Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1244 times)

nutty joe

bws 5 or connected 4
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:19:02 AM »

what mixtape yall feelin right nowwwwwwwwwww

nutty joe

Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
oh wait we recording..how can yall niggaz hate on the game and his rapping skills listen to his latest album l.a.x. when you l isten to that cd..you look a t the growth of him as an artist...

DJ GOON-E

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »
brand new tape right here homie
download from the signature! ;)

nutty joe

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »
fa sho i ll chec it out

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
i fuks with bws 5 even though that dude Juice bit some shit on there, but i'll keep that on the low for now, ok....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.

but Connected is an official mixtape. BWS radio is just some put together shit by DJ Haze with most songs that already been released.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:57:03 PM »

keep riding baycrap dick bitch

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 01:02:31 PM »

but Connected is an official mixtape. BWS radio is just some put together shit by DJ Haze with most songs that already been released.
BWS Radio 5 has exclusive only songs

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 01:04:40 PM »

BWS Radio 5 has exclusive only songs

nope, ive heard a few of em.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 01:07:15 PM »
that's because they leaked earlier, XO put the songs on his myspace, same with NJD

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »
that's because they leaked earlier, XO put the songs on his myspace, same with NJD

im too tired to explain everything to you homie. trust me im right.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 01:35:30 PM »

keep riding baycrap dick bitch

Why you mad? lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme