Author Topic: World Premiere: Brazil Street Records & DJ Backside Present B-Fly "B For Real"  (Read 865 times)

WCR died in 07 or something came back real wack for a couple months died again and now it moved onto ning. I got hit up about it when the iste first dropped. Shit is cool. Forum aint all that and its more like a blog now.

LONDON!

West Up. Another day brings another exclusive here on WestCoastRydaz. We recently linked up with Compton's BigFase100 from Brazil Street Records and he hooked us up with the world premiere of his sister B-Fly's brand new mixtape "B For Real."

Fans have been buzzing for a while asking when they would hear from Brazil Street again, and this latest CD makes it clear that they were using their time out of the spotlight to create a solid project. B-Fly obviously comes from a talented family as the sister of both BigFase and The Game, and this debut shows she can hold her own. As the first lady of Brazil Street, she comes out hard with this 23-track showcasing her confidence and readiness to take on a major role for West Coast female rappers.

Living up to meaning behind her rap name -- which she says means "be fabulous love yourself" -- B-Fly showcases her versatility with songs spanning a variety of different subjects. From embracing her sexuality to declaring herself one of the best and telling haters to shut up, she shows she's worthy of her front and center role. A full-time Compton representative, she's been featured on magazines like XXL, Sister 2 Sister, and All Hood Publications as well as opening for major artists like Too Short, DJ Quik, Suga Free, Ray J and more.

As both the Brazil Street boss and B-Fly's brother, BigFase100 told WCR the finished project has a special meaning for him and the label.

"It feels great to see her talent shine," Fase said. "My dad is a gifted poet, so it's in the blood. It's not just Game, it was me before him and now it's her. It just feels good to make some noise because I know they probably thought we laid down. Her project is over due so it feels great that it's finally done and I know that nothing but good thing will come from it. More than a Brazil Street records project, this is BFly in rare form."

Fase also made it clear that he has a great deal of confidence in B-Fly's talent as a female rapper. "With all due respect to all the ladies grindin, BFly is it," he said. "She will be the measuring stick very soon."

With all that said, we are now happy to hook y'all up with the world premiere download! The mixtape was done with DJ Backside and features appearances from Friday, Tha Set, Creezy, Uncle Bam, Big Wy, Poly Rob and many more. There are also drops from G.Malone, Mykestro, Conflict and more! Make sure to download it, burn a few copies and spread the word on the release! Below is the link, as well as the back cover and tacklisting along with a few preview tracks.

What Iz U Sayin http://www.zshare.net/audio/1950340359914d58/

Bumpin On The Radio http://www.zshare.net/audio/195034176e2556ad/

Lolly Pop http://www.zshare.net/audio/195034615f2ae6a0/

Download Link: Brazil Street & DJ Backside Present: B-Fly - B For Real Mixtape

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o62742

Back Cover Artwork/Tracklist

For more on B-Fly and to show your support hit her up on MySpace. You can also hit BigFase up on his MySpace and let him know your thoughts.

Fase also wanted to drop a few words of thanks and what's coming up for 2009.

"Shout out to DJ Backside,she worked hard for me!," he said. We droppin a new mixtape right behind this BFly joint. It's gonna be titled "The Compton Airport"and it's going to answer alot of questions as far as where we are going in 2009. To all our supporters... thanx for the love and loyalty is key.thanx for believing and staying down with BSR. I'm still in the same place where it all started."

props

h2k4

damn everyone is jumping on that ning bandwagon

Yea but Wcrydaz fell off when their site went down for a long time and it's been dry ever since...that's how I ended up on this site