Author Topic: The South Is Mad At Nas  (Read 9575 times)

SGV

Re: The South Is Mad At Nas
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »
Hush now, I’m not mad at you SGV, I understand why you can’t admit to Crunk being what it is. After reading your endless history of vitriolic diatribes against g-funk its clear arguing on behalf of southern rap and abhorring g-funk is the only thing that gives your life purpose. How many threads SGV? How many posts?

One can only imagine, if you were to realize Crunk is in fact everything I said it is you would probably throw yourself off a building. I think it's time get out more man, take up some hobbies with substance maybe meet a girl because after reading the crap you’ve been writing on this board for years I’m genuinely concerned for you. Seriously  :-\       

Sounds like you're a sore loser. haha. G-Funk vs. Crunk has been discussed already. You lost that discussion. Everything you've said about Crunk has no merit. You know clue about the genre. As for "getting out more" and "taking up some hobbies." My posts either come from work (where I'm on my cell) or from school. Not to mention, today marks the 6th month I've been with my lady. What else do you have for me to shut down? LOL. Everything you say doesn't even get off the ground. haha.

Narrator

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
Hush now, I’m not mad at you SGV, I understand why you can’t admit to Crunk being what it is. After reading your endless history of vitriolic diatribes against g-funk its clear arguing on behalf of southern rap and abhorring g-funk is the only thing that gives your life purpose. How many threads SGV? How many posts?

For the last fucking time, bitch, NOBODY IS HATING ON G-FUNK.  The only thing SGV and I are doing is trying to prove to you that you cannot criticize one without criticizing the other.  As a true hip-hop head, SGV and I both respect G-Funk and the contributions its artists made to the genre.  But we also do the same to Crunk...which is what you're NOT doing.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2006, 02:20:28 PM »
SGV you still have no point with me lmao.

SGV

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2006, 03:17:15 PM »
SGV you still have no point with me lmao.

Simple logic goes over your head. Sorry.

Proc pka KP

Re: wackest song ever made came from that city
« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2021, 05:30:50 PM »
Yeah Atlanta is really running the rap industry when the wackest song ever made came from that city last year. Just looks like a bunch of jealousy to me