Author Topic: Big Fase Blog 2  (Read 835 times)

Big Fase Blog 2
« on: September 29, 2008, 10:49:01 AM »
Monday, September 29, 2008

ONCE AGAIN!

WHATS POPPIN,
A WHOLE 7 DAYS HAS PASSED. AND HERE I AM AGAIN.
BY THE WAY, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOTICING HOW THE DAYS JUST FLY BY NOW. I THINK TO MYSELF,DAMN THIS IS MY LIFE FLYIN BY LIKE THIS.

ANYWAYS...
THANX 2 THOSE WHO CHECKED MY BLOG OUT LAST WEEK AND A VERY SPECIAL THANX IF YOUR READING THIS ONE.

VERY BRIEFLY, BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF MY COUSINS FUNERAL.
SHANNON WAS/IS AN ANGEL ! AND GOD BLESS HER SOUL.
HER BROTHER,"KIRKY" IS WHAT I CALL A REAL "CAKE ASS NIGGA". THE WHOLE THING HAS BEEN JEALOUSY WITH HIM FROM THE BEGINNING.
SO I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THIS WAS A 3 SIDED AFFAIR WHEN IT CAME TO MY INVOLVEMENT.
JAYCEON WAS WRONG FOR COMING TO THE FUNERAL (EVEN SPOKE ON THE MIC TO FURTHER UPSET THE DISAPPOINTED FAMILY) AFTER HE CHANGED HIS TELEPHONE BECAUSE HE JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SAY NO TO THE FAMILY ASKING HIM FOR HELP BURYING SHANNON.
KIRKY WAS WRONG BECAUSE HE DISRESPECTED HIS SISTERS MEMORY BY STARTING ALL THIS DRAMA AT HER HOMEGOING CEREMONY.
AND LIKE I TOLD HIM (KIRKY) PRIOR TO THE FUNERAL, LOOKING AT THE WAY THIS DUDE (GAME) HAS DONE HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY,  I THINK THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN ASKED HIM FOR HELP IN THE 1ST PLACE.

KIRKY HAS GONE ON TO TMZ,YOUTUBE,SISTER2SISTER MAG, TRYING VERY HARD TO GET FAME OFF OF THIS ORDEAL.
HERE IS SOME ADVICE FOR KIRKY..
HAVE SOMTHING TO SELL BEFORE YOU JUST PUT YOUR BIZNESS OUT THERE FOR FREE.
THE ONLY THING HE HAS IS A CD HE RECORDED IN 05 CALLED "NICKEL PIECE" THAT HE CANT HARDLY GIVE AWAY FOR FREE.
PLEASE STOP IT. DONT DO YO KIDS LIKE THAT.

I EVEN GOT A DISS THROWN MY WAY ON HIS YOUTUBE SESSION. "FASE IS JUST A LIL BLOOD WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT ON HIS OWN BLOCK". ILL TAKE THAT ONE DOG. NO PROBLEM.
 IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE ......IM UNFADEABLE HOMIE. LMAO
KEEP TRYING KIRKWOOD.

ENUFF OF THE SUCKA ASS FAMILY MEMBER FOR NOW...
BACK TO THE REAL....

THURSDAY NIGHT WE HOOKED UP WITH RETONE AND BIG WILL OF WESTCOASTRYDAZ.COM TO RELEASE THE DEBUT MIXTAPE FROM MY LIL SISTER "BFLY" TITLED "B FOR REAL"
IF YOU HAVENT GOT THAT YET..GO TO WWW.WESTCOASTRYDAZ.COM AND GET IT ASAP.
BFLY HAS DEFINATELY PUT TOGETHER A SOLID PROJECT AND IN MY OPINION THE BEST MIXTAPE I HAVE EVEN HEARD FROM A FEMALE. SHE IS DESTINED FOR GREATNESS AND THE MUSIC SHOWS JUST THAT. HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF AND BFLY WILL ATTEST TO THAT AND YOU WILL AS WELL WITH 23 TRACKS OF FIRE TO RIDE TO.
A FEW OF MY FAVORITETRACKS ARE..."SHUT UP", "HOT AS CHILI", "MONEY", "LIKE A 64"AND "BUMPIN ON THE RADIO"

WE HAVE BEEN GRINDIN FOR QUITE SOME TIME IN THE STUDIO AND THIS IS JUST THE 1ST EXAMPLE OF WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF. SHE HAS A CATALOG OF OVER 150 SONGS AND SHE IS STEADY WORKING ON MORE MATERIAL.
LABELS TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!!!! BFLY IS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!
DJ BACKSIDE WAS A BIG PART OF THE PROJECT AND SHE DID HER THANG SO A BIG SHOUT OUT TO HER! WWW.DJBACKSIDE.COM

BFLY "B FOR REAL" FREE DOWNLOAD ON WWW.WESTCOASTRYDAZ.COM

LASTLY,
I AM A MAN AND I CAN ADMIT THAT.........
I AM BACK IN THE BOOTH!
CEO STATUS IS MORE MY THING
BUT I GOT AN ITCH THAT I NEED TO SCRATCH ONE TIME.

SO BE LOOKIN FOR SOMTHIN FROM ME AND MY YOUNG RYDA
"GREEDY DA 554 BOY" VERY VERY SOON.

CHECK GREEDY OUT ON HIS PAGE. ITS BEING BUILT RIGHT NOW BUT HE HAS A LIL MUSIC UP TO GIVE YOU A SAMPLE OF WHO HE IS 

MYSPACE.COM/GREEDYDA554BOY

MYSPACE.COM/BFLYYYYYTHABADDEST

nutty joe

Re: Big Fase Blog 2
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:15:07 AM »
niga to need to sit down..before i sit him down..wit these 20 inch arms nigga

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »
Propz, Fase a real nigga always spittin the real. Game stupid for putting this nigga aside. That B-Fly mixtape is crazy! Keep u'r head up Fase!
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:45:15 AM »
Propz, Fase a real nigga always spittin the real. Game stupid for putting this nigga aside. That B-Fly mixtape is crazy! Keep u'r head up Fase!

no disrepsect to u homie but eas up on that. u dont know shit appart from what u heard. its family business. i mean yeah Fase is the one puttin it out there
but what im sayin we dont really know shit so its like we goin off on what we hear.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »
I can't believe KD is still goin on with this shit.  Fase shouldn't even report on that or trip off of it no more just focus on B-Fly and his movement.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
that nigga called him Kirkwood  ;D ;D ;D ;D

nutty joe

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »
bfly and his movement..what movement...you dumb son of a bitch like g magic said thats towards supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »
bfly and his movement..what movement...you dumb son of a bitch like g magic said thats towards supreme

Like g magic said?? I swear you'z a nobody ass follower who stay followin a nobody...all you do is name drop and dick hop you wet mouth sap sucka. You sound stupid callin a female a son of a bitch.

Anyway,  ::) like I said Big Fase need to stop trippin off that funeral bull shit and focus on his movement 'cause that shit will get further than DFM 'cause they're doin it the wrong way.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

nutty joe

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »
name droppin huhhhhhh i ll be out in compton tomorrow fuccin wit the nuttysssssssss

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »

no disrepsect to u homie but eas up on that. u dont know shit appart from what u heard. its family business. i mean yeah Fase is the one puttin it out there
but what im sayin we dont really know shit so its like we goin off on what we hear.

I fuck with Game's music, been supporting Game & BWS since 2004 but come on, the nigga is mad Bi-polar lol! But that's part of what makes his music interesting. Even Busta said the nigga is a fucking hothead, Fase the more laid back type.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 03:22:51 PM »
Damn, Fase can't write a single blog without mentioning Game, dude's been acting pretty pathetic

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 03:26:27 PM »
i never knew what really happend with with game n fase, all i know is that its all probaly bullshit juz like what games is except for his rap game.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 03:31:07 PM »

I fuck with Game's music, been supporting Game & BWS since 2004 but come on, the nigga is mad Bi-polar lol! But that's part of what makes his music interesting. Even Busta said the nigga is a fucking hothead, Fase the more laid back type.

so wtf does him being "bipolar" have anything to do with Game and Fase relationship?

u dont know nothin about Fase...only what u THINK. "fase more laid back" how do u know??

Fase mightve done some foul shit behind the scenes that we dont know about..

Thats why im sayin dont comment and act like you know their situation. Im not dickridin Game but im sayin its like u juding game/fase but u dont know them.

Plus how u know he bi polar? Bi-Polar is what the bitch in ATL on the train had. Game sayin "fuck 50" and then sayin another shit the next day does not mean he bi-polar. Thats just another internet forum thing that u jumped on the bandwagon and went with it. Thats what u call A PUBLICITY STUNT!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
err body always said..i wonder what face thinks.. and now he speaks... im sure he's not gonna dwell on this bullshit.. cause before BSR makes a good buzz on they ownn..

DJ GOON-E

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »
fase, shoot some b-fly to me
djgoone@gmail.com

DJ GOON-E
'the official NEW WEST DJ'