Author Topic: Young Chris confirms Roc-a-Fella roster (no Jada, Beans or Freeway)  (Read 200 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=newsDetail&id=861&idCategory=1

MTV reports, Young Chris said that as he heard it, Roc's official roster is himself, Memphis Bleek, Kanye West and Young Hov. "Everybody is still doing their thing. Shout-out to the whole S.P.," he said. "[The Roc roster] got short in a short matter of time. I know everybody was shocked by that."

"Me and Jay, that's personal," Chris told us. "We're personal friends since I been in the game at 15 years old. When I say, 'Leaving Def Jam,' it means leaving Def Jam, not Roc-A-Fella too. Roc-A-Fella is a family."

State Property are definitely back together and, as a unit, they are free agents. That hasn't stopped the Beanie Sigel-captained collective from working on albums separately and as a group. Chris is trying to keep his heat up with his Web site, YoungCBlog.com, and by releasing a string of mixtapes. Never Die is his latest, and he put it together with DJ Omega and DJ Drama.

"I got a song titled 'Never Die,' " he said. "Justice League did the beat. It was recorded two years ago. It's the same beat as Rick Ross' 'Maybach Music.' Due to my album being pushed back, they sold the beat to Ross. The song meant so much to me, 'cause I was talking about a lot of people in my 'hood that got hit up real bad and made it through it. I just figured the mixtape [should be called] Never Die. Hip-hop never dies."

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Chris confirms Roc-a-Fella roster (no Jada, Beans or Freeway)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
what happened to Neef?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 09:49:23 AM »
^^I don't know?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »
I like both roc and state property, man roc had it going on in 03

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »
i hope they make some music worth listening 2 4 real

ABN

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
i think Jada´s signed to Roc Nation.