leave"?? it had someone singing on the chorus, real smooth and lyrics were on point. something  like that eye aint tryin to go back to that myspace page to check becuz myspace takes for ever to load something...........
[/quote]

OK YE THAS MY MAN ARIEL.....GLAD U FEELIN THAT!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!!!

ALL LATIN DUDES READIN THIS HIT ME,,,,IM PUTTIN TOGETHER A BIG RECORD W ALL THE LATIN DUDES DOIN IT...GUZZLE, HECTIC, FOX, ANNIMEAN ETC. HIT ME     MAJUICECOUNTY@YAHOO.COM

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »
i dont date cholas my girl is from venezuela , but calling someone a beaner is like calling the whole race a race of beaners  >:( wtf do you think sick jackens peeps would do to you if they heard you say that or guzzles peeps or omar cruzs peeps they would mop south central los angeles with your face and send you back to puerto rico in a fucken body bag : so they could play reggeton at your funeral but thats off the subject - who are you to prove anything to  ??? are you the head of sony records or the a&r of capitol or universal or columbia who are you  ??? some bitch ass fool that bumps reggeton and hates cholos  :'( that 39% can wipe pr off the face of the planet that cheap ass island is the size of my nuts but thats off the subject again - why u hate MEXICANOS THAT RAP SO MUCH - BIG PUN IS A THING OF THE PAST no one in l.a. listens 2 pun these days or fat joe or terror squad or cuban link - that shit dont pop out here son ask any blood or crip asian whatever the fuck - the right chicano rapper is in the lab working on his shit and when he blows i want u 2 announce your suicide here on dubbcnn  8)

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »
:-\ who the fuck is begging - your acting like im mr capone e or lil rob trying to tell you to buy my cd  ??? you stupid bitches probably dont even buy cd's anyway probably download & get everything for free and complaining about other peoples movement CHICANOS THAT RAP is a WEST COAST MOVEMENT if you aint from here then you wouldnt know about it , and all you could do is long distance hate - i could already see you snitching to the moderators BAN HIM BAN HIM he promotes chicano rap to much on this fourm there wack " just because you do it behind the scenes doesnt make it any better its still snitching - STOP SNITCHING & STOP HATEING  this a west coast thing : THE WEST COAST IS GANGS IS DRUGS IS JAIL POLITICS all that back pack shit aint a factor out here - im not saying that back shit is wack , but you know who be pushing the line out here on the coast THE GANGSTERs DO ! just like the bloods & crips invaede the east coast thats what chicanos & mexicanos is about to do - just dont trip when you hear one of your boys be like whats up ESE " cause it will happen sooner than you think ...
nigga are you stupid??? snitching??? get the fuck out of here......nigga the only thing chicanos / mexicans are invading are corner of streets and home depots trying t get some work. this aint california where you guys are geographically favored by having mexico right there. JUST FACE IT CHICANO RAP SUCKS CALIFORNIA IS 35.9% Hispanic or Latino (of any race) AND YOU CHICANO BALDED RAPPERS STILL CANT BLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU!!! do the math you dumb ass nigga
why u hate chicanos so much??? i mean even if u dont like there music why make posts about em???? if u don't feel the music then listen to something else and let that shit go....not everybody likes what u like homie...everybody is different...some might think the music u like is garbage.

why cant any of you mexicants answer the fucking question? WHY IS THE POPULATION OF HISPANICS 35.9% IN CALIFORNIA and thats most likely excluding the mexicants that are not legal......... and CHICANO RAPP STILL HASNT BLOWN THE FUCK UP??? YYOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CANT GET NO EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eye dont know how else to say this...... dont make up excuse like niggas hating on the music and wont give you a chance......... its just plain ol basura....... ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY AINT BUYING THE SHIT  what the fuck does that tell you?? common fuckin sense like for real........

ok i'll give u ur answer....its WACK!!! but its not just that music...most music nowdays is fuckin garbage...thats why i listen to underground hip hop!  ;) but there is some dope spitters out here that r mexican! sick jacken, omar, and i would name u some i.e. cats but u wouldn't know them...cuz they aint blown yet...but will...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:58:27 PM by Jynxx »

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »
i dont date cholas my girl is from venezuela , but calling someone a beaner is like calling the whole race a race of beaners  >:( wtf do you think sick jackens peeps would do to you if they heard you say that or guzzles peeps or omar cruzs peeps they would mop south central los angeles with your face and send you back to puerto rico in a fucken body bag : so they could play reggeton at your funeral but thats off the subject - who are you to prove anything to  ??? are you the head of sony records or the a&r of capitol or universal or columbia who are you  ??? some bitch ass fool that bumps reggeton and hates cholos  :'( that 39% can wipe pr off the face of the planet that cheap ass island is the size of my nuts but thats off the subject again - why u hate MEXICANOS THAT RAP SO MUCH - BIG PUN IS A THING OF THE PAST no one in l.a. listens 2 pun these days or fat joe or terror squad or cuban link - that shit dont pop out here son ask any blood or crip asian whatever the fuck - the right chicano rapper is in the lab working on his shit and when he blows i want u 2 announce your suicide here on dubbcnn  8)

thats a lie, hella people in LA fuck with big pun/old terror squad shit still.
speak for yourself.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »
another example of a mexicans mentality......how they fuck ya dont fuck with big pun??? ya clowns cant be serious and ya wonder why ya shit aint moving like constipation

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
pun did great things but that was the past just like death row did great things - no matter what you say cant bring that back its gone a thing of the past let it go son - look daddy yankee jr if you dont like chicano rap thats cool thats just you - but to hate on the whole MEXICAN RACE is fucken lame MEXICANOS ARE THE WEST COAST whats wrong with you  ??? calling us beaners what puerto ricans dont eat beans ? you sound like a straight up bitch " puerto rico is better richer smarter etc etc etc " thats your opinion not a proven fact - so lay off that shit already this is about hip hop west coast hip hop NOT REGGETON NOT SALSA NOT MERENGE NOT NONE OF THAT SHIT whats wrong with you dissing other latinos just to prove chicano rap is wack / and you still didnt prove nothing but that you hate CHICANOS  ???

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2008, 10:12:10 PM »
Sick Jacken is  definitely a pure mc, stays true to his street upbringing while still giving you his dark lyrics with substance.

Anotha one is Cynic, he spits that heat: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120008632

job wat it do my dude.. you know my backround :) i got my shit on lock.. what do you prefer? do you like the swagger flow thats so popular nowadays on a mainstream level all attitude in your rhymes and simple lyrics?  or do you like to time travel to the 90s where everything was real raw, pure skills and super lyrical.. ima take you back here

Tha Mexakinz (long beach cali) produced by Thayod Ausar - Burnin Hot  http://www.zshare.net/audio/1953234390d3e265/

Tha Mexakinz Cosigned by Sway And Tech Feat Chino XL and Xzibit - http://www.zshare.net/audio/19532721da40b065/

chino on his blanks was talkin about Masta Ace and Puffy i have the original cd with them names on there
Sicc.. never heard of the Mexakinz. They sound hella dope.

Siendo Mexicano, chicano rap never really appealed to me because of its repetitiveness and deficiency of skills. A.K.A the lack of flow, simple ass rhyme schemes, annoying voices, lack of true

lyricists, and no creativity. Sure, the same thing can be said about hip-hop in general, but the difference is that there are alternatives, in the chicano rap scene, not so much. Add to the fact that

some of these fools are race hating, and there legitimacy plummets even further. It's like watching a bad movie over and over. They need a new director to present a more expansive story, and

actors that can play characters with depth. It's not that chicano rappers don't have skills, it's that they're suppressed by the gangs to promote an image of toughness and fake virility. But at least

there are a few, like Jacken, that present a better path for others to follow. But in reality, all of hip-hop has the problem that chicano rap has, and that is that the majority is whack, and only a

minority has true skill.

BigO

« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2008, 11:07:09 PM »
THE BEST SHIT YOU'LL EVER SEE
BIG PUN BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS WITH THE ORIGINAL TERROR SQUAD THAT CONSIST OF CHARLIE ROCK LD (FROM BROOKLYN, HE LATER GOT LOCKED UP FOR LIKE 15 YEARS, HENCE NEVER CAME OUT ON TERROR SQUAD, CUBAN LINK AND THE CREW, DOING LITTLE SHOWS IN A TOUR LIMO, FREESTYLES GALORE, A LOOK AT PUN BEFORE STARDOM) OLD SCHOOL NEW YORK SHIT LOL
RIP

PART1

PART2

PART3

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
Sick Jacken is  definitely a pure mc, stays true to his street upbringing while still giving you his dark lyrics with substance.

Anotha one is Cynic, he spits that heat: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120008632

job wat it do my dude.. you know my backround :) i got my shit on lock.. what do you prefer? do you like the swagger flow thats so popular nowadays on a mainstream level all attitude in your rhymes and simple lyrics?  or do you like to time travel to the 90s where everything was real raw, pure skills and super lyrical.. ima take you back here

Tha Mexakinz (long beach cali) produced by Thayod Ausar - Burnin Hot  http://www.zshare.net/audio/1953234390d3e265/

Tha Mexakinz Cosigned by Sway And Tech Feat Chino XL and Xzibit - http://www.zshare.net/audio/19532721da40b065/

chino on his blanks was talkin about Masta Ace and Puffy i have the original cd with them names on there
Sicc.. never heard of the Mexakinz. They sound hella dope.

Siendo Mexicano, chicano rap never really appealed to me because of its repetitiveness and deficiency of skills. A.K.A the lack of flow, simple ass rhyme schemes, annoying voices, lack of true

lyricists, and no creativity. Sure, the same thing can be said about hip-hop in general, but the difference is that there are alternatives, in the chicano rap scene, not so much. Add to the fact that

some of these fools are race hating, and there legitimacy plummets even further. It's like watching a bad movie over and over. They need a new director to present a more expansive story, and

actors that can play characters with depth. It's not that chicano rappers don't have skills, it's that they're suppressed by the gangs to promote an image of toughness and fake virility. But at least

there are a few, like Jacken, that present a better path for others to follow. But in reality, all of hip-hop has the problem that chicano rap has, and that is that the majority is whack, and only a

minority has true skill.

Real Talk man