Author Topic: Dr. Dre is official about Detox, first single and news! (???)  (Read 3118 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Dr. Dre is official about Detox, first single and news! (???)
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
^lol get off his jock

when u get off t.i's jock, which im assumin is never goin to happen so theres my answer to your comment ;)

lmao dont diss lunatic man, il fuck u up homie

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »
^lol get off his jock

when u get off t.i's jock, which im assumin is never goin to happen so theres my answer to your comment ;)

lmao dont diss lunatic man, il fuck u up homie

"fuck me up" then

dameons

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »
Meet up on Rosecrans tomorrow night.

Lunatic

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
lol relax homies..it's all discussion
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »
Quote from Obie - September 28, 2008: Detroit's FM98 WJLB interviewed Obie Trice today (28th) live on air and Obie said he and DMX will be together on an Eminem song for Em's new album coming late 2008. Obie claims the song will be harder than their first trio collab song called 'Go To Sleep' which was on the movie 'Cradle To The Grave' soundtrack. Furthermore, Obie said his new album is expected to be released on his new signed record label "World Wide Hustle" come early 2009.

Damnnn and the rumours keep coming!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »

your a cool dude....

but any oen else was to put a knoc avater up for like  years solid they would be called a dick rider
whats up with that

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2008, 01:59:09 AM »
Hey where rud 'n them at? How can we go about getting dubcnn tha first official detox news?
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »

all bickering aside; you can disagree some of Lunatic63's comments, but he does contribute a lot to the forum, which can't be said of the majority of the posters on here.
there's nothing biased about that, as it's a fact that only a minority contributes here  ;)
they deserve props.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2008, 04:32:36 AM »
In 2006 I remember XXLMAG.com, or some sort of reputable site, saying that Detox was scheduled to be released in fall of '06. They were really convincing with that information they were telling. Even I bought it thinking, if that shit doesn't get released in 2006 it never will. Well here we are in two thousand fucking eight and still waiting.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:40 AM »
I hope we'll have some Feauring Only Ice Cube/Snoop/Bishop songs and if they are good, I won't care how the other Eminem/50 shit will sound. But I have a bad feeling about that Detox album.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2008, 06:50:06 AM »
In 2006 I remember XXLMAG.com, or some sort of reputable site, saying that Detox was scheduled to be released in fall of '06. They were really convincing with that information they were telling. Even I bought it thinking, if that shit doesn't get released in 2006 it never will. Well here we are in two thousand fucking eight and still waiting.

XXL was supposed to have Dre on the cover revealing Detox for the first time
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

eRick!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »
Hey "love33"...hmmm khaled bein known more than dre???hahaha I. Don't think so..and ur so called "boys"from the sout are just having the hits rite now but none of them will ever be as big of an impact as dre was on hip hop..hahaha did you come up w/ this name for them "the boys" lol...wayne is about the only one who really did big numbers...khaled bein big?12,000 sumtin records first week aint shit

Prof@ssor

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2008, 10:42:54 AM »
Some of the fucked up posts here are the ultimate proof that concerning the DUBCNN forum , the "number of posts" some people here have is not an indication of their knowledge, contribution or intelligence...  :-X

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2008, 10:50:48 AM »
Some of the fucked up posts here are the ultimate proof that concerning the DUBCNN forum , the "number of posts" some people here have is not an indication of their knowledge, contribution or intelligence...  :-X

so what is is that you do or dont agree with?

MarshColin

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2008, 11:55:34 AM »
What I think a lot of you look at it the wrong way when you hear 50 Cent, G-Unit, Lil Wayne, etc will appear on Detox. At some point in time all of these rappers put out good material whether you want to admit it or not. Do you really think Dre is going to let some rapper come in and get on Detox just because he's a big star right now? Hell no. That might be the reason why he's recording with them for the album, but if what they recorded is wack, then it's wack and Dre knows that. This is the most anticipated album of all time people, he's not gonna put bullshit out there. Dre brings out the best in anybody that's why I'm not gonna sit here and bitch when I hear who might be featured on the album. Dre is a genius and I'll wait until I listen to the album before I make any judgements.

When 2001 was about to drop I remember hearing SNOOP DOGG would be on multiple songs on the album. I thought oh fuck that because of how wack his No Limit album was. To my surprise it was once again some of Snoop's best work. When I first heard the snippet for Next Episode on that Snoop's Dogghouse website I was so blown away by it I couldn't wait until the real deal dropped.

My main point I'm trying to make is that all you guys are judging the album based on rumors, not on the actual music. None of you have heard the music so don't be jumping to conclusions. Just wait for the music, we've already waited nearly 10 years, you can wait a little longer.