Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1241 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »
all yall niggaz is bitches paybac..supreme..trav treezy.. all coast 190..you a bitch too cuzzz..you stay talkin about a nigga..what i got man you a hoe cake nigga..i m the nigga who getting money ..and its funny you say..aww this nigga be o nthe computer talkin shit 24/7 bllal bllaa this niga this this nigga that...i aint yo average nigga..i know these streets.homie i know about yall 190 niggaz..yall niggaz scared of my cuzzins from sscc..you know it too nigga..stop it..i know about central and turmont nigga..this aint no game nigga..my fico score up..my money up niga..my business is up nigga...my kids eating good..this is suppose to be about opinion on rappers...all my opinions are some real shit..nigga..if what i said wasnt the truth...big paybac and his little ass tiny homie..wouldnt come looking for a nigga..all my threads wouldnt get deleted..oh by the way..i started this thread..ant loc my other alias is another one of my cuzzzins out here in these streets..nowwww yall niggaz talkin about some 200 000 downloads and bws part 5 wit 194...i ll put an end to this topic by sayin this...everything that spider has came out with up to date all his mixtapes albums..including his first album i ll thrown in the 200 000 downloads count too as copies..have not sold as many copies as game album l.a.x..so you got spider 20 mixtapes..3 street albums adn 200 000 downloads still havent sold as many copies as game new cd..real talk..like i said game aint my favorite rapper nigga is talented than a motherfucker..and paybac and all you other baymaac fans you keep dodging my questions...
do you think spider loc is better than glasses malone or jay roc..honestly..w.c....please answer that...oh yea spider said he s a better rapper than daz dilligner too

And you're the keyboard banger that keeps creatin hella usernames RealG, BigManiacc, Nutty Joe, BulletLoco, Cc ryda and yo ass is probably Purple Haze if not then that's too much bitchness on one forum.. what the hell is wrong with you? I think you need to be on medication. How are you going to hate on BAYMAAC when you listen to their music all of the time and you know the lyrics.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »

Ayo niggaz need to chill with that kid stuff.

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Thats not cool whoevas doin that real talk.
maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.
read it again stupid!!!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.
[/quote]

IM STILL WAITING, IM A PULL YOUR CARD WITH THIS ONE, TALKING OUTTA PURE HATRED AND OUTTA YA ASS WITH NO FACTS OR SOURCES JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING HATEFUL TO SAY.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2008, 01:10:13 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

See how quick u straightened up damn near wanted to change up? Get the fuck outta here

Ayo post some more pictures though.

But aint you rappin though? I remember someone posted up your shit a while ago and your voice be all raspy and grimey and shit but that ass is ridiculous.

Thick ass bitch. Thats what i like.

I love you TheRealSupreme.

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

Naw u went to my myspace page and heard my music lol can't nobody post my music on here stop playin and when the person posted the link my page was set to private at the time ..and my voice isn't raspy but it might be grimey but so are my lyrics. Keep talkin.....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:12:10 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »
all yall niggaz is bitches paybac..supreme..trav treezy.. all coast 190..you a bitch too cuzzz..you stay talkin about a nigga..what i got man you a hoe cake nigga..i m the nigga who getting money ..and its funny you say..aww this nigga be o nthe computer talkin shit 24/7 bllal bllaa this niga this this nigga that...i aint yo average nigga..i know these streets.homie i know about yall 190 niggaz..yall niggaz scared of my cuzzins from sscc..you know it too nigga..stop it..i know about central and turmont nigga..this aint no game nigga..my fico score up..my money up niga..my business is up nigga...my kids eating good..this is suppose to be about opinion on rappers...all my opinions are some real shit..nigga..if what i said wasnt the truth...big paybac and his little ass tiny homie..wouldnt come looking for a nigga..all my threads wouldnt get deleted..oh by the way..i started this thread..ant loc my other alias is another one of my cuzzzins out here in these streets..nowwww yall niggaz talkin about some 200 000 downloads and bws part 5 wit 194...i ll put an end to this topic by sayin this...everything that spider has came out with up to date all his mixtapes albums..including his first album i ll thrown in the 200 000 downloads count too as copies..have not sold as many copies as game album l.a.x..so you got spider 20 mixtapes..3 street albums adn 200 000 downloads still havent sold as many copies as game new cd..real talk..like i said game aint my favorite rapper nigga is talented than a motherfucker..and paybac and all you other baymaac fans you keep dodging my questions...
do you think spider loc is better than glasses malone or jay roc..honestly..w.c....please answer that...oh yea spider said he s a better rapper than daz dilligner too
:loco:

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

See how quick u straightened up damn near wanted to change up? Get the fuck outta here

But aint you rappin though? I remember someone posted up your shit a while ago and your voice be all raspy and grimey and shit but that ass is ridiculous.

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

Naw u went to my myspace page and heard my music lol can't nobody post my music on here stop playin and when the person posted the link my page was set to private at the time ..and my voice isn't raspy but it might be grimey but so are my lyrics. Keep talkin.....

Fuck myspace, post up some songs and picture here, I don't do that Myspace shit
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

you dumb nigga i was on your side!

i was sayin niggas that involve family shit are stupid including Game and Spider and niggas that did was mockin you with your daughters pictures. So u dont agree? is that what ure sayin?

this nigga..

okay so that means 50 is also a bitch for not doin anything to Game when he said shit about 50s dead momz?

They know its just sad attempts for attention thats why they dont do anything.
cuzz fucc you and your side!!! i dont want your turn coat ass siding with me,i dont need your pity young bucc ass nigga,i know what u were saying and im still saying fucc you!!! dont like it then u can meet me somewhere and i promise you i'll be there..."sound familiar"... this fool thinks i need his support!!! i shoot at everybody,fucc it!!! stay on your side pussy...

ooohhhh now thats the Paybaac i like....(yes homo)...

ops i mean no homo. ;D

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2008, 01:16:37 PM »

IM STILL WAITING, IM A PULL YOUR CARD WITH THIS ONE, TALKING OUTTA PURE HATRED AND OUTTA YA ASS WITH NO FACTS OR SOURCES JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING HATEFUL TO SAY.
[/quote]

Why u mad? The point wasn't if Game is worth 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or a 100 million $, the point is he's so rich it ain't even worth for him to engage in street shit! Why u think 50, Jay-Z, Puffy and them niggaz let small niggaz disrespect them? Cuz it ain't even worth it for them to do some dumb shit and be caught for that shit...but broke niggaz like Big Paybacc ain't got shit to loose, that's my point retard.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

Fuck myspace, post up some songs and picture here, I don't do that Myspace shit

If you don't be on Myspace then how else could you hear my songs? Talkin about my voice is raspy and what not and don't try to make a bull shit excuse but like I said Im the only one who can post my music and my page was set to private when the link was posted.....you are not a good liar at all.

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »

8 MILLION? FIRST ONE DID 4 MILL, SECOND ONE DID BARELY UNDER A MILL AND THIS ONE ISNT PAST 350....WHERES YOUR OFFICIAL LEGIT SOURCE TO CLAIM AND CONFIRM THE 8 MILL WORLDWIDE??? PLUS IT'S ONLY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CENTS TO THE DOLLAR THESE ARTISTS GET FOR EACH ALBUM SOLD, AND UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF HE DID LESSSSS THEN 8 MILL WORLDWIDE. WHAT HE MAKE FOR HIS MOVIES, WAIST DEEP WAS HIS FIRST FLICK SO WHAT YOU THINK HE'S GONNA GET A MILLION TO DO HIS FIRST MOVIE THAT WASN'T EVEN FULLY STARRING HIM ???? AND THAT SECOND MOVIE HE DID, YOU ACTUALLY THINK HIS PART WAS BIG ENOUGH AND DREW ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR HIM TO POCKET NEAR A MILL FOR THAT PART? HOW MUCH HE SNEAKERS SOLD CAUSE I NEVER SEEN NOTHING ABOUT THOSE SALES......SO NOW LET ME KNOW, I'LL KEEP COMING UNTIL YOU PROVE ME WRONG WITH SOME REAL FACTS THAT ARE LEGIT AND REAL !!!!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »

u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

Nigga, go cop L.A.X. (Westocast Album of the year) ... Game has a special shoutout to u on a skit called "Hard Liquor" lol... ofcourse some of his money went to Dre and 50, them niggaz are part of the reason why he's a millionaire today! Just like Eminem and Dre be splittin that 50 cent money, 50 ain't making his money off of records sales. Why u mad tho? The nigga living good.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

Why u mad? The point wasn't if Game is worth 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or a 100 million $, the point is he's so rich it ain't even worth for him to engage in street shit! Why u think 50, Jay-Z, Puffy and them niggaz let small niggaz disrespect them? Cuz it ain't even worth it for them to do some dumb shit and be caught for that shit...but broke niggaz like Big Paybacc ain't got shit to loose, that's my point retard.

[/quote]you'd make a great wet nurse,always making excuses why ya boyfriend is a bitch,this aint even a game bashing thread,lets change the subject already,lets get bacc to talking about the connected 4 mixtape we made and making money off of...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:24:31 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »

8 MILLION? FIRST ONE DID 4 MILL, SECOND ONE DID BARELY UNDER A MILL AND THIS ONE ISNT PAST 350....WHERES YOUR OFFICIAL LEGIT SOURCE TO CLAIM AND CONFIRM THE 8 MILL WORLDWIDE??? PLUS IT'S ONLY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CENTS TO THE DOLLAR THESE ARTISTS GET FOR EACH ALBUM SOLD, AND UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF HE DID LESSSSS THEN 8 MILL WORLDWIDE. WHAT HE MAKE FOR HIS MOVIES, WAIST DEEP WAS HIS FIRST FLICK SO WHAT YOU THINK HE'S GONNA GET A MILLION TO DO HIS FIRST MOVIE THAT WASN'T EVEN FULLY STARRING HIM ???? AND THAT SECOND MOVIE HE DID, YOU ACTUALLY THINK HIS PART WAS BIG ENOUGH AND DREW ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR HIM TO POCKET NEAR A MILL FOR THAT PART? HOW MUCH HE SNEAKERS SOLD CAUSE I NEVER SEEN NOTHING ABOUT THOSE SALES......SO NOW LET ME KNOW, I'LL KEEP COMING UNTIL YOU PROVE ME WRONG WITH SOME REAL FACTS THAT ARE LEGIT AND REAL !!!!!!

First one SHIPPED 5 million, second one SHIPPED (with all the hype surrounding it) almost 3 million worldwide and this last one has sold almost 600.000 copies so far worldwide... What, do u think labels ship CD's and get paid as the store sell each copy? lol... soundscan reflects how many units the stores sell, but the label & artist be getting paid for every copy SHIPPED.

U dumb for hating on another niggaz cake, knowing damn well U ain't got shit. Big Homie worth 100 million $ and living good, why u mad? lol.