Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1240 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2008, 12:36:51 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
NO FAGGOT,U SAID WE AINT MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THE MIXTAPE AND I SAID PROVE IT!!! IF U CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! CUZZ SPI GOT PAID AND THEN I GOT PAID,MAN ITS HARD BEING A HATER HUH???

No, we were talking about the 200.000 downloads that u niggaz were bragging about... if we're talking money that u made by sucking niggaz dicks in the streetz and handing out this mixtape for free at the same time, then yeah I'm sure u made a couple of dollars.

DAMN I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOUR BITCH ASS WAS HOMO....HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA SAY SOME FAGGOT SHIT LIKE THAT TALKING ABOUT A MAN SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S DICK ??? DAMN WHATS UP WITH ALL THE GAY ASS SHIT THESE DUDES SAY AROUND HERE ON THIS SITE ????!!!!!??!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2008, 12:37:23 PM »
I think everybody on this forum is MOSTLY white besides supreme, paybacc, glasses malone and other west coast rappers.....Cause these pictures is far from me and thats coming from a fellow whitey people........never knew this many losers would fit in one spot, LOOK OUT FOR PAYBACC'S MIXTAPE COMING SOON...

Nigga u a clown.

and your white, guess saying that words makes you feel better huh....scream it out loud slim shady, be the man you want to be !

Oh really? Guess I gotta stay outta the sun cuz i'm hella dark for a whiteboy, people might mistake me for a nigga lol get the fuck outta here
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.

You're that chump that had Paybacc's daughter in your avatar :grumpy: yea u know to keep yo ass on the net with that bull shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
I think everybody on this forum is MOSTLY white besides supreme, paybacc, glasses malone and other west coast rappers.....Cause these pictures is far from me and thats coming from a fellow whitey people........never knew this many losers would fit in one spot, LOOK OUT FOR PAYBACC'S MIXTAPE COMING SOON...

Nigga u a clown.

and your white, guess saying that words makes you feel better huh....scream it out loud slim shady, be the man you want to be !

Oh really? Guess I gotta stay outta the sun cuz i'm hella dark for a whiteboy, people might mistake me for a nigga lol get the fuck outta here

SAY WHAT YOU WANT, YOU ALREADY PROVED YOUR RICHARD SIMMONS STATUS FAGGOT....TALKING ABOUT A MAN SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S DICK, I WONDER WHO THE HOMO OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO....KEEP THAT GAY SHIT AWAY FROM A WEST CAOST HIP HOP FORUM BUDDY !!!! THANX !!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
NO FAGGOT,U SAID WE AINT MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THE MIXTAPE AND I SAID PROVE IT!!! IF U CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! CUZZ SPI GOT PAID AND THEN I GOT PAID,MAN ITS HARD BEING A HATER HUH???

No, we were talking about the 200.000 downloads that u niggaz were bragging about... if we're talking money that u made by sucking niggaz dicks in the streetz and handing out this mixtape for free at the same time, then yeah I'm sure u made a couple of dollars.
i dont succ dicc bitch thats your moms job!!! dont break it down now...we made a lot of dollars!!! not CURTIS JACCSON DOLLAS,but enuff to make internet haters wanna commit suicide...

nigga u know damn well u were sucking niggaz off when u were hooked on them rocks back in '98 before u did u'r first bid
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »

DAMN I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOUR BITCH ASS WAS HOMO....HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA SAY SOME FAGGOT SHIT LIKE THAT TALKING ABOUT A MAN SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S DICK ??? DAMN WHATS UP WITH ALL THE GAY ASS SHIT THESE DUDES SAY AROUND HERE ON THIS SITE ????!!!!!??!!

he learned that from his mentor The Gayme 'cause u see how dude is always sayin another man can suck his dick.....what do you expect?

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.

You're that chump that had Paybacc's daughter in your avatar :grumpy: yea u know to keep yo ass on the net with that bull shit

What u talkin bout? Niggaz were saying u'r Paybaccs daughter, I don't know nuttin else I don't stay up on this shit 24/7

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »

i dont succ dicc bitch thats your moms job!!! dont break it down now...we made a lot of dollars!!! not CURTIS JACCSON DOLLAS,but enuff to make internet haters wanna commit suicide...

nigga u know damn well u were sucking niggaz off when u were hooked on them rocks back in '98 before u did u'r first bid

YOU GOT A THING TALKING ABOUT A MAN SUCKING A MAN'S DICK DON'T YOU....THIS THE 3RD OR 4TH TIME I SEE YOUR FAGGOT ASS TALKING ABOUT THAT SHIT.....HOMO GET BACK IN YOUR CLOSET AND SIGN OFF NOW, ITS BAD ENOUGH YOUR A HATER BUT YOU STRAIGHT OUT OPENLY GAY TOO.......STOP HATING.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »

What u talkin bout? Niggaz were saying u'r Paybaccs daughter, I don't know nuttin else I don't stay up on this shit 24/7

You know what Im talkin about and don't start tellin dumb ass little kid lies because everybody knows you're lyin' just leave it alone....wait you don't stay up on this shit 24/7? who said anything about that?? You just told on yourself lol you are dumb as hell
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:46:00 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2008, 12:45:07 PM »

Ayo niggaz need to chill with that kid stuff.

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Thats not cool whoevas doin that real talk.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »
I think thats the Sweden boy again under a new name.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

your not even funny or creative... this is getting boring!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

You know what Im talkin about and don't start tellin dumb ass little kid lies because everybody knows you're lyin' just leave it alone....wait you don't stay up on this shit 24/7? who said anything about that?? You just told on yourself lol you are dumb as hell

hahaha arite whatever, a nigga ain't got shit to prove. What's up with our deal tho baby, when u posting up them pics?